Author Topic: I Hate To Say It  (Read 4784 times)

The Coach

I Hate To Say It
« on: August 23, 2008, 10:08:11 AM »
.......and I seriously hope I'm wrong, but no matter who is elected to the White House, someone is either get assassinated or have many attempts of their life. My guess is Obama is at greater risk. Thoughts?

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
Re: I Hate To Say It
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 10:10:22 AM »
don't worry, he's so skinny that the bullet would miss.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 10:31:13 AM »
Why do you think he picked Biden?

If you pick Hillary, a crazy nut job offs you to put a woman in office... Any other person, they kill him to put a white guy in.

Biden may be the only white guy that if it all goes down, Obama is safe, because no one wants Biden.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
  • Violence is not the answer. It is the question.
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 10:33:28 AM »
.......and I seriously hope I'm wrong, but no matter who is elected to the White House, someone is either get assassinated or have many attempts of their life. My guess is Obama is at greater risk. Thoughts?

Why would you think that? Why would this presidency be under more threat than previous ones?
The answer is "yes".

The Coach

« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 10:33:51 AM »
Why do you think he picked Biden?

If you pick Hillary, a crazy nut job offs you to put a woman in office... Any other person, they kill him to put a white guy in.

Biden may be the only white guy that if it all goes down, Obama is safe, because no one wants Biden.

Yep.....I agree. But there are alot of crazy racists that rather see Biden than Obama at any cost.

The Coach

« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 10:34:47 AM »
Why would you think that? Why would this presidency be under more threat than previous ones?

You're joking right?

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 10:35:58 AM »
You're joking right?

No. I am not joking. Can you answer the question please? Can you spell it out for this ignorant hick?
The answer is "yes".

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 10:36:49 AM »

Would the assassin be one your fellow wing nuts on the far right or just a sleeper/patsy for the shadow government that runs the planet?

mcb650

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 10:47:57 AM »
You're joking right?

In your original post, you said no matter who was elected to the White House, there would be assassination attempts. That implies there would be attempts on McCain as well. Why?

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 10:51:25 AM »
In your original post, you said no matter who was elected to the White House, there would be assassination attempts. That implies there would be attempts on McCain as well. Why?

Yep, that's what I'm curious about. We all know why obama would be under greater threat. I'm curious to know why coach thinks that no matter who is elected this president is under greater threats than previous administrations.
The answer is "yes".

Stavios

« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 10:53:35 AM »
 :'(

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 10:59:50 AM »
Coach should we consider this thread a threat?   ???

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 11:12:59 AM »

why would JFK's have been?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 11:14:57 AM »
Coach please explain why.  In your answer, respond as if Mccain were president and then if Obama were president.

daddy8ball

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 11:24:18 AM »

why would JFK's have been?

I don't know. Can you share the answer?
The answer is "yes".

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 11:25:36 AM »
only if u can share the answer as to why obama wouldnt have any attempts on him anymore than another previous pres

affy

« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 11:26:57 AM »
the only way anyone can assassinate someone as protected and guarded as the US President is if its an inside job. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 11:27:33 AM »

I agree and it's a shame. Obama, although not my choice for president is a good man imo.
E

The Coach

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 11:56:01 AM »

Yeah, I really think someone just might. I can't recall seeing this much hate for both candidates coming from BOTH sides. The whole race (Presidential) just seems so volatile.

The Coach

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 11:57:51 AM »
Coach should we consider this thread a threat?   ???

No Jeff. I don't think I'm the only one thinking this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2008, 11:59:28 AM »
Yeah, I really think someone just might. I can't recall seeing this much hate for both candidates coming from BOTH sides. The whole race (Presidential) just seems so volatile.

You listen to Rush LImbaugh daily.

He dreams of riots in American cities next week.

IMO, if you listened to happier people, you would relax a bit on this.  Bush was perhaps the most hated president since... well... who?  He was safe, and the new guy will be safe.  Technology is so advanced that they can pretty much guarantee our leaders are safe.

"Multiple attempts?" you wrote?
No way.  Not one.  You're listening to an angry voice, and most people aren't that angry.
The winner will be fine.

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 12:02:14 PM »
the only threat the white house has from the Coach is him running in there and re-drywalling and plastering the walls.  Possibly "assasinating" some weeds and roots on the lawn.

Basically, what i'm saying is that the Coach is mexican.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Coach

« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 12:05:05 PM »
You listen to Rush LImbaugh daily.

He dreams of riots in American cities next week.

IMO, if you listened to happier people, you would relax a bit on this.  Bush was perhaps the most hated president since... well... who?  He was safe, and the new guy will be safe.  Technology is so advanced that they can pretty much guarantee our leaders are safe.

"Multiple attempts?" you wrote?
No way.  Not one.  You're listening to an angry voice, and most people aren't that angry.
The winner will be fine.

I haven't had time to listen to Rush. He comes on from 9-12:00pm my time. Yes, I think there will be attempts. Right now, Obama has almost as much as much security as the President does now.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 12:05:19 PM »
the only threat the white house has from the Coach is him running in there and re-drywalling and plastering the walls.  Possibly "assasinating" some weeds and roots on the lawn.

Basically, what i'm saying is that the Coach is mexican.

LOL  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 12:07:39 PM »
I haven't had time to listen to Rush. He comes on from 9-12:00pm my time. Yes, I think there will be attempts. Right now, Obama has almost as much as much security as the President does now.

Obama and mccain should have MORE security.  After all, they're the ones playing for tens of thousand of people (well, hundreds of people in mccain's case).

Our country has a terrible history with assassinations, but I think that's past us.  Tehnology and security are very very good these days.