Author Topic: Mccain, back in the day  (Read 2676 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Mccain, back in the day
« on: August 21, 2008, 04:33:16 AM »
Anyone catch the CNN "McCain releaved"?

When he met his new wife in hawaii, he was still married.  He lied to the new girl about his age.  He applied for a marriage licence in AZ before his old marriage was over.

CNN asked them both about all his lies.  "I take responsibility for that" was his standard answer.  It was a little uncomfortable watching the interview.  CNN's John King saying "what about this lie?" about 15 times.  Mccain just saying "I take responsibility...next..."

Obama is 47.   Mccain had dozens of affairs by this point in his life.  I think if Obama had such a slutty background, it would be an issue in the campaign for a lot of people.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
  • "look, it's the drunk piano player."
Re: Mccain, back in the day
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 06:30:42 AM »
the messiah did have a slutty background..while mccain was serving in the senate..Barry O was doing blow and crack in the 80's..is that slutty enough?

footloose and fancy free

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 06:36:08 AM »
the messiah did have a slutty background..while mccain was serving in the senate..Barry O was doing blow and crack in the 80's..is that slutty enough?

So cheating on crippled wife and kid is equal to trying drugs in college?

Is it?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 07:05:40 AM »
beats me? does it? or do you want to engage in some non-sensical debate over how one character flaw is worse than another? you and hugo can do that big guy--because its a waste of time---bush did drugs--clinton banged other women other than his wife..reagan got divorced..kennedy knocked up a woman before he married jackie o...Ike was banging kay summersby---FDR was nailing someone other than Eleanor..it goes on and on...all these guys were elected president--it doesn't matter worth shit what mccain did to his crippled wife or what obama blew up his nose...
footloose and fancy free

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2008, 07:47:37 AM »
Did Obama smoke crack?

I'm not a Obama fan, but to me a major character flaw is cheating on your wife.   And just becuase "everyone" else does it doesn't take away from the fact that you are a scum bag of very questionable character if you cheat on your wife.

It would seem to me if you cheat on someone you made a solemn vow to, then you'll have little problem lying to American public.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2008, 07:55:00 AM »
kennedy banged marilyn monroe..among others..he's still revered to this day by americans...
footloose and fancy free

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2008, 07:56:53 AM »
kennedy banged marilyn monroe..among others..he's still revered to this day by americans...

Yeah?  So what?  He's revered mainly becuase he was assassinated.  Otherwise he'd be in Clinton's boat.

What about Obama's alleged crack usage?

Or was that just BS from you?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2008, 08:11:20 AM »
yes..i'm in the habit of making up drug use accusations that have been around and admitted by him already...

so what...i gave you all examples of presidents who were pretty good presidents..even though they cheated...that's what i said..so what..it doesn't matter if you cheated or not to do and effective job...
footloose and fancy free

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2008, 08:14:08 AM »
Yeah?  So what?  He's revered mainly becuase he was assassinated.  Otherwise he'd be in Clinton's boat.

What about Obama's alleged crack usage?

Or was that just BS from you?

clinton's boat isn't a bad boat to be in...people still love the guy...
footloose and fancy free

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2008, 08:32:33 AM »
yes..i'm in the habit of making up drug use accusations that have been around and admitted by him already...

I'm just asking for some info dude.  It's the first I've heard of it.

Can you back it up?  If you can't or don't what to it's cool.  I don't care.  But becuase this is the first an only time I've heard it, and if you don't want to back it up, then I'll file it in the BULL SH!T category. 

so what...i gave you all examples of presidents who were pretty good presidents..even though they cheated...that's what i said..so what..it doesn't matter if you cheated or not to do and effective job...

Millions of people cheat on their spouses and do a good job at work.  So what?  That doesn't change the fact that their character is lacking and they are already predisposed to lie to the American public.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 08:36:19 AM »
it wasn't the cheating in the documentary that bothered me, it was the lying.

He met cindy, lied about his age.  Then lied in his biography - contradicted by public records.  All sorts of lies.  he didn't even let the reporter/interviewer finish asking some of the Qs, meaning he wasn't interested in disputing anything.

I don't trust people that lie.  Do you?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 08:41:13 AM »

He met cindy, lied about his age.  Then lied in his biography - contradicted by public records.  All sorts of lies.  he didn't even let the reporter/interviewer finish asking some of the Qs, meaning he wasn't interested in disputing anything.

Think about how much these whiny conservative bitches would be going on and on about Obama if he lied about his age and cheated on his wife while she's was crippled.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2008, 08:48:15 AM »
Rockyfortune,

Do you trust people who will lie to their spouse?

I can overlook flipflopping by both guys - they're appeasing donor/voting blocks, and circumstances do change.  Offshore drilling wasn't right in 95 because oil was $12 a barrel.  It may be right in 2008 when oil is $120 to $140 a barrel.  Circumstances change.

But lying to your crippled wife, for years, shows major character flaw. 

