Author Topic: Brand New Metallica Single!  (Read 1010 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Brand New Metallica Single!
« on: August 22, 2008, 12:03:10 PM »
The first single from the New Metallica album is out. if you had any doubts about the quality of the album this time or if they could still produce good metal, doubts should be gone after hearing this.

I'm sorry, if you don't like this, you have no ear for metal.

Very much a ballad type at the beginning but gets very Metallicaish at the later part of the single...very good mix...reminiscent of Fade to Black, Creeping Death and The Thing That Should Not Be.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: Brand New Metallica Single!
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2008, 02:00:24 PM »
so-so

i hope the drums in teh beginning isnt the final production, metallica has some of the worst produced drums in history i dont know what theyre doing
Z

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2008, 05:34:10 PM »
so-so

i hope the drums in teh beginning isnt the final production, metallica has some of the worst produced drums in history i dont know what theyre doing

The quality of the single is much better if not listened to on YouTube...download the actual single on iTunes. The drums are much, much better then they were in St. Anger.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 06:19:48 PM »
this song-ah, sucks the big one-ah, ye-ah

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 04:47:35 PM »
this song-ah, sucks the big one-ah, ye-ah
What didn't you like about it? Did you listen to the whole thing, or just the beginning?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2008, 08:56:58 PM »
What didn't you like about it? Did you listen to the whole thing, or just the beginning?

It doesnt do anything for me. When I listen to really good music, the hairs on my arms stand up, it moves me in some way, I can connect with it, this doesn't.