Author Topic: RocketSwitch is yet to post in a thread not relating to Dorian lol  (Read 622 times)

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
lol he's posted in 2 threads with a total of 1200+ posts....The truce thread and the recent Ronnie vs Dorian thread.

The guy is a true Dorian defender and deserves our respect, keep it up big man  8)

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
Re: RocketSwitch is yet to post in a thread not relating to Dorian lol
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 01:39:52 AM »
lol

RocketSwitch625

• Getbig IV
  • Women fall all over me and Pumpster is FUGLY.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 02:06:24 AM »
lol he's posted in 2 threads with a total of 1200+ posts....The truce thread and the recent Ronnie vs Dorian thread.

The guy is a true Dorian defender and deserves our respect, keep it up big man  8)

That's because I have a life off of the Internet. I spend on average 5 minutes a day checking the posts on here compared to your 6 hours. And to be fair you are wrong about me only posting in 2 threads. I have posted in more than 2 threads and I've even created a few of my own. I don't see what the problem is with being a dedicated follower of a particular bodybuilder. I have noticed that a lot of guys on here choose to nut-hug the Mr. Olympias Sergio and Arnold. I guess that is okay with you?

P.S. In case the pictures I posted last week made you mad, here they are again in all their glory for you. LOL

suckmymuscle

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2008, 03:03:55 AM »

RocketSwitch was the first to point out how SemenHole's comparisons were poorly scaled, and he deserves respect for that.

SUCKMYMUSCLE