Author Topic: Obama Nation author to appear on "Pro-White" radio show  (Read 1091 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Obama Nation author to appear on "Pro-White" radio show
« on: August 20, 2008, 03:52:38 PM »
Seems the 911 CTer who wrote a book bashing Obama just appeared on the show for a second time.

Sounds like he has issues with people who aren't white?

I guess he's *still* credible to many of you, even if he is an anti-govt CTer who hates black people.

He is scheduled to appear on August 17th on the pro-white radio show The Political Cesspool, whose statement of principles includes:

The Political Cesspool Radio Program stands for the The Dispossessed Majority. We represent a philosophy that is pro-White and are against political centralization. You can trust The Political Cesspool to give you the "other side of the news" - to report on events which are vital to your welfare but which would otherwise be hushed up or distorted by the controlled press.

We make no attempt to give you "both sides." We'll leave the establishment side to your daily newspaper, television and other radio shows. We will bring to you some of the most renowned thinkers, writers, pundits, activists, entertainers and elected officials each broadcast as our guests.

This is his second recent appearance on the show. His previous came July 20th, and was streamed on [hate-site-nolink] which is a self-described "White Nationalist Community"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
Re: Obama Nation author to appear on "Pro-White" radio show
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 03:53:46 PM »
Jerome Corsi, who rose to prominence as the co-author of a book attacking 2004 Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry, penned another tome asserting oil is a nearly infinite resource that continues to generate naturally, and posted a series of online comments through 2004, including suggestions that Hillary Rodham Clinton is a lesbian and Muslims worship Satan.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 03:57:37 PM »
I think this is shitty but then again obamas wife has written an entire thesis on her pro black views soo....

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2008, 04:07:47 PM »
mmmm, ok.

Did you read the statements and principles of the Trinity Church and the statements made by Rev. Wright  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2008, 04:11:07 PM »
mmmm, ok.

Did you read the statements and principles of the Trinity Church and the statements made by Rev. Wright  ::)

And Obama has condemned the shit out of Rev Wright.

Will McCain do the same here? 

This guy writes a book about obama that Repubs promote and use as a source for attacks... turns out the author has said all sorts of inflammatory thing about dems, says Bush did 911, and repeatedly goes on white power radio shows.

Many people here said he is credible.  Do you *still* feel that way?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 04:15:44 PM »

This guy writes a book about obama that Repubs promote and use as a source for attacks... turns out the author has said all sorts of inflammatory thing about dems, says Bush did 911, and repeatedly goes on white power radio shows.

McCain does not even know the guy.

Is a Doctor's cure for a disease less credible, if he commits murder? Seems the cure, is still intact, but not his name. Just like the information in the book, in tact.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 04:17:21 PM »

im not one of the ones who said he was credible, did mccain endorse this man?, did mccain site this man? I havent heard mccain mention this guy. If he hasnt why should he condemn him for the simple fact that he wrote a bad book about obama is goes on a pro-white radio station.

This is kinda being hypocritical dont you think 240 did you raise a big fuss when michelles thesis came out? and that is a candidates wife

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 04:26:46 PM »
I didn't read the thesis, other than the inflammatory lines.

Which website released it again?  They have the whole thing but will only release a few lines with rough stuff.  Very odd.  I happily say those lines are BS, but without the full context, delivered only a few lines from a partisal outlet, it's tough to make a judgment.

I could pick any getbig member, and take selected excerpts to say anything I wanted. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »
I didn't read the thesis, other than the inflammatory lines.

Which website released it again?  They have the whole thing but will only release a few lines with rough stuff.  Very odd.  I happily say those lines are BS, but without the full context, delivered only a few lines from a partisal outlet, it's tough to make a judgment.

I could pick any getbig member, and take selected excerpts to say anything I wanted. 
well then i assume you have read this book correct?

im saying that your jumping on this guy for his words and actions but you gave michelle a pass and which one do you think would have more of an impact on the general population?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 04:41:07 PM »
I'm saying we need consistency here.

If everything Dennis Kucinich says can be discounted because "He's a loony moon man who sees martians", as Tom puts it, then everything this Obama author says can be discounted because he's a 911 CTer who goes on white power radio.

