Author Topic: Obama's citizenship  (Read 2842 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Obama's citizenship
« on: August 23, 2008, 12:05:07 PM »
I've heard for months now that Obama's citizenship is in question but I guess I kind of dismissed the claims as internet rumor.  Someone emailed me pics of what were supposed to be his (Forged?) certificate of live birth awhile back...I will look for them.

Apparently last night on some radio program an attorney was on saying he was suing Obama re: the citizenship deal...not because he doesn't support the Dem. party, but because he thinks the Repubs are sitting on this until it will be too late and he wants to bring it to light now.

Anyone heard these things?

R

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Obama's citizenship
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2008, 12:20:37 PM »
Yeah, I actually ran into a US atty, and he said this exact same thing

I brushed it off, as nothing, and still do - why would the Republican party even let him run during the primaries?

Post the email, when you get a chance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2008, 12:25:40 PM »
Yeah, FOX news would have run this shit long ago if it was credible.

If they did pull it last minute, they'd just put hilary on the ticket.  she'd probably do better, to be honest lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2008, 12:29:13 PM »
Lawsuit Challenges Barack Obama Citizenship
by BMCWrites | August 23, 2008 at 12:10 pm | 187 views | 1 comment

by BMCWritesProminent Philadelphia attorney and Hillary Clinton supporter Phillip Berg has filed a lawsuit contesting Barack Obama’s citizenship qualifications to seek the presidency.

Upon learning of the lawsuit, I couldn’t help but conclude that Berg must have read one of these Bob McCarty Writes posts about the presumptive Democratic Party presidential nominee:

Barack Obama Birth Certificate Dubbed a Fake (July 21, 2008)

Update Offered on Bogus Obama Birth Certificate (Aug. 4, 2008)

Blogger Demands FEC Verify Obama’s Eligibility (Aug. 7, 2008)

Below are the key points of the lawsuit which, if successful, could turn the 2008 presidential election process upside down:

1.  Obama is a representative of the Democratic People. However, the Obama must meet the Qualifications specified for the United States Office of the President, which is he must be a “natural born” citizen. Unfortunately, Obama is not a “natural born” citizen. Just to name one of the problems, Obama lost his U.S. citizenship when his mother married an Indonesian citizen and relocated herself and Obama to Indonesia wherein Obama’s mother naturalized in Indonesia and Obama followed her naturalization, as he was a minor and in the custody of his mother. Obama failed to take the oath of allegiance when he turned eighteen (18) years to regain his United States Citizenship status.

2.  The Democratic National Committee is for Plaintiff and “We the People” who believe in the Democratic Vision. The Democratic National Party is supposed to represent the Democratic Americans in seeking honest leadership, Open Government, Real Security, Energy Independence, Economic Prosperity, Educational Excellence, a Healthcare System that works for Everyone and Retirement Security. The Democratic Party is supposed to represent and protect the interests of working Americans and guaranteeing personal liberties for all. Of which includes securing a Democratic Nominee on the Presidential Election ballot who represents the Democratic vision and who is qualified and eligible to run for Office of the President under the qualifications of the United States Constitution.

3.  The actions of Obama, a U.S. Senator, in running for President of the United States, knowing he is not eligible, have been taken entirely without authorization under the United States Constitution, completely ignoring the qualification and procedures created by the United States Constitution he is purporting to enforce.

http://www.nowpublic.com/world/lawsuit-challenges-barack-obama-citizenship

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2008, 12:30:00 PM »
this would be huge.

i'll put about as much credibility into it as i did the 'whitey tape' that everyone swore by ;)

mccain was born overseas as well.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 23, 2008, 12:45:40 PM »
this would be huge.

i'll put about as much credibility into it as i did the 'whitey tape' that everyone swore by ;)

Actually your missing the point.

Obama has denied several of these things, just as with his associate Ayers. Later on, he breaks and admits it to them...

This being out in the open, hurts Obama, because it is now in people's minds.

Is he a citizen?

Hve you read the thesis, yet? Or you were just saying you would read t?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2008, 01:35:03 PM »
Oh for fuck sake ::)

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2008, 01:38:25 PM »

Dude, why do you say shit like this?  There isn't even a comparison. 

Wiki: "John McCain was born at Coco Solo Naval Air Station in the Panama Canal Zone to naval officer John S. McCain, Jr. (1911–1981) and Roberta (Wright) McCain (b. 1912).

