Author Topic: George Hussein Onyango Obama, 26....  (Read 3969 times)

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
Re: George Hussein Onyango Obama, 26....
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 12:36:55 PM »
???...I don't get it...oh wait....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA that's f*cking hilarious!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHA
cough,cough...AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

whew...man that was good...whew...wow.....so n of a bitch that was funny..............whew. ..when you're good, you're good MJ.....whew...where do you come up with these???  Seriously...I think you choose the wrong profession.....whew, cant catch my breath...wow.....

Hope...from hoping...lead to...change...which means something to do with democrats...i think....wow...f*ck man, I think i get it...you took a word and associated it with something else...f*cking brilliant...like Monty Python type funny genius there.....wow...I'm giggling even as I write this....

But the best part was the 'puh-lease' at the end.  I see that you spelled it like it had two syllables!  That way you could empthasize certain parts with sarcasm...kinda like big fat black women do...oh man MJ!  That is again, f*cking brilliant!  Are you coming up with these yourself or did you get them off the TV?  Come on...honestly....
Whew...wow....son of a b*tch man...your talents and wisdom are wasted here my friend...seriously...you should  making money with this material...

wow...good stuff...keep it coming!
You think so, stupid?? ::)  Did you know that grass is green as well?
No, what's stupid is the fact that you took the time to type all that in an effort to "own" MJ, and it ended up being unfunny and really fucking lame. :-\

Try again, sausage slurper. ::)

Moosejay

« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 02:11:23 PM »
He only met him twice recently.

His brother is a criminal there, a streetfighter tied up with who knows what else.

Would it be wise for anyone running for public office to fund illegal actions of a family member in another nation?  Of course not.

he can't control who his dad knocked up 40 or 50 years ago.  But he can try to prevent sending the guy $, so he can create a major scandal.

If you disagree, tell us what your solution for this half-wit half-brother would be?

I'd never let him fall that far in the first place.

Moosejay

« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 02:12:24 PM »
and Barack's sister is Maya Soetoro-Ng, age 38, born in Indonesia to Barack's mother Ann Dunham, and Lolo Soetoro, an Indonesian businessman.   Maya has a Ph.D. from University of Hawai'i

just as relevant...

Just as relevant is the fact that these folks seem to really enjoy spreading their seed all over

Moosejay

« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2008, 02:13:46 PM »
Mike Dusa is just showing what an unintelligent member of the masses he is.  He gets suckered into the politics of fear just like the rest of the lemmings.

I am a self-made man

Anti-Democrat, if you will.

The 'Fear-Filled, negative, depressed party' ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2008, 02:15:07 PM »
Weak try.

Obama is the doom of the USA.

Don't give him the credit, he will never get the chance

Moosejay

« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2008, 02:15:49 PM »
No, what's stupid is the fact that you took the time to type all that in an effort to "own" MJ, and it ended up being unfunny and really fucking lame. :-\

bee-yoo-tee-ful!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2008, 02:28:28 PM »
....lives in a hut outside of Nairobi. The half brother of Barak, they have met only twice, and years apart.

Wonder why Barak does not talk about him much?

If I only met a guy once whats to talk about? He barely knows the guy probably.

Moosejay

« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2008, 02:36:00 PM »
If I only met a guy once whats to talk about? He barely knows the guy probably.

His Bro.

You would not want to know your brother?

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2008, 02:38:59 PM »
His Bro.

You would not want to know your brother?

Yeah but this is a half brother on the other side of the world from a father that he was not even really close to.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2008, 02:41:16 PM »

i heard the huts phone line is down.

NT

haha, DSL is still up though

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2008, 03:29:52 PM »

He didn't meet him until very recently.

Dad liked to spread his seed, might be others out there.

I'll ask you again mike...

You're 45 years old... you are running for public office.  You find a brother in Africa who is a criminal and might be involved with terror for all you know.

Do you send him $?  Yes or no?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2008, 03:30:54 PM »
Just as relevant is the fact that these folks seem to really enjoy spreading their seed all over

To whom are you referring here, Dusa?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2008, 03:33:25 PM »

You're 45 years old... you are running for public office.  You find a brother in Africa who is a criminal and might be involved with terror for all you know.

