Author Topic: This picture is heartbreaking  (Read 18703 times)

spinnis

Re: This picture is heartbreaking
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2008, 03:17:54 PM »

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »

If Melissa has forgiven Craig, why can't we?

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHETHER SHE HAS OR NOT? >:(

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2008, 03:49:44 PM »
I just wrote out a twelve thousand dollar property tax check.

Fucking A

I hear you Moosejay, I live in CT as well, right in your backyard.....N. Branford.

They are building a new high school over here, things are about to get worse...

Property taxes suck....

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2008, 03:51:21 PM »
False. False. The death penalty has been proven time and time again to be no deterrent to violent crime. It is also 'cheaper' to house a criminal for life than to execute him/her.

I am calling BULLSHIT monkey man, post some data.....then maybe I would agree, but I doubt it!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2008, 04:05:52 PM »
False. False. The death penalty has been proven time and time again to be no deterrent to violent crime. It is also 'cheaper' to house a criminal for life than to execute him/her.

I hope this is a sarcastic remark.  The death penalty may not deter violent crime but it is far more cheaper to just execute someone than keeping them alive in the prison system.  In fact WAY MORE

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #80 on: August 23, 2008, 04:36:05 PM »
I hope this is a sarcastic remark.  The death penalty may not deter violent crime but it is far more cheaper to just execute someone than keeping them alive in the prison system.  In fact WAY MORE
Sorry Keith. Unless a prisoner waives his rights and proceeds directly to execution (very rare!) the cost of housing a prisoner in special facilities for years and years, as well as lengthy (sometimes decades worth!) extra-judicial appeals can run into the millions upon millions of dollars.  :P

Add: The cost of an execution itself is considerable!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #81 on: August 23, 2008, 04:41:36 PM »
I am calling BULLSHIT monkey man, post some data.....then maybe I would agree, but I doubt it!!
Sweet Jesus are you that lazy to Google? My first google hit shows that states without the death penalty have consistently lower murder rates. Link: http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/article.php?did=168 

/mattc used to be this lazy!  ;)

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #82 on: August 23, 2008, 04:54:09 PM »

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU KNOW WHETHER SHE HAS OR NOT? >:(

The evidence clearly shows that Melissa forgives Craig bro.

Firstly, she knew his nature and she stole from him. This is like cutting off your finger, sticking it in shark infested waters, and complaining when your hand gets bitten.

Secondly, she loved Craig and was deeply sexually attracted to him. She would want him to be happy and sexually active , with females.

Thirdly, she knows that the candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long. She had her special times with Craig and knew he was a livewire. She understands how this shit happened and accepts her part of the blame.

The best way I can elucidate things is this: Richard Dreyfuss was attacked by Jaws and the damn thing ripped up his cage trying to get at him. However, in Jaws2 when Chief Brody calls him up for help, where is he? He's out in the Pacific tracking and monitoring great whites. The point is that he understands it's in their nature to behave in such a way. He forgave Jaws.
O

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #83 on: August 23, 2008, 04:59:14 PM »

Firstly, she knew his nature and she stole from him. This is like cutting off your finger, sticking it in shark infested waters, and complaining when your hand gets bitten.

Secondly, she loved Craig and was deeply sexually attracted to him. She would want him to be happy and sexually active , with females.

Thirdly, she knows that the candle that burns twice as bright, burns half as long. She had her special times with Craig and knew he was a livewire. She understands how this shit happened and accepts her part of the blame.

The best way I can elucidate things is this: Richard Dreyfuss was attacked by Jaws and the damn thing ripped up his cage trying to get at him. However, in Jaws2 when Chief Brody calls him up for help, where is he? He's out in the Pacific tracking and monitoring great whites. The point is that he understands it's in their nature to behave in such a way. He forgave Jaws.
I'm Convinced! Movie evidence always sways juries!  :D

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 23, 2008, 05:07:52 PM »
I'm Convinced! Movie evidence always sways juries!  :D

You're an intelligent guy and a movie buff. I knew you'd get the point.
O

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 23, 2008, 05:08:30 PM »
But it sure would make some people feel better...nice big african brown snake all up in his guts and then whoop his candy ass!  

