Author Topic: Post pics of the furthest you can get being natural!  (Read 32026 times)

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Re: Post pics of the furthest you can get being natural!
« Reply #150 on: August 22, 2008, 03:04:17 PM »

Seriously impressive Mr Falcon

Too bad he's not like that anymore.

I wish DW would regrow his hair and start training seriously again.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #151 on: August 22, 2008, 03:08:09 PM »
i love this science stuff
different people have different genes...
... and what is it based on if someone is over 200 in decent condition..
u tell urself he is not natural he is juicing
of course thats a full proof..
 :-\
choice is an illusion

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 22, 2008, 03:12:17 PM »
Too bad he's not like that anymore.

I wish DW would regrow his hair and start training seriously again.

im in a league of my own mentally and physically

not saying that to boast

there are many in the 5-10 percent that have knowledge of self

the rest are just ignorant and suck at everything and probably short hateful people, you could learn a little kindness from somebody tall :)

btw still big and lean
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #153 on: August 22, 2008, 03:12:37 PM »
Waddy seriously has great genetics, but he needs to get serious about training and stop worrying about all these crazy diets. :-\

He looks incredible at a higher bodyweight.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: August 22, 2008, 03:14:22 PM »
"the teacher"

not only a great song but a great sounding one to workout to
A

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 22, 2008, 03:18:02 PM »
Daddywaddy could be so much better if he stopped with the weird ass diets and focused on training!!!

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 22, 2008, 03:21:11 PM »
Waddy seriously has great genetics, but he needs to get serious about training and stop worrying about all these crazy diets. :-\

He looks incredible at a higher bodyweight.

ok you just said "crazy" diets

so you think a "moderation" diet is better

how stupid to think that my friend

moderation gets you knowwhere in this world

moderation tends to be the majority aswell

you think the majority have it right or even partially?

would you agree with me that the majority have it horribly wrong in there life of ignorance and self indulgence?

when you be "crazy" you find the real truth and answers and not what the moderate majority told you

its bad to follow anyone, ive done every kind of diet imaginable probably most caused more fat gain than muscle gain or muscle depletion, but just like anything you can fix it but you never know if someone told you so. thats blind faith
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 22, 2008, 03:23:04 PM »
Daddywaddy could be so much better if he stopped with the weird ass diets and focused on training!!!

Daddywaddy and Johnny Falcon are 6feet6 the twin brothers laugh at shorter people with giving him advices whilist in the same sentence wreaking of jealousy from putting down the great masters. you like others do not get your message across very well to the masters of height and knowledge :)

its like trying to sell someone a used car and telling them they arent worth a shit without it. Many at getbig need falcon education!

please start with jeffro tull
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 22, 2008, 03:33:08 PM »
see if more people would listen to the great falcon they could be taller and smarter in their next lifetime, instead many will fail and end up being shorter and more pathetic in the next lifetime not even able to reach the top cabinet or there protien stick on top of a fridge  :-\ ;)
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #159 on: August 22, 2008, 03:33:15 PM »
ok you just said "crazy" diets

so you think a "moderation" diet is better

how stupid to think that my friend

moderation gets you knowwhere in this world

moderation tends to be the majority aswell

you think the majority have it right or even partially?

would you agree with me that the majority have it horribly wrong in there life of ignorance and self indulgence?

when you be "crazy" you find the real truth and answers and not what the moderate majority told you

its bad to follow anyone, ive done every kind of diet imaginable probably most caused more fat gain than muscle gain or muscle depletion, but just like anything you can fix it but you never know if someone told you so. thats blind faith
Youre a cool dude and your threads are amusing, but im just saying that you just looked better with harder workouts and more food.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #160 on: August 22, 2008, 03:38:13 PM »
Youre a cool dude and your threads are amusing, but im just saying that you just looked better with harder workouts and more food.

and all im saying is that while i may have looked better i sacrificed more time working out. the workouts werent any harder they were longer, anyone can pull it off if they PUT IN the time. remember its not what you got its what you give, if you workout alot you will be big if you work alot youll have more money..

these days im working my job alot more and being lean and fit is a priority than to being massive. although i think i can pull it off and be bigger than my previous best now that i have completley eliminated meat this year, now i will fill it in with natural carbs/protiens like beans and peas, they also contain PROTEASE wich helps recycle protiens, brocolli is very good at this

i am going to be upping calories considerably and focus mainly on leg training, because i think i have a good chance at the world record in sprinting

the key is haveing a high calorie amount with NO TOXIC MEAT and keep fat as low as possible and HIGH IN PROTEASE AND PROTIENS AND FIBER

ive seen many big strong people that hardly workout but are STRONG because the CALORIES do more muscle BUILDING than the actual WORKOUT. beleive it or not , look around, many big country dudes first time in the gym can load up all the plates on a back machine and row it, and they hardly ever lift but may dude your normal manual labor, they are strong cause they EAT alot

me ive never been crazy strong but here are some of my best lifts

365 bounce bench press for 2 reps sloppy form
500 pound deadlift (i hate deadlift not good at it)
315 squat all the way down for 5 quality reps
225 cheat curl for 3 reps, alot of cheat but did it nonetheless
185 standing military with no knee jeark behined the neck for 1 or 2 reps (too much wieght )
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #161 on: August 22, 2008, 03:58:55 PM »
and all im saying is that while i may have looked better i sacrificed more time working out. the workouts werent any harder they were longer, anyone can pull it off if they PUT IN the time. remember its not what you got its what you give, if you workout alot you will be big if you work alot youll have more money..

