Author Topic: Please list everything bad about Obama that Biden has said  (Read 847 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Please list everything bad about Obama that Biden has said
« on: August 23, 2008, 07:44:59 AM »
Interesting choice. All the crap he talked about Obama last year and

There are maybe 2 quotes that i've seen.  The two were on each others' nuts most of the time.

Please list "all the crap he talked about Obama last year".  Thanks!

BerserkFury is still searching for the quotes, so I was wondering if anyone else o=could find them, if they indeed exist.
Thanks!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Please list everything bad about Obama that Biden has said
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 07:47:06 AM »
There are maybe 2 quotes that i've seen.  The two were on each others' nuts most of the time.

Please list "all the crap he talked about Obama last year".  Thanks!

BerserkFury is still searching for the quotes, so I was wondering if anyone else o=could find them, if they indeed exist.
Thanks!

Not even 8 HOURS after Biden was selected is there a McCain ad out highlighting his criticism of Obama and his support of McCain. I know I offended you by again proving that people living in trailers in the Florida boonies can only pretend to be so "in the know" before they look like an asshole.

Not even 8 HOURS later and they're already firing on all cylinders. 8 hours.

Biden even made a comment about Obama last year that appeared to be slightly racist. You don't think the Repubs are going to run with that?

If you don't think the Republicans aren't going to drill those select comments into the psyche of every voter over the next few months, then you're a fucking idiot. Which you are.  :D

Good predictions by the way. Iranian War on March 31st - False. Hillary WILL be the VP nom - False. Refusal to refute any legitimate 9/11 evidence. Your credibility is shot. Can't take anything you say seriously anymore. Nothing more than rumor and shoddy speculation from an armchair psychic.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 07:51:07 AM »
Not even 8 HOURS after Biden was selected is there a McCain ad out highlighting his criticism of Obama and his support of McCain. I know I offended you by again proving that people living in trailers in the Florida boonies can only pretend to be so "in the know" before they look like an asshole.

Not even 8 HOURS later and they're already firing on all cylinders. 8 hours.

If you don't think the Republicans aren't going to drill those select comments into the psyche of every voter over the next few months, then you're a fucking idiot. Which you are.  :D

Good predictions by the way. Iranian War on March 31st - False. Hillary WILL be the VP nom - False. Refusal to refute any legitimate 9/11 evidence. Your credibility is shot.

Hey, you're attacking the messenger, not the message.  Easy there, tiger. 

I didn't ask you what Mccain's response time was.
I didn't ask you what your opinion was of me.

I asked you to deliver "all the crap he talked about Obama last year" that you said you had.
You didn't have it.
You failed to deliver.

I determined you were making that up, and asked the other folks here for their input.
You didn't have the quotes when asked, so until we see them, how do we know they exist?

Please, show us the quotes.  Show us "all the crap he talked about Obama last year"
Don't try to redirect thigns with "240 is crazy because..." or "Mccains response time rocks because..."

Deliver the quotes, or admit you were bluffing and can't deliver the quotes when called on it.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 07:53:22 AM »
Hey, you're attacking the messenger, not the message.  Easy there, tiger. 

I didn't ask you what Mccain's response time was.
I didn't ask you what your opinion was of me.

I asked you to deliver "all the crap he talked about Obama last year" that you said you had.
You didn't have it.
You failed to deliver.

I determined you were making that up, and asked the other folks here for their input.
You didn't have the quotes when asked, so until we see them, how do we know they exist?

Please, show us the quotes.  Show us "all the crap he talked about Obama last year"
Don't try to redirect thigns with "240 is crazy because..." or "Mccains response time rocks because..."

Deliver the quotes, or admit you were bluffing and can't deliver the quotes when called on it.

Why should I dig them up? Two weeks ago you were asked to dig up information and you refused to. You're obviously not too busy in your trailer. Feel free to dig them up yourself, I don't play lackey for guys with no credibility or the ability to refute points that prove them wrong.

