Author Topic: How come there are so many useless people in society?  (Read 5714 times)

JimmyThomson

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: How come there are so many useless people in society?
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 12:50:52 PM »
The breeds of people that you refer to are going to be the LEAST likely to contribute in a war. All these you list are going to do is rot the establishment of society from within.

Yes but my point is that in the past, hundreds of thousands of the low life would lying dead in fields every 30 years or so instead of occupying a place in society.
Master of the Masters.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2008, 04:26:41 PM »
The low ends of society in the US are actually encouraged to breed and otherwise proliferate.

That's the end goal of the welfare state, is it not?

MILLIONS upon MILLONS of bottom-feeders are not only forced upon the decent in this country, they are systematically given advantages at the expense of the taxpayer.

Eliminate the handouts, and watch the net worth of society rise as the useless are culled out.

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »
The whole gangbanger society should be killed, as well as anyone who gets a welfare check. They really are useless people as a whole.
E

OneBigMan

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2009, 12:55:52 PM »
Another old and highly underrated topic from many months ago.

WHY? 

I ONLY brought this topic back up because the point that was addressed based on what I re-read about this two page topic discussed and explained what the meaning of being a useful individual OR a useless person who can not measure up to the standards set in society based on not being self-sufficient so living becomes more than just being alive to consume and recycle every week, every month, and every next year in the 21st Century when you contrast that pattern with being a success story that had what it takes to be a part of what I would call 20th Century longevity plus stability and "the idea ology" to do know where to fit in with what prosperity stands for.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2009, 02:10:19 PM »
Why is this? I'll bet 1 in 5 people that I see on a day-to-day basis contributes no tangible value to society in any way, shape or form.

I am talking about those who don't contribute anything to the big picture in terms of employment, contribution of any time or skills, socially, etc......

Usually these are the same types that actually have a negative value, they are the ones who are always loud, dirty, stupid.... nothing more than societal consumers and paracites.

Maybe it's just here where I live?  What do y'all think?
Our corp system only cares if people buy shit and they run the show.  and it's at least 4 in 5, probably more. 

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2009, 10:56:26 PM »
Hereford is bitter. He will conceide that fact.

Quakeroats: Although your viewpoint is quite noble, if everyone felt that way, humanity would still be in prehistoric times.  No progress.

What are you and the 80% progressing towards?  What are you going to do go put a McDonalds on the moon...

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2009, 11:06:22 PM »
Why is this? I'll bet 1 in 5 people that I see on a day-to-day basis contributes no tangible value to society in any way, shape or form.

I am talking about those who don't contribute anything to the big picture in terms of employment, contribution of any time or skills, socially, etc......

Usually these are the same types that actually have a negative value, they are the ones who are always loud, dirty, stupid.... nothing more than societal consumers and paracites.

Maybe it's just here where I live?  What do y'all think?

I think a better question could be "how many people that think they are contributing to society are actually helping in destroying the human race"

OneBigMan

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2009, 11:26:25 PM »
I think a better question could be "how many people that think they are contributing to society are actually helping in destroying the human race"

Such a thought provoking question begs to wonder what the realistic role is of a worldwide "insider" such as david icke and another one named michael shermer. Do both of these two explicit experts know anything about what the code of silence stands for?

An example of how a person besides however many people that believe they are contributing to society but are actually helping in destroying the human race is the one set by a person such as David Koresh.

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 14, 2009, 04:20:26 AM »
Such a thought provoking question begs to wonder what the realistic role is of a worldwide "insider" such as david icke and another one named michael shermer. Do both of these two explicit experts know anything about what the code of silence stands for?

An example of how a person besides however many people that believe they are contributing to society but are actually helping in destroying the human race is the one set by a person such as David Koresh.

Icke is a CIA shill... :-\

OneBigMan

« Reply #34 on: February 08, 2009, 06:11:59 AM »
If Icke is indeed what you say he is, then what explains the number of books he has authored(which anyone can find at B&N) about one word that is connected with a secret society as well as the words theory, mystery, secrecy, and controversy.