Author Topic: HypocriticDiety BUSTED touching up dorian yates pics!  (Read 22452 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: HypocriticDiety BUSTED touching up dorian yates pics!
« Reply #175 on: August 26, 2008, 02:57:59 PM »
lol, lots of effort to type for just one person who you know won't be convinced regardless.

That wasn't for Hulkster it was for Suckmymuscle and I don't try and convince anyone of anything its obvious they'll believe what they want

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #176 on: August 26, 2008, 03:05:05 PM »
That wasn't for Hulkster it was for Suckmymuscle and I don't try and convince anyone of anything its obvious they'll believe what they want

oh brother ::)

E
E

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: August 26, 2008, 04:25:57 PM »
oh brother ::)

E

Again I don't I just lay out the facts and you people lay out the denial  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #178 on: August 26, 2008, 04:49:39 PM »
Again I don't I just lay out the facts and you people lay out the denial  ;)

no, you don't lay out the facts.

you lay out photoshopped pics to compare to Ronnie  ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #179 on: August 26, 2008, 05:03:10 PM »

So, HD, you are saying that because KMHphoto or whoever the hell they are claim that the 99 screencaps ( therefore all screencaps in fact) are 'oversharpened' that they result in a false representation of how they looked onstage.

but what about the fact that the 'oversharpened' Ronnie 99 screencaps still destroy the 'oversharpened' dorian 93 screencaps from forcedreps?

LOL

what is your excuse going to be now?

::)

you miss the whole point - even if you believe that what KMH photo is saying is true (screencaps are often oversharpened) you still have to deal with the even playing feild - both sets of screencaps from Ronnie 99 and dorian 93 are equal.

and Ronnie 99 still destroys dorian LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: August 26, 2008, 05:05:21 PM »
no, you don't lay out the facts.

you lay out photoshopped pics to compare to Ronnie  ::)

Where are these photoshopped PICS?  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: August 26, 2008, 05:07:05 PM »
So, HD, you are saying that because KMHphoto or whoever the hell they are claim that the 99 screencaps ( therefore all screencaps in fact) are 'oversharpened' that they result in a false representation of how they looked onstage.

but what about the fact that the 'oversharpened' Ronnie 99 screencaps still destroy the 'oversharpened' dorian 93 screencaps from forcedreps?

LOL

what is your excuse going to be now?

you miss the whole point - even if you believe that what KMH photo is saying is true (screencaps are often oversharpened) you still have to deal with the even playing feild - both sets of screencaps from Ronnie 99 and dorian 93 are equal.

and Ronnie 99 still destroys dorian LOL

NO he doesn't and you're the DUMMY who said and I quote " sharpening can't give detail where there is none ' LMFAO

there is NO if its true Horton exposed YOU for using pics we all knew were photoshopped and Bizzy admitted hypocrite  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #182 on: August 26, 2008, 05:07:34 PM »
Where are these photoshopped PICS?  ;)

sorry photshopped PIC.

but there is no telling how many others you may have posted.

you are as underhanded and deceitful as you can get.

this thread has proven that beyond a 'shadow' of a doubt..
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: August 26, 2008, 05:09:28 PM »
sorry photshopped PIC.

but there is no telling how many others you may have posted.

you are as underhanded and deceitful as you can get.

this thread has proven that beyond a 'shadow' of a doubt..

the only thing this thread proved is how desperate you are to equal the score and good luck finding PICS dummy because we have a boatload YOU got busted using for years , so even if it was true a still have a LONG way to catch up to you  ;)

owned

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #184 on: August 26, 2008, 05:10:36 PM »
sharpening can't give detail where there is none

this is true.

sharpen the fuck out of this dorian shot for example.

you aren't going to get any detail out of it.

but what sharpening does do is add to 'grainyness' appearence - something dorian was known for.

hence your efforts to make him appear more grainy in a desperate attempt to combat the detail and dryness of Ronnie Coleman

when you need more lessons, let me know.

we are here to help the dumb and blind.
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: August 26, 2008, 05:15:05 PM »
this is true.

sharpen the fuck out of this dorian shot for example.

you aren't going to get any detail out of it.

but what sharpening does do is add to 'grainyness' appearence - something dorian was known for.

hence your efforts to make him appear more grainy in a desperate attempt to combat the detail and dryness of Ronnie Coleman

when you need more lessons, let me know.

we are here to help the dumb and blind.