these days im working my job alot more and being lean and fit is a priority than to being massive. although i think i can pull it off and be bigger than my previous best now that i have completley eliminated meat this year, now i will fill it in with natural carbs/protiens like beans and peas, they also contain PROTEASE wich helps recycle protiens, brocolli is very good at this

i am going to be upping calories considerably and focus mainly on leg training, because i think i have a good chance at the world record in sprinting

the key is haveing a high calorie amount with NO TOXIC MEAT and keep fat as low as possible and HIGH IN PROTEASE AND PROTIENS AND FIBER

ive seen many big strong people that hardly workout but are STRONG because the CALORIES do more muscle BUILDING than the actual WORKOUT. beleive it or not , look around, many big country dudes first time in the gym can load up all the plates on a back machine and row it, and they hardly ever lift but may dude your normal manual labor, they are strong cause they EAT alot

me ive never been crazy strong but here are some of my best lifts

365 bounce bench press for 2 reps sloppy form
500 pound deadlift (i hate deadlift not good at it)
315 squat all the way down for 5 quality reps
225 cheat curl for 3 reps, alot of cheat but did it nonetheless
185 standing military with no knee jeark behined the neck for 1 or 2 reps (too much wieght )
Yea i understand what youre saying.  Your main focus is to work and make money while staying fit.  You have your priorities straight.

Those are some pretty strong lifts as well.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #162 on: August 22, 2008, 03:59:37 PM »

at 250 with pump

250 with pump is the physique you should strive for again.
Q

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #163 on: August 22, 2008, 04:08:12 PM »
Yea i understand what youre saying.  Your main focus is to work and make money while staying fit.  You have your priorities straight.

Those are some pretty strong lifts as well.

i couldnt lift those numbers now, but im feeling more motivated these days
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 22, 2008, 04:10:18 PM »
heres like 230 but legs look down in size but upper body looks better?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: August 22, 2008, 04:15:48 PM »
1 ab and thigh getbig II 225 pounds? the pic that cost me the win in getbig II  ;D musta been high, na i sent that bitch in on time!!!
2 closeup pic from getbig I 230-235 pounds
3 when i was near my heaviest at 260 pounds but abs well washed out
4 me at 225

all pics relatively the same at different bodyweights

A

TheHit99

• Getbig I
« Reply #166 on: August 22, 2008, 04:17:28 PM »
Natural is anything under 200 lbs ripped and under 6ft tall.

It is an impossibility for anyone to be over 200 lbs and under 6 ft at low, low bodyfat.

Even 190 lbs is a stretch if not an impossibility when under 6 ft.

For you yes, bit not for someone with good genetics who knows how to train and uses smart nutrition and supplementation.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #167 on: August 22, 2008, 04:35:54 PM »
BIG ACH: another liar and moron. Admits to using over the counter anabolic steroids and has the audacity to say he's drug free and natural! What a joke. Looking at the most muscular pic of him it's immediately obvious he's on drugs there. Plenty of drugs went into building that body, and I'm sure not just OTC drugs.

So lets see them, without the use of PERFORMANCE ENHANCERS, what is the biggest / leanest / most shredded anyone can get  naturally (ACCORDING TO GET BIG)?

Well, we know how big you could get without drugs, anabolic steroids in particular, and that is much smaller than you are now.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 22, 2008, 04:36:27 PM »
For you yes, bit not for someone with good genetics who knows how to train and uses smart nutrition and supplementation.
adonis is playing the game of superior conditioning and he is winning

if adonis wanted to be lean and over 200 pounds it would mean more sacrifice and laboring in the gym

anyone can do anything , it aint what you got its what you GIVE
A

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #169 on: August 22, 2008, 04:36:44 PM »
heres like 230 but legs look down in size but upper body looks better?
Your upper body is still a little down, but it's definitely looking better than it has been.

Out of the 4 shots, you probably looked your best in the Getbig I pic, big with abs.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #170 on: August 22, 2008, 04:39:09 PM »
Epic 2 post count.  I bet you are one of the OCB`ers or Musclemania liars I have exposed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #171 on: August 22, 2008, 04:47:11 PM »
Adam, answer my question.

I have much delight to show you.

hahah yes!

Expose the Musclemania Fraud!

TheHit99

• Getbig I
« Reply #172 on: August 22, 2008, 04:56:37 PM »
Epic 2 post count.  I bet you are one of the OCB`ers or Musclemania liars I have exposed.

I know a 17 y/o HS kid who is 5"10 220 @ 8% BF

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #173 on: August 22, 2008, 05:00:31 PM »
Do you know how much you dudes are acting like weenies?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: August 22, 2008, 05:01:35 PM »
Lord Adam, feast your eyes upon this most bountifull of bullshitting fuckwits:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Muscle Manias 'Rob Terry':

Exhibit A: Dwarfing Gunter!

Exhibit B: At 6'5" and 285lbs, lets overlook the fact that Rob is around the same size as Rolf Moller!!!

This clown has also just been offered a WWE developmental contract, because Vince was 'impressed by the huge guy that has one some big natural shows in the UK and Europe.

Adonis, seriously, I'm not sure who are the bigger wankers? the losers (such as the skinny roid monster with blue stars in this thread) that claim natural status, or the idiots who believe them?

What say you, sir?

hes more like 240-250 Remember Johnny Falcon is the true master
A