Author Topic: Craig Titus: Court Pictures: Officially Bulking  (Read 11059 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Craig Titus: Court Pictures: Officially Bulking
« Reply #50 on: August 23, 2008, 10:18:19 AM »
I dont think they like Criag Titus, in the Las Vegas Corectional system.So I doubt he eats very well, and I know they wont let him lift weights.I went to high School with Mr Daskas the prosecuting attorney, and he hates Craig Titus.I didnt talk to him directly but I know people who have.
Mr Dakas said Craig Titus is a manipulative man who lies, beleives his own lies, and is a cold blooded killer.Nothing pisses off the "correctional system" more then a cold blooeded killer raving to press, and everybody who will listen he is innocent, when they know he is not.Plus burning a person after you kill them is pretty cold, so needless to say, there opinion of Criag Titus is low.
I havwe had freinds of mine who did "time" in Las Vegas, and they said if they dont like you, your fu$%$##.They will make your life miserable.I dont think they like Criag Titus.
As far as the juicer comments go, thats B.S., I havent touched the "Juice in over 2 1/2 years, and I still weighs 245-250lbs.Craig is just lazy.Plus he did a ton a crap recreational drug wise, so his body is probably in shock not getting its "fix".The dude made it to Boston in 3 days????? can you say, Meth??????
I know his testosterone levels are probably below 100 because he has nothing to bring them back up like HCG,  plus prison food is the probably anything but nutritious.

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
Re: Craig Titus: Court Pictures: Officially Bulking
« Reply #51 on: August 23, 2008, 11:07:49 AM »
would somebody please give Craig titus a cyanide pill ;D ;D

I don't think we need to, I am prediciting he will be murdered in prison within the next 5 years.

Just a hunch?