Author Topic: HypocriticDiety BUSTED touching up dorian yates pics!  (Read 22465 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: NarcisissticDiety BUSTED touching up dorian yates pics!
« Reply #150 on: August 25, 2008, 05:50:00 PM »
thanks for proving exactly what I said HypocriticDieity. ::)

Bizzy was very clear about which ones he adjusted as an experiment just like I said - and they were of dorian shots too LOL.

oh, and please show me which sharpened pics of Ronnie I posted. I can't wait to see that one LOL

HypocriticDiety, you were caught and there is NOTHING you can do to change that now.

trying to backpeddle and cough up some trumped up bullshit about Ronnie pics isn't going to erase the damage now.

nice try.

Dummy he wasn't honest about it he out right LIED when he said he never knew what the sharpening tool was I BUSTED HIM get it? just like Kevin Horton BUSTED YOU  ;) i uncovered the post of him showing how he sharpened it lol and Kevn Horton busted you using HIS sharpened screencaps

and you're the biggest hypocrite on here because entertaining your nonsense even if I did sharpen the pic YOU posted dozens you're the biggest hypocrite , you're not calling Bizzy a hypocrite , you're not calling Sharma a hypocrite LMFAO

either way you're fucked I didn't sharpen that pic like I didn't sharpen this one , and if I did you couldn't say a fucking word you knowingly posted dozens for YEARS

lol

Hulkster - owned

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
Re: HypocriticDiety BUSTED touching up dorian yates pics!
« Reply #151 on: August 25, 2008, 05:52:51 PM »
Kevin Horton BUSTING YOU posting sharpened pictures from Bizzy you're the hypocrite for even attempting t say anything to me  ;) even if I did make that one

you're fucked either way , you couldn't answer Kevin's claims back then and you're still in denial now .

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #152 on: August 25, 2008, 06:05:09 PM »
Read what Bizzy has to say:

Getbig!

Re: Hulkster I'm calling for a Truce
« Reply #41549 on: June 09, 2008, 03:31:13 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopefully common sense will prevail but my experience
leaves me less than hopeful.
Whether MM's, Forced Reps or my caps are used it really
doesn't matter because Ronnie looks just as good overall
in all of them. My whole intention for making more screencaps
was because there were some good caps that were never posted
and some pics that I felt could be caught at better spots in a certain pose.
Last of all, Iceman has a DVD copy of my video and unless I can photoshop
a DVD just ask him if my caps don't look just like the DVD I sent him.
BTW - These next two shots which were from MM long before I ever posted on getbig
were talked of being photoshopped long ago.

When I 1st got my DVD burner I made a few mistakes and photoshopped
4-5 pictures to try to match what I saw on my TV. I came pretty close actually
but admitted to it and have never posted a shopped pic since. Everything out there now
is legit and you can thank GMV for their excellent quality.

A couple of MM's caps that were accused of being shopped
long before I came on the scene.  PEACE BIZ!

notice: he comments on the fact that from the day these screencaps came out (from ForcedReps) you have cried photoshop (for NO REASON OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT RONNIE CRUSHED DORIAN IN THEM) , how ironic that HypocriticDiety would be caught (with before and after proof) of doing the very thing he accused others of doing (without the same proof)

you truly are the laughing stock of the board, HypocriticDiety.. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: August 25, 2008, 06:09:32 PM »

notice: he comments on the fact that from the day these screencaps came out (from ForcedReps) you have cried photoshop (for NO REASON OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT RONNIE CRUSHED DORIAN IN THEM) , how ironic that HypocriticDiety would be caught (with before and after proof) of doing the very thing he accused others of doing (without the same proof)

you truly are the laughing stock of the board, HypocriticDiety.. ::)

wow the meltdown continues lol Kevin Horton BUSTED YOU using sharpened pics that Bizzy made , now entertaining your stupidity if I did sharpen that pic it would be NO different from what YOU did dozens of times  ;) so any reference you make about me being a hypocrite is projection

and the best part is I never made the pic LMFAO I posted sure but never made it ;)

hmmm continue with your mega-meltdown

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #154 on: August 25, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »
please post which sharpened pics I was posting.