Where's the fun in that if he's not ripped and shredded?

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #86 on: August 23, 2008, 05:17:14 PM »
bay,

that is the closest picture to NO SKIN that anyone can achieve. You can almost see the "red" of his muscle... absolutely incredible.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #87 on: August 23, 2008, 05:21:29 PM »
Where's the fun in that if he's not ripped and shredded?

That tri shot is incredible!  :o

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 23, 2008, 05:51:59 PM »
bay,

that is the closest picture to NO SKIN that anyone can achieve. You can almost see the "red" of his muscle... absolutely incredible.

That was once in a lifetime conditioning for Craig.  He never achieved that kind of conditioning before or since.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #89 on: August 23, 2008, 10:46:23 PM »

Lordy lordy, are you missing your meds?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2008, 10:54:51 PM »
I'm sorry a girl had to die... I'm sorry that a woman like Kelly ruined her life for a shitbag... and in turn, became a shitbag herself in the process.

Where Craig showed "something" though, is that I truly believe he's taking the heat and trying to get the woman that he loves out of the slammer... I think they were both involved and she's just as shitty as him, but he is going to get her out so she can live her life.

In all reality, that one aspect of Craig may be the most honorable, yet stupid, thing he could ever do.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2008, 05:20:57 AM »

Where Craig showed "something" though, is that I truly believe he's taking the heat and trying to get the woman that he loves out of the slammer... I think they were both involved and she's just as shitty as him, but he is going to get her out so she can live her life.

In all reality, that one aspect of Craig may be the most honorable, yet stupid, thing he could ever do.

Superb post. I think Kelly may be far more involved but what Craig has done is fall on his sword for her, for the woman he loves.
 He is a hellraiser but the love he and Kelly have is very touching. In many ways he is the classic man of honor.
O

TheHit99

• Getbig I
« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2008, 06:13:18 AM »
Unless he is blessed with longivity this is virtually a death sentence. I am guessing that he is mid to late 30s..best case scenario is he is out at age 70 at the earliest.

while she is out partying like it is 1999

Mid 30's? Ar eyou kidding? :o Try 43

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2008, 06:40:14 AM »
  trust me idiot.. if melissa were alive today she would not have sympathy for that murderer.. she would remember being chocked, tasered, bodyslammed, strangled and beaten to death then burned.. she was not loving craig when that happened.. i doubt she would forgive him.. plus, how do you know she forgives craig.. ya talkin' to her from the great beyond.. judging by you nonsensical posts you probably think you are.. ::)

If Melissa was alive today then he wouldn't be a murderer, and neither would she have been strangled, beaten to death or burned and there may as well be some sympathy.
Q

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2008, 10:49:21 AM »
I'm sorry a girl had to die... I'm sorry that a woman like Kelly ruined her life for a shitbag... and in turn, became a shitbag herself in the process.

He should have stuck to his "private training sessions."  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2008, 01:33:47 AM »
He should have stuck to his "private training sessions."  ::)

Apparently your reason behind the rolley eyes is over my head... Can you clarify?

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2008, 02:53:32 AM »

nope

The greatest costs associated with the death penalty occur prior to and during trial, not in post-conviction proceedings.

gymguy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2008, 06:19:10 AM »
No pity for them.  Craig was one of the first pros I really followed.  I thought he had it all. Now, I hope he gets what he deserves.

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: December 20, 2011, 04:08:23 PM »
Lordy lordy, are you missing your meds?

Damn, I miss you bro. Will raise a glass to you this Christmas..
O

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: December 20, 2011, 04:22:26 PM »
Craig and Kelly  looking  small