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2008, 01:38:44 PM »

Post the email, when you get a chance.

Here is the link that was in his email that allegedly has a copy of the certif.

I don't think I've seen any updates from him on this specific link.

http://web.israelinsider.com/Articles/Politics/12939.htm
R

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2008, 01:39:29 PM »
Yeah, and a DOD adjudicator called into the Rush Limbaugh program and said Obama doesn't even have good qualifications for a security clearance.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »
Ok, now you guys cut this kind of crap out.  THIS IS NOT the way elections should be won, I'm dusgusted at seeing this stuff

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

Close up images and examination:
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 23, 2008, 02:13:05 PM »
Ok, now you guys cut this kind of crap out.  THIS IS NOT the way elections should be won, I'm dusgusted at seeing this stuff

Recently FactCheck representatives got a chance to spend some time with the birth certificate, and we can attest to the fact that it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago. We can assure readers that the certificate does bear a raised seal, and that it's stamped on the back by Hawaii state registrar Alvin T. Onaka (who uses a signature stamp rather than signing individual birth certificates). We even brought home a few photographs.

Close up images and examination:
http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

Mccain hired the guy who floated that he had an illegit african american baby in 2000.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 23, 2008, 02:20:52 PM »
Mccain hired the guy who floated that he had an illegit african american baby in 2000.

Who cares.. Two members of Obamas campaign staff resigned after they were accused of having ties to Al-Queda.  We could play this game all day.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 02:21:33 PM »

Don't you mean Rove hired? I've heard it on good authority that Mccain doesn't represent his campaign.  ;)
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 23, 2008, 02:21:58 PM »
"it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago."

Why would his real birth certificate be anywhere but in his possesion?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #15 on: August 23, 2008, 02:24:55 PM »
"it is real and three-dimensional and resides at the Obama headquarters in Chicago."

Maybe because with all the nitwit propagandists claiming it is not, ...he has to show it off regularly.

Good thing I'm not running for Prez, ...I don't reveal my age to no one!  >:(
w

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 23, 2008, 02:32:52 PM »

ahahahahahahahaha...  Are you serious... 

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2008, 02:37:18 PM »
Next week it will be Obama's parking tickets followed by his youtube caught littering. Last week it was Barack's alleged sneezing  ::)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2008, 02:40:22 PM »
ahahahahahahahaha...  Are you serious... 

let me guess it's in a safe, that is in a vault, and the only people that can attest to it's authenticity have to stay behind the velvet rope, haha.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2008, 02:48:30 PM »
let me guess it's in a safe, that is in a vault, and the only people that can attest to it's authenticity have to stay behind the velvet rope, haha.
You're such a jackass...  The state usually keeps the original.  Did you even fucking bother to click the link I posted above and read it or are you just that stubborn ::)

"The actual certificate is usually stored with some government office, although the parents of the child and later the child itself are authorized to obtain certified copies "
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birth_certificate

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2008, 02:53:24 PM »
This is so funny, we get shit all the time for the slightest conspiracy theory and look who finds the tin foil hats fashionable come election time...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2008, 02:54:58 PM »
Whew, thank goodness for that. For a minute I was thinking that you could not fake a notary public raised seal, or a signature stamp.

In that case I'm sure the original is in a safe, in a vault, that is hidden in a DNC office, behind a velvet rope, being guarded by a Nation of Islam member.

Good thing we got the issue of it being a fake, cleared up because some person took photos of it and "brought them home."

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2008, 02:56:51 PM »
Whew, thank goodness for that. For a minute I was thinking that you could not fake a notary public raised seal, or a signature stamp.

In that case I'm sure the original is in a safe, in a vault, that is hidden in a DNC office, behind a velvet rope, being guarded by a Nation of Islam member.

Good thing we got the issue of it being a fake, cleared up because some person took photos of it and "brought them home."

Did you read anything?  Or are you just skipping over posts and making shit up?  Because that's exactly what it looks like. 

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2008, 02:57:23 PM »
This is so funny, we get shit all the time for the slightest conspiracy theory and look who finds the tin foil hats fashionable come election time...
A difference exists between a lie, and a consipracy theory.

Such as my grandfather freed prisoners at an Aushwitz camp. - Lie.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2008, 02:58:10 PM »
Did you read anything? 

Yeah, I read it was fake.

Guess we will see, when the case goes to court.