I have been begging you to do this for months and you can't do it.

big suprise there..

::)

HypocriticDiety, this thread will forever immortalize and expose you as a pathetic, delusional, desparate hypocritical idiot - who doesn't think dorian was good enough on his own to touch peak Ronnie.

congratulations!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 25, 2008, 06:21:40 PM »

big suprise there..

::)

HypocriticDiety, this thread will forever immortalize and expose you as a pathetic, delusional, desparate hypocritical idiot - who doesn't think dorian was good enough on his own to touch peak Ronnie.

congratulations!

I already did you dummy and thats besides the ones you stopped posting after we busted Bizzy the first time  ;)

Hulkster this whole thread backfired in your face , no one cares just you and the best part of all of this is I didn't touch that picture  ;) I posted it sure but I didn't touch it at every turn you fail , I would NEVER post a picture that I sharpened that you would have something to compare it to that defeats the whole point which is exactly why it blew up in Bizzy's face we had others to compare it to , you're still fucked either way even if I did sharpen that picture you fucked for being a hypocrite because you posted dozens for years LMFAO either way you failed , this thread failed it didn't get the reaction you wished for

I told you the truth you believe what you want to , either way your fucked and you know it.  ;)

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #156 on: August 25, 2008, 06:23:49 PM »
yeah, it backfired.. ::)

thats why it is full of people commenting on what a hypocritical "scumbag" you are.. LOL

The fact is that ND has accused others of doing what he is actually guilty of. That is dreadful hypocrisy
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 25, 2008, 06:26:30 PM »
yeah, it backfired.. ::)

thats why it is full of people commenting on what a hypocritical "scumbag" you are.. LOL

LMMFAO look who its from you fucking dummy , Sharma who posted a photoshopped pic of Nasser , you're fucked when you're using him as source  ;)

the point YOU keep running from is let say I did do it , that would make me NO different from YOU  ;) you're projecting your own hypocrisy on me and the best part is you're dead wrong , back to square one you're fucked either way Hulkster and you know it , thats exactly why you failed.  ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 25, 2008, 06:30:11 PM »
i dont follow boards much here but from wat i see observe of recent time it painfully obvious that this narcissticdietye fellow has been shopping yates pics and is quite the hypocric

i on hulkster side
long live ronnie
w

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #159 on: August 25, 2008, 06:32:06 PM »
lol keep dreaming HD.

the whole board knows you photoshop dorian pics

and they know Ronnie fans don't post photoshopped Ronnie pics.

no need to:

untouched and untouchable by dorian "not so much" yates LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #160 on: August 25, 2008, 06:33:15 PM »
i dont follow boards much here but from wat i see observe of recent time it painfully obvious that this narcissticdietye fellow has been shopping yates pics and is quite the hypocric

i on hulkster side
long live ronnie

great post!

the whole board knows HypocriticDiety is guilty as fuck and he knows it.

99 muscletime shots drove HD to the edge of insanity.
Flower Boy Ran Away

suckmymuscle

« Reply #161 on: August 26, 2008, 10:53:50 AM »

big suprise there..

congratulations!