Its a shit picture to begin with dummy its a screengrab from a compressed youtube video and if it made NO difference you wouldn't be bitching , but you're bitching for a reason  ;) which was my whole point for exposing YOU for using pictures that aren't an accurate representation of how either appeared

see failure and again if I were going to sharpen pics it would be side-by-side and if I were going to do a single pic it wouldn't be as fucking obvious as that

suckmymuscle

« Reply #186 on: August 27, 2008, 02:20:24 AM »
Great post ! as usual

What the very best part is even if I did sharpen that pic I would be doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that he didn't do dozens of times for years , the balls on this dummy for calling me a hypocrite , he's the biggest hypocrite for bitching about me doing something he's famous for

but you have to put it into context , he's fucked he didn't wait for the explanation and just went for it , you don't think when you're desperate for revenge. He's fucked now because he has to stick to this story because he can't admit he's wrong yet again , the kid will rather die than admit he's wrong just look at the HUGE list of shit he's been proven dead wrong on and just can't take being wrong again

Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia
1994 Mr Olympia was the most controversial ever
Ronnie dominated the 2001 Olympia ( by losing the whole prejudging )
Ronnie has more detailed calves than Dorian
Ronnie 1997 crushes Dorian 1995 Mr Olympia !
Dorian's conditioning was overrated
Ronnie was harder & drier than Dorian
Dorian was the most overrated bodybuilder of all-time
Dorian only beat smaller guys than him
Dorian's upper back was nothing special
The judging was unfair when Dorian competed and fair when Ronnie did
1999 Mr Olympia was his best showing
1999 had the same conditioning was 2001/1998 but 10 pounds heavier
He' just as qualified to sait at home and judge a contest as the professionals are live and in person
The screencaps he posted are NOT photoshopped despite being busted by one of the best professional contest photographers and a professional graphic artist

and this is just the shit I could think of off the top of my head !! it boggles the mind how wrong this kid is about competitive bodybuilding has he ever got anything right? seriously has he? so you see after getting beat down on every single one of those points what else can he do? admit he's wrong?

A smart person would have asked for an explanation , but he's not smart he so desperate to try and equal the score he got excited and thought he finally got something over on me and man did it backfire , I did post the pic thats obvious however I didn't create it I saved it so I could do a side-by-side so I can show this dummy how wrong he was on another point he made " adjusting pics don't ad detail where there is none " lol that pictures proves his point flat out wrong but I digress the kids a fucking idiot and a hypocrite because entertaining his point of view that I did sharpen it I wouldn't be doing one thing he didn't do for years on here , something Bizzy admitted to yet he wont dare call him a ' hypocrite ' I wonder why?  ;)

Like you said the kid tries so hard to be like me , he plays follow the leader , I post in my sig " Hulkster lost the truce thread ' he follows suit and posts I ran away  ::) I beat it into his head all rounds are physique rounds he he follows suit and claims that why Ronnie would win , we all bust him knowingly using photshopped pic and a create a thread he tries to follow suit in the end the kid is a loser and I'm so far in his head he wants revenge which is exactly why he follows me around

I hear you, man. But Hulkster will keep lying and insisting on this because he has nothing further to lose. How he has the nerve to claim that you posting a pic you didn't know was shopped is the same as what he did of posting pics that he knew were shopped is amazing, and it goes to show just how much he hates you that he would seek the opportunity to take revenge on you "eye for an eye" even though, unlike you, he had no incriminatory fact.

I must warn you, though, that this won't end. If I were in your place I would do the same, because no one likes to have their honor unjustly tainted like he is doing to you. It's funny how Hulkster, Seminole and the other guys in Ronnie's side love to say we are stupid, and yet they parrot us to a T. Like Seminole who claims to be more intelligent than me, and yet started parroting all my arguments and even my writing style of long sentences. So much for their intelligence, huh?

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #187 on: August 27, 2008, 03:47:47 AM »
okay Mr. Flex should have won the 99 olympia.. ::)

you are just as bad as your photoshopping scam artist friend HypocriticDiety.. :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #188 on: August 27, 2008, 08:28:13 AM »
i dont follow boards much here but from wat i see observe of recent time it painfully obvious that this narcissticdietye fellow has been shopping yates pics and is quite the hypocric

hahahahaha you mean she's full of shit once again?

suckmymuscle

« Reply #189 on: August 27, 2008, 01:16:45 PM »
okay Mr. Flex should have won the 99 olympia

you are just as bad as your photoshopping scam artist friend HypocriticDiety.. :-\

Flex could ahve won the 1999 Olympia because his conditioning was better than Ronnie's, and his symmetry was better - he lacked Coleman's distended gut and had better proportions between his muscles. As for the rest of you post, you are just laughable.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #190 on: August 31, 2008, 11:03:31 AM »
LOL flex had better conditioning in 99 than ronnie?

bump for HD's photoshopped exposition LOL

Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #191 on: August 31, 2008, 01:23:01 PM »
Flex could ahve won the 1999 Olympia because his conditioning was better than Ronnie's

god damn you and HD are so incredibly dumb: :-\
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #192 on: February 09, 2009, 03:15:38 PM »
bump for HypocriticDeity and his deceptive dorian pics...
Flower Boy Ran Away