Author Topic: African Americans & Politics  (Read 3468 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: AFRICAN-AMERICANS
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2008, 02:59:35 PM »
actually there is truth into this. Scientists have been doing alot of research on anger, and studying mono, di-twins, and found African American children are angered much easier. Also has to do with diets, which they can't control, so it's flawed, since A.A. they study had lower incomes, and did not eat the same amounts of tryptophan which plays a role in serotonin release, so that could account for their mood swings.

I rarely agree with anything you say, because I find most of it to be pure BS, but I'm willing to concede there might be some credence to the theory that diet is a strong mitigating factor in a person's temperament (regardless of race or ethnicity)

There are certain herbs that have an amazing tonic effect on the entire nervous system. I find that when I stick to a strict vegan diet, I'm much more serene.  Throw some eggs, or god forbid bacon or sausage in there and I'm a tightly wound bag of nerves. The more chemical additives in the food, the more mood swings I'm susceptible to.
I've become so sensitive to it, I can even tell if I've eaten something mistakenly based simply on how I'm feeling afterwards, ...physically, mentally & emotionally..
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2008, 03:00:48 PM »

There are certain herbs that have an amazing tonic effect on the entire nervous system. I find that when I stick to a strict vegan diet, I'm much more serene. 

Please stop right there, we don't want whatever your trying to sell, haha.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2008, 03:02:43 PM »
Please stop right there, we don't want whatever your trying to sell, haha.

It's called the truth, ...and your disdain for it is obvious to all.
w

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
Re: African Americans & Politics
« Reply #28 on: August 23, 2008, 03:18:47 PM »
White Power, you love it if you don;t then why ya''ll black living amongst us, you don't like it move back to Africa.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 23, 2008, 04:14:40 PM »
hahahhaaa, did you just say that Fred Thompson is hispanic? i think you meant Bill Richardson.
yea, I was like WTF, Fred Thompson isn't hispanic...  That image just cracked me up...  I'd like to see him play that role in a movie ;D lol.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2008, 04:24:54 PM »
Shit LMAO, yea I ment Bill Richardson not Fred Thompson. Yea, black's are EXTREMELY AGGRESIVE BY nature bro. You look a black in the eye's and he will start a staring contest. Watch them play soccer or football or basketball, as soon as they get striped of the ball they snap and foul you or get technicals' for talking shit to ref's, or just recently some black Cuban did'nt like the ref's vibe so he kicked him in the face. Why do you think so many black people kill each other, it's all about pride, and when you disrespect them they will fucl you up in the USA, if they tried to pull that shit in Warsaw, Edinburough, Moscow or Dublin they would get slaughtered but for some reason White-American's don't stick together and black's are not afraid of White-American's, it's the other way around.
    The bottom line is that black people hate white people not so much the other way.

I'm Black, and I always look people in the eye. It has been said that blacks don't look people in the eye. Stop instigating staring contests with black males, and you might do okay in this world...One of the reasons why the KKK did so well in the South was they counted on Black men being fearful. As a matter of fact, an example of  you can see this interviews after the Emmit Till verdict in the 50's. They were interviewing black men, and they had the "Yella Negro" syndrome. You might be able to find it on Youtube. 

You know what we really disdain, is what we really desire...As pointed out by Tre's example... Are there things, Polska?

24KT

• Getbig V
Re: African Americans & Politics
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2008, 04:57:15 PM »
Hmmmmm, ...looks like someone is running with scissors.   :-\

w