Author Topic: Post pics of the furthest you can get being natural!  (Read 32021 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Post pics of the furthest you can get being natural!
« Reply #175 on: August 22, 2008, 05:05:45 PM »
ok so this guy is 285 at 6feet5? thats bullshit hes decent

this pic im 227 or so at 6feet6 just a house painter and gasoline drinker
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #176 on: August 22, 2008, 05:07:46 PM »
Lord Adam, feast your eyes upon this most bountifull of bullshitting fuckwits:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you, Muscle Manias 'Rob Terry':

Exhibit A: Dwarfing Gunter!

Exhibit B: At 6'5" and 285lbs, lets overlook the fact that Rob is around the same size as Rolf Moller!!!

This clown has also just been offered a WWE developmental contract, because Vince was 'impressed by the huge guy that has one some big natural shows in the UK and Europe.

Adonis, seriously, I'm not sure who are the bigger wankers? the losers (such as the skinny roid monster with blue stars in this thread) that claim natural status, or the idiots who believe them?

What say you, sir?

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a culmination of the entire absurdity of such claims.  Truly a testament of testosterone abuse.  I can only scoff at the deluded who cling to this fellows coattails in the hopes that his "naturalosity" is simply a product of "doing everything just right".

Never before has so much bullshit flew so ever headlong into such a brisk wind.  The sad thing is the fecal covered faces who would defend this chap through windy gale and after yonder all will never remove the painted false smug and shit smiling grin as they champion this clown for what he isn`t.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 22, 2008, 05:09:09 PM »
ok so this guy is 285 at 6feet5? thats bullshit hes decent

this pic im 227 or so at 6feet6 just a house painter and gasoline drinker

there are no superstars no olympians

just people who got lucky enough to compete

the real superheros post on getbig !!!
A

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: August 22, 2008, 05:17:17 PM »
the real superheros post on getbig !!!
Agreed.

bigguns23

• Getbig IV
« Reply #179 on: August 22, 2008, 05:20:03 PM »
'teh' natural legend

Croatch

that guy is funny looking

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 22, 2008, 05:28:35 PM »
speaking of "heavy"

greatest song ever

A

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #181 on: August 22, 2008, 06:20:15 PM »
I'm a natural guy.  Used to compete, judge and promote natural bodybuilding competitions.  I was very successful as a natural athlete winning all of the natural shows in Florida and I even did 2 national drug tested shows.  I was asked to represent Florida in the 1990 USA (that had drug testing for the first time) because FL had no athletes in the show.  My next national show was the first Team Universe.  The testing at this level was not very good and after seeing a guy in my class that failed the drug test at the show I promote standing on stage next to me I lost my desire to compete at that level again.  At my heaviest I weighed 202 offseason at 5'8.  My heaviest on stage weight was at the Team Universe where I weighed in at 174.  I did one untested show as a natural (The Southern States) to see how I would fair against drug users and because I had won all the tested shows in the state.  I won my class there over George Mariano and got 2 second place votes in the overall.  I have appeared on the cover of Natural Physique magazine and won the first ever Natural Bodybuilding Man of the Year Award in Florida.  Here are some pics of me at the Team Universe(I'm in the aqua trunks)

Here's the photo shoot for my Natural Physique cover.  Here I weighed 158 and had just won the middleweight and overall at a statewide tested show.

All my competition videos are on YouTube if you want to check them out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Karialec
You'll have to sort through the other videos to find my clips but they are all there including my first show and some offseason guest posings.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: August 22, 2008, 07:08:22 PM »
I'm a natural guy.  Used to compete, judge and promote natural bodybuilding competitions.  I was very successful as a natural athlete winning all of the natural shows in Florida and I even did 2 national drug tested shows.  I was asked to represent Florida in the 1990 USA (that had drug testing for the first time) because FL had no athletes in the show.  My next national show was the first Team Universe.  The testing at this level was not very good and after seeing a guy in my class that failed the drug test at the show I promote standing on stage next to me I lost my desire to compete at that level again.  At my heaviest I weighed 202 offseason at 5'8.  My heaviest on stage weight was at the Team Universe where I weighed in at 174.  I did one untested show as a natural (The Southern States) to see how I would fair against drug users and because I had won all the tested shows in the state.  I won my class there over George Mariano and got 2 second place votes in the overall.  I have appeared on the cover of Natural Physique magazine and won the first ever Natural Bodybuilding Man of the Year Award in Florida.  Here are some pics of me at the Team Universe(I'm in the aqua trunks)

Here's the photo shoot for my Natural Physique cover.  Here I weighed 158 and had just won the middleweight and overall at a statewide tested show.

All my competition videos are on YouTube if you want to check them out:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Karialec
You'll have to sort through the other videos to find my clips but they are all there including my first show and some offseason guest posings.
dicuss your diet please
A

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #183 on: August 22, 2008, 07:17:41 PM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #184 on: August 22, 2008, 07:18:48 PM »
As you can see, Rammer is a TRUE top of the line Lifetime Natural unlike these other bullshit artists and clowns.

They seem to think Natural and Clean or "off cycle" are all interchangeable with lifetime natural.

Clowns.

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #185 on: August 22, 2008, 07:22:57 PM »
http://musclememory.com/show.php?a=Ramirez,+Alex

That Muscle Memory competitive history is wrong but that is my magazine cover.  They have combined some of my history with that of an Alex Ramirez (I am Alec), my last show was the 1994 TU.