Or, if we really do measure the merits of a person's works by the merits themselves, and refuse to label them for a single event, that's great too.  That's the position I started with.  I attacked this obama author to show how it seems when DK's beliefs were dismissed automatically because he saw something in the sky 30 years ago he couldn't ID.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2008, 04:43:27 PM »
I'm sure most, if not all, of the stuff in the obama book is true.

And we should include it in discussion, even if he becomes a french citizen tomorrow.

And we should also shit all over people here who dismiss what people say because of their beliefs.  Attack the message.  It's something we should stick to.  The next time BB comes on here and dismisses something Kucinish says because "he saw a UFO", shit all over him.  The next time BB refuses to argue with me on something because "did we land on the moon?", please tell him to STFU.

Consisitency :)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2008, 04:48:20 PM »

And we should include it in discussion, even if he becomes a french citizen tomorrow.

And we should also shit all over people here who dismiss what people say because of their beliefs.  Attack the message.  It's something we should stick to.  The next time BB comes on here and dismisses something Kucinish says because "he saw a UFO", shit all over him.  The next time BB refuses to argue with me on something because "did we land on the moon?", please tell him to STFU.

same goes for hugo, benny, and the host of others on your side over there.

you say you cant pass judgement on michelles thesis b/c you havent read it, so have you read this book?

IC your point and i think its retarted not you but the idea that i man is not credible on one thing even if he has a valid point just b/c he is seen as wrong or not credible on another...i agree attack the message not the messanger.

Now answer my question have you read this book?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2008, 04:51:41 PM »

I already did, remember?

Hugo got pissy, and asked for a reference, and I cited this book, and he went on irate.

I think we have covered most of the book here on this site, even without it as a reference.

Although some of the stuff in the book

240 "politico" released the thesis, I've posted it a few times.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2008, 04:54:34 PM »
Hold it...I thought Obama was wanting to hold hands with everyone all over the world....he started verbal attacks on Australia's Prime Minister?

Haha from one of my old journals...

In an unexpected departure from diplomatic protocol--something which the Labor Party proclaimed as "unprecedented"--Howard pulled no punches in commenting:

I think that would just encourage those who wanted completely to  destabilise and destroy Iraq, and create chaos and victory for the  terrorists to hang on and hope for (an) Obama victory. If I was  running al-Qaeda in Iraq, I would put a circle around March 2008,  and pray, as many times as possible, for a victory not only for  Obama, but also for the Democrats. (6)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2008, 05:20:17 PM »

He was a member of that church for how long?

What's his wife's opinion of black liberation theology?

Did he condemn Wright before or after he started a run for the presidency?

.. Now do you honestly think that condemnation wasn't an entirely political move?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 05:32:26 PM »
Oh god, 240 with another usless and pointless posting about what a journalist believes in personally.

If a white supremecist finds the cure for cancer, will we throw it in his face because he's a racist?

If a black presidential candidate's  spends 20 years in a church listening to his spiritual advisor carry on foul mouth racist america hating rants, do we simply ignore that because after the bombshell drops and his campaign begins to suffer he " condemed " him afterward?

240 there is no way to quantify a complete strangers inner character except by their actions and beliefs. Fortunately, the author isn't running for president and his book contains facts that can be verified as true or untrue by independent sources. Ergo, who gives a fuck about his personal beliefs?  No one is voting for him, he will not be leader of the free world, he isnt in campaign commercials and he isn't shaking hands and kissing babies, SO WHO FUCKING CARES?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 11:44:57 PM »
I already did, remember?

Hugo got pissy, and asked for a reference, and I cited this book, and he went on irate.

I think we have covered most of the book here on this site, even without it as a reference.

Although some of the stuff in the book

240 "politico" released the thesis, I've posted it a few times.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0208/8642.html

oh bullshit.  I got pissed at you constantly referencing material without the balls to reference the source.  Get your facts straight.  As it is now you constantly lie, here is another example of your lies.  The only thing I was nipping in the ass is your tactic of posting serious accusations without referencing the source--gee, wonder why you didn't want to tell us where you got your info ::)  It goes for everyone, if you're going to bring serious accusations here, you better reference it.

And here in this thread, what exactly are you doing, saying it's ok for this guy because of the statements and principles of the trinity church?  Wow... You come right out of a comic book.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 11:52:51 PM »

::)