Drug use in college shows minor character flaw, at best.  Curiosity and a tad bit of self-destructiveness (how many 47-year olds haven't used drugs?) 

But let's not get away from the Q.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2008, 08:50:42 AM »
Rockyfortune,

Do you trust people who will lie to their spouse?

I can overlook flipflopping by both guys - they're appeasing donor/voting blocks, and circumstances do change.  Offshore drilling wasn't right in 95 because oil was $12 a barrel.  It may be right in 2008 when oil is $120 to $140 a barrel.  Circumstances change.

But lying to your crippled wife, for years, shows major character flaw. 

Drug use in college shows minor character flaw, at best.  Curiosity and a tad bit of self-destructiveness (how many 47-year olds haven't[/i] used drugs?) 

But let's not get away from the Q.

I think he's trying to lessen the issue by saying many presidents cheated on their wifes but were still good presidents.  which is true.  but that doesn't change the fact the their character was in question and if the American public knew they were "cheaters" beforehand they might not have got in office.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2008, 08:57:09 AM »
i spose rockyfortune has no prob with what edwards did.

it's funny, the same ppl who were bashing the shit outta edwards last week are pretty forgiving when mccain does it.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 09:22:17 AM »
I'm just asking for some info dude.  It's the first I've heard of it.

Can you back it up?  If you can't or don't what to it's cool.  I don't care.  But becuase this is the first an only time I've heard it, and if you don't want to back it up, then I'll file it in the BULL SH!T category. 

Millions of people cheat on their spouses and do a good job at work.  So what?  That doesn't change the fact that their character is lacking and they are already predisposed to lie to the American public.

Earth to Ozmo..he admits to his drug use in his book...read a little..here's your bullshit category..have you been living under a rock or something?

http://www.mapinc.org/newsnorml/v03/n1786/a06.html

footloose and fancy free

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 09:22:50 AM »
McCain was a good looking guy, back in his heyday.

I'm sure CNN shared a biased review of both candidates, and also apeared at the Trinity Church, and visited Resko, and visited Ayers asking for their side of the scandals of truth that hurt the country (ie; bombing the pentagon, slum land lord).

McCain spent 5.5 years in a Hanoi prison camp, I think it gives him the pass.

Unless 240, thinks he can serve in a prison camp, come back to the United States, and live just as he did when he left, and be the same person he was before going to war.

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 09:23:59 AM »

this is great stuff..you don't trust people that lie? and i suppose obama hasn't lied about one thing since his campaign started?  hey, ozmo, here's some stuff for your bullshit category...Obama has never lied.
footloose and fancy free

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 09:24:47 AM »
Earth to Ozmo..he admits to his drug use in his book...read a little..here's your bullshit category..have you been living under a rock or something?

"Maybe a little blow" = He smoked crack cocaine?  Kinda a stretch there, no?  ;)

Also noteworthy:
"Obama, 42, told me recently he had tried marijuana in high school and hasn't consumed any illegal drugs in 20 years. "

Mccain was Obama's age NOW when he was cheating.
And, mccain was 55 when he called his wife the C-word in front of a group of reporters.

Doing something at 22, and doing it at 40+, are two different things as well.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 09:25:05 AM »

OK, thanks.

All i was asking you to do was show some proof dude.  No need to get all snippy.  I'm not going to read Obama's book.  Nothing could be more of a waste of time than to read a book by a presidential candidate.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 09:25:28 AM »
McCain spent 5.5 years in a Hanoi prison camp, I think it gives him the pass.

A pass on what?

Cheating on his wife?

rockyfortune

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 09:26:19 AM »
i spose rockyfortune has no prob with what edwards did.

it's funny, the same ppl who were bashing the shit outta edwards last week are pretty forgiving when mccain does it.

i could careless what they do..drugs, adultery..i don't think either of them are doing it right fucking now...and that what the point i'm getting at...
footloose and fancy free

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 09:28:16 AM »

this is great stuff..you don't trust people that lie? and i suppose obama hasn't lied about one thing since his campaign started?  hey, ozmo, here's some stuff for your bullshit category...Obama has never lied.

Who says Obama never lied?

::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 09:29:40 AM »
"Maybe a little blow" = He smoked crack cocaine?  Kinda a stretch there, no?  ;)

Also noteworthy:
"Obama, 42, told me recently he had tried marijuana in high school and hasn't consumed any illegal drugs in 20 years. "

Mccain was Obama's age NOW when he was cheating.
And, mccain was 55 when he called his wife the C-word in front of a group of reporters.

Doing something at 22, and doing it at 40+, are two different things as well.

Wow, called her a CunTTT  in front of a group of reporters?   What a class act.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 09:30:03 AM »

A pass on what?

Cheating on his wife?

Cheating constitutes her not knowing correct?

They both knew the marriage was over. By that time he had already moved to AZ. He was and still does to this day take care of her medical bills.