So you are directly refuting Obama's book where he talks about his brother as the "big head...?"

Also your calling Obama a liar when he said he meet his brother in 2006, 2 years ago...

Come on.

Are you saying Obama's family is full of criminals involved and linked with terrorists?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2008, 03:45:01 PM »
I am a self-made man

Anti-Democrat, if you will.

The 'Fear-Filled, negative, depressed party' ;)
Dems are the fearmongers.  Wow, what a revelation...  That's good to know because I know there's nothing the republicans have done to earn that kind of rep.  Thanks Moosejay ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2008, 03:53:59 PM »
So you are directly refuting Obama's book where he talks about his brother as the "big head...?"

Also your calling Obama a liar when he said he meet his brother in 2006, 2 years ago...

Come on.

Are you saying Obama's family is full of criminals involved and linked with terrorists?

I said recently.  2006 was recently.  They didn't grow up together.  They're two men.  One with ambitions to run the world, and one to street fight.

ANY smart politician from either side would run like hell from a problem in the bloodline like this.  Obama's gonna get shit on, no matter what, from you.  better it be fore "avoiding a scumbag half-brother" than "funding overseas (insert any illegal activity the admitted street fighter engaged in)".

Smart men avoid people like that. 

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2008, 03:56:28 PM »

it didn't take that long to type honey...oh, and meltdown!

Crossbow

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2008, 05:03:38 PM »

Obama described his trip to Kenya in his first book and from what I remember (Read it a few years ago), his experience there was very similar to that of most Africans who accomplish something abroad and go home visiting: Relatives (real relatives and false relatives) show up in dozens, asking for hand outs, and for any hand out given, an even bigger bunch of relatives shows up as the word goes around.

Obama's Father was not exactly a model father, abandoned his wife and kid, when he went back to Kenya. Why should Obama take responsibility for any offspring that his Dad produced years after abandoning him and his mother (and there seem to be many, as he must have been quite a sexually active man...)

Moosejay

« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2008, 05:33:46 PM »

I'd help him.

Moosejay

« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »
To whom are you referring here, Dusa?

Knew that'd come up.

Whomever is guilty of such errant behavior, that's who!

Moosejay

« Reply #44 on: August 23, 2008, 05:36:33 PM »
Dems are the fearmongers.  Wow, what a revelation...  That's good to know because I know there's nothing the republicans have done to earn that kind of rep.  Thanks Moosejay ::)

Don't mention it, that one's on me.

By the way, Dems are the ones who are afraid...they do not instill fear, except upon their own

Moosejay

« Reply #45 on: August 23, 2008, 05:38:18 PM »
Obama described his trip to Kenya in his first book and from what I remember (Read it a few years ago), his experience there was very similar to that of most Africans who accomplish something abroad and go home visiting: Relatives (real relatives and false relatives) show up in dozens, asking for hand outs, and for any hand out given, an even bigger bunch of relatives shows up as the word goes around.

Obama's Father was not exactly a model father, abandoned his wife and kid, when he went back to Kenya. Why should Obama take responsibility for any offspring that his Dad produced years after abandoning him and his mother (and there seem to be many, as he must have been quite a sexually active man...)

any way you slice it, this will plant a negative seed into the minds of voters

Jeffro

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: August 23, 2008, 06:18:19 PM »
it didn't take that long to type honey...oh, and meltdown!
"honey" ???  Sorry buddy, I dont swing that way. :-X

Great comback, you just used "meltdown" again, which is what I said to you... :-\

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 23, 2008, 06:39:59 PM »
ANY smart politician from either side would run like hell from a problem in the bloodline like this. 

So you will admit that Obama's past is hazy. I mean he has been in the media spotlight for a long time now, and we are just now findout out about this long lost brother....any other skeltons terrorist ties in the closet we should know about?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 24, 2008, 12:09:57 AM »
I'd help him.

And you would lose the presidential election as a result.

Your brother would be targeted by local bad guys.  They'd befriend the idiot, and take their pic with him, and come October, you'd see a pic of brother George posing with a local Al-Q guy, holding that monthly check.

Obama prefers to win an election, than to help some two-bit criminal who happens to share a dad and nothing else.