Thanks for the props Adonis!

dearth

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #186 on: August 22, 2008, 07:23:40 PM »
this thread ( a great one by the way) is no different to the Chris Faildo thread about his "natural status".

the doubters are comprised of people

1) absolutely no competitive experience, therefore can only guess at what is/isn't possible
2) juicers that are so dependent on their drugs, that they cannot relate to/fathom what true discipline is
3) naturals that are so insecure about themselves. that anyone who is bigger or more conditioned "has to be on something"..

These people need to practice a Kurt Weidner, Doug Miller, Brian Whitacre type of bodybuilding lifestyle before attempting
to define what is possible without the use of drugs.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #187 on: August 22, 2008, 07:26:37 PM »
That Muscle Memory competitive history is wrong but that is my magazine cover.  They have combined some of my history with that of an Alex Ramirez (I am Alec), my last show was the 1994 TU.

"they" is me, so I will fix it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: August 22, 2008, 07:28:40 PM »
this thread ( a great one by the way) is no different to the Chris Faildo thread about his "natural status".

the doubters are comprised of people

1) absolutely no competitive experience, therefore can only guess at what is/isn't possible
2) juicers that are so dependent on their drugs, that they cannot relate to/fathom what true discipline is
3) naturals that are so insecure about themselves. that anyone who is bigger or more conditioned "has to be on something"..

These people need to practice a Kurt Weidner, Doug Miller, Brian Whitacre type of bodybuilding lifestyle before attempting
to define what is possible without the use of drugs.

::)
You are forgetting to include the largest group.  Naturals who lie about being natural.

Look how awesome Rammer looks as a Natural.  Then look at some of the other musclemania and company clowns who claim "natural".  It is a blatant slap in the face to Rammer and people such as me who are truly lifetime natural.

Read Rammer`s own personal experience of being a top natural.  He is a guy who knows the truth and is clearly not afraid to say it.

Stop living with your head in the sand.  That goes for a good majority of you.

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #189 on: August 22, 2008, 07:31:05 PM »
"they" is me, so I will fix it.
Can I PM you my contest history so it can be correct and complete?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: August 22, 2008, 07:31:20 PM »
When talking about the potential of a natural..this is as close that one could get..with that said, Heath isn't natural here

but this is the limit!!!

</thread>
I

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: August 22, 2008, 07:34:06 PM »
When talking about the potential of a natural..this is as close that one could get..with that said, Heath isn't natural here

but this is the limit!!!

</thread>

Drugs from day one.  The "Gift" is a package of vials in the mail.

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: August 22, 2008, 07:35:04 PM »
NOT NATURAL there.

Stop perpetuating the myth.

did you even read my post..I did state that he wasn't natural there..stop making your own butter and pay attention Adonis
I

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #193 on: August 22, 2008, 07:36:27 PM »
Can I PM you my contest history so it can be correct and complete?

you can email me at fogarty @ musclememory . com, but as I reply 3-4 times a week:

Results are added by contest, not by individual.  That is I need complete results.  I'm unable to list who placed third without also listing who placed second and first.  I'm unable to list who won one class without also listing who won the other classes and the overall.   If you have complete results of (not too obscure) contests, I'll be glad to add them to the database.

There is no Alec Ramirez page on my web server.  There is a database, and all the pages you see are created from the database at the time you request it.   I have over 40,000 athletes in the database.  Think if I had to edit every athletes page every time there was a contest.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: August 22, 2008, 07:36:46 PM »
did you even read my post..I did state that he wasn't natural there..stop making your own butter and pay attention Adonis
Sorry about that my friend hahhah.

I will revise the earlier posts.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #195 on: August 22, 2008, 07:38:46 PM »
but this is the limit!!!

if you admit that it took drugs for a gifted athlete to achieve that type of physique, why would you think that anyone could achieve it naturally?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: August 22, 2008, 07:40:32 PM »
if you admit that it took drugs for a gifted athlete to achieve that type of physique, why would you think that anyone could achieve it naturally?
That was kind of what I was getting at. haha

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #197 on: August 22, 2008, 07:43:05 PM »
you can email me at fogarty @ musclememory . com, but as I reply 3-4 times a week:

Results are added by contest, not by individual.  That is I need complete results.  I'm unable to list who placed third without also listing who placed second and first.  I'm unable to list who won one class without also listing who won the other classes and the overall.   If you have complete results of (not too obscure) contests, I'll be glad to add them.

Ok, I have official NPC scoresheets from some of the shows that I could scan and email to you.  On the other shows I'll see what I can dig up, I know I have all the magazine clippings that have the complete results from each show I did if you'll accept scans of them as official results.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: August 22, 2008, 07:45:22 PM »
Ok, I have official NPC scoresheets from some of the shows that I could scan and email to you.  On the other shows I'll see what I can dig up, I know I have all the magazine clippings that have the complete results from each show I did if you'll accept scans of them as official results.
Rammer,

How is your training these days?  Did you keep it all up despite giving up competing?

mwbbuilder

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #199 on: August 22, 2008, 07:48:05 PM »
Rammmer puny ass gave his expereince

so that's the "truth"

Rammer is the zenith of the unviverse just because he tries real hard

I've seen guys in prison who look better than you Rammer

No offense but to think you are that great in this big big world is ridiculous.

TA just because you "talk" the most only gives you credibility in your own mind