Seriously, are you retarded? There's already a McCain ad out HIGHLIGHTING the comments. It was on CNN this morning. Stop trying to save face because you didn't know the ad was out already.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 07:55:34 AM »
McCain Rolls Out New Ad With Biden’s Words
By Kate Phillips

Just three hours after the Obama campaign sent out its text announcement, the McCain campaign rolled out its first ad this morning, using Senator Joe Biden’s own words during the primary season about Senator Barack Obama.

From a debate in 2007, a clip shows Mr. Biden standing next to Mr. Obama. George Stephanopoulos of ABC News queried Mr. Biden: “You were asked, “Is he ready?” You said, ‘I think he can be ready but right now, I don’t believe he is. The presidency is not something that lends itself to on-the-job training.’”

Mr. Biden: “I think that I stand by the statement.”

In addition, the McCain ad uses footage from another TV appearance, where Mr. Biden said, “I would be honored to run with or against John McCain, because I think the country would be better off.”

The McCain campaign said the ad would begin running in battleground states.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2008/08/23/mccain-rolls-out-new-ad-with-bidens-words/

Pretty serious comments that the Repubs are going to blast and use to their advantage.

Feel like licking my balls now? Don't bother trying to call me out again.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 07:59:08 AM »
Feel like licking my balls now? Don't bother trying to call me out again.

I told you that I had heard of two quotes.  You said "all the crap he talked about Obama last year"

So is that ONE line, "all the crap he talked about Obama last year"?

One line? 

Hey, if that's what you can find, it's what you can find.  Go ahead and make fun of Florida trailers, because everyone reading this just realized you got called for bluffing, and you delivered one quote.

You wrote: "Seriously, are you retarded?"
That wouldn't matter here, would it?  You were asked for "all the crap he talked about Obama last year", and you found one quote about him not being ready yet.  One quote.

I'm not trying to flame here. It bothers me that you start claling me out for trailer and 911... when all i wanted was to hear what all shit biden had talked about obama.  I'm truly interested.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 08:01:54 AM »

I told you that I had heard of two quotes.  You said "all the crap he talked about Obama last year"

So is that ONE line, "all the crap he talked about Obama last year"?

One line? 

Hey, if that's what you can find, it's what you can find.  Go ahead and make fun of Florida trailers, because everyone reading this just realized you got called for bluffing, and you delivered one quote.

You wrote: "Seriously, are you retarded?"
That wouldn't matter here, would it?  You were asked for "all the crap he talked about Obama last year", and you found one quote about him not being ready yet.  One quote.

I'm not trying to flame here. It bothers me that you start claling me out for trailer and 911... when all i wanted was to hear what all shit biden had talked about obama.  I'm truly interested.

Ok, you got me. Your interpretation of "all the crap" and my interpretation are two different things. Again, you're now focusing on minuscule wording. One wrongly worded comment is ALL it takes to sink a campaign. All it took was "swiftboat" to sink Kerry.

You don't think McCain is going to hammer the fact that Biden said the country would be better off with McCain AND that Obama isn't ready to be president? Give it up.

Biden made a comment last year that many saw as slightly racist. I'm sure I could dig up others. But I couldn't care less.

Stop dwelling on my posts, which have nothing to do with the grand scheme of things, and the actual comments.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 08:07:31 AM »
fair enough.  11 am.  time to start drinking!

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 08:08:15 AM »
fair enough.  11 am.  time to start drinking!

Going to go lay in the pool while kicking some back myself.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 08:37:21 AM »
They do that in every presidential election.  It rarely works and McCain will face the similar treatment when he announces his VP
A

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 11:33:43 AM »
This is exactly what Rove was wanting and expecting. They are not even finished digging through all of his votes yet, but he sides with McCain on a majority of the top issues.

Obama was to arrogant to select Clinton, and in fact did not even put her through the real veep process, and Carville called them out on it, Obama is in alot of trouble at this point.