Author Topic: Which of these stacks is better?  (Read 1487 times)

paulsed1

• Getbig II
Which of these stacks is better?
« on: August 24, 2008, 05:45:16 AM »
I don't know if anyone out there has had a chance to try all four of these, but I am trying to decide between using either MRI's NO2 Black and CE2 Hi-Def or Gaspari's Size On and Superpump 250.  I'm looking for a good muscle volumizing/pump effect for a trip I've got coming up in a few days.  Not that I expect huge results in a few days, I will continue to use and work out while on vacation.

The thing is, I tried incorportating all four into my regimen, using the Superpump only on weight-training days and at a lower dose.  That may not have been the wisest thing, even though I had some great pumps and strength, I wound up feeling pretty crappy afterwards, almost flu-like symptoms.  I am guessing everything combined was just too much for my body.  I tend to prefer powders over pills, but whatever one anybody has learned to work better, I will try.  I'm not sure but I may be sensitive to the Superpump 250 also, I used to use NO-Explode a lot and I think my body isn't too big on stiumulants anymore (or it could just be the combo of these products).  Anyway, this would be for a short while and at a more moderate dose.

The NO2 Black seems to have gotten a lot of good reviews.  I didn't think the serving of creatine in the CE2 was that much, but I guess you don't need a lot for the kind of ingredient it is.  Please let me know your thoughts if you have had experience with theses products.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Which of these stacks is better?
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 06:41:47 AM »
hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha hahaha

havent laughed like this in days

paulsed1

• Getbig II
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 06:49:03 AM »
that was helpful.  Am I missing something?  It's just a supplement question.  I know it's no substitute for training hard and eating right, but last time I checked, I'm not the only one that uses them.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2008, 07:22:05 AM »
that was helpful.  Am I missing something?  It's just a supplement question.  I know it's no substitute for training hard and eating right, but last time I checked, I'm not the only one that uses them.

drop the fancy supplement shit and get some good stuff.

thewickedtruth

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2008, 10:46:52 AM »

drop the fancy supplement shit and get some good stuff.

pretty much yeah.. all you need is a solid weight gainer, protien blend, multivitamin or any combination there of if you're just looking to add size and some strength along with it. Just like atlarge nutrition's nitrean, a quality protien is really all you need initially until you know for certain more about what your body requires. If infact you're just not getting enough calories, maximus helps THAT out alot.  There's no reason to really spend a shit load of money on supplements. Just get the right ones to fit your needs and you'll be more than happy.

stacking them however... is pointless..they're supplements.. not steroids.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 03:03:24 AM »
BCAAs + Creatine + a good diet. 

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 04:56:22 AM »
BCAAs + Creatine + a good diet. 

Spot on, add some WM and you have all the basics.

Protein supp for convenience maybe.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 11:51:04 AM »
search for inner armour products, just perfect

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 28, 2008, 04:48:18 PM »
through some glutamine in there to.
I

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 28, 2008, 04:59:33 PM »
through some glutamine in there to.

Pretty much pointless.

AlterEgo

• Getbig II
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2008, 08:16:55 PM »
paulsed1...... no offence intended but let me give u a reality check... if u want the beach swimming model look with 12inch arms waste your money on supplements and be naive...its as simply as that! do yourself a favour and start early and go into the steroid forums and do your homework. remember every athlete that you think isn't on gear.. is on gear!  ;)