What a pathetic, sad little man you are. You call us ND's bitches, and yet you are the one who parrots everything he does. He started a thread demonstrating what a lying scumbag you are for posting shopped pics. Then what do you do? You take your revenge by parroting him and starting a thread about how he posted a shopped pic. Unfortunatley for you, posting a pic that you don't know is shopped like he did is not a despicable act, unlike what you did of posting pics that you know are shopped. And this is only one of many times you have parroted ND. Remember how in the truce thread ND argued that what matters are not freaky bodyparts but how the combined bodyparts look in the mandatories, in response to you claiming how Ronnie has better biceps, pecs, quads, etc, and then you started parroting his argument by saying that Ronnie is superior because he looks better in the mandatories? You are sad, dude. Just sad. I could do a much better job of defending Ronnie in a debate with ND than you, and I definitely would not stoop to using shopped pics that I knew were shopped.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: August 26, 2008, 01:19:03 PM »
  What a pathetic, sad little man you are. You call us ND's bitches, and yet you are the one who parrots everything he does. He started a thread demonstrating what a lying scumbag you are for posting shopped pics. Then what do you do? You take your revenge by parroting him and starting a thread about how he posted a shopped pic. Unfortunatley for you, posting a pic that you don't know is shopped like he did is not a despicable act, unlike what you did of posting pics that you know are shopped. And this is only one of many times you have parroted ND. Remember how in the truce thread ND argued that what matters are not freaky bodyparts but how the combined bodyparts look in the mandatories, in response to you claiming how Ronnie has better biceps, pecs, quads, etc, and then you started parroting his argument by saying that Ronnie is superior because he looks better in the mandatories? You are sad, dude. Just sad. I could do a much better job of defending Ronnie in a debate with ND than you, and I definitely would not stoop to using shopped pics that I knew were shopped.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Great post ! as usual

What the very best part is even if I did sharpen that pic I would be doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that he didn't do dozens of times for years , the balls on this dummy for calling me a hypocrite , he's the biggest hypocrite for bitching about me doing something he's famous for

but you have to put it into context , he's fucked he didn't wait for the explanation and just went for it , you don't think when you're desperate for revenge. He's fucked now because he has to stick to this story because he can't admit he's wrong yet again , the kid will rather die than admit he's wrong just look at the HUGE list of shit he's been proven dead wrong on and just can't take being wrong again

Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia
1994 Mr Olympia was the most controversial ever
Ronnie dominated the 2001 Olympia ( by losing the whole prejudging )
Ronnie has more detailed calves than Dorian
Ronnie 1997 crushes Dorian 1995 Mr Olympia !
Dorian's conditioning was overrated
Ronnie was harder & drier than Dorian
Dorian was the most overrated bodybuilder of all-time
Dorian only beat smaller guys than him
Dorian's upper back was nothing special
The judging was unfair when Dorian competed and fair when Ronnie did
1999 Mr Olympia was his best showing
1999 had the same conditioning was 2001/1998 but 10 pounds heavier
He' just as qualified to sait at home and judge a contest as the professionals are live and in person
The screencaps he posted are NOT photoshopped despite being busted by one of the best professional contest photographers and a professional graphic artist

and this is just the shit I could think of off the top of my head !! it boggles the mind how wrong this kid is about competitive bodybuilding has he ever got anything right? seriously has he? so you see after getting beat down on every single one of those points what else can he do? admit he's wrong?

A smart person would have asked for an explanation , but he's not smart he so desperate to try and equal the score he got excited and thought he finally got something over on me and man did it backfire , I did post the pic thats obvious however I didn't create it I saved it so I could do a side-by-side so I can show this dummy how wrong he was on another point he made " adjusting pics don't ad detail where there is none " lol that pictures proves his point flat out wrong but I digress the kids a fucking idiot and a hypocrite because entertaining his point of view that I did sharpen it I wouldn't be doing one thing he didn't do for years on here , something Bizzy admitted to yet he wont dare call him a ' hypocrite ' I wonder why?  ;)

Like you said the kid tries so hard to be like me , he plays follow the leader , I post in my sig " Hulkster lost the truce thread ' he follows suit and posts I ran away  ::) I beat it into his head all rounds are physique rounds he he follows suit and claims that why Ronnie would win , we all bust him knowingly using photshopped pic and a create a thread he tries to follow suit in the end the kid is a loser and I'm so far in his head he wants revenge which is exactly why he follows me around

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #163 on: August 26, 2008, 01:53:20 PM »

SUCKMYMUSCLE

yet another one of your post where every concievable fact is wrong.

you are really on a roll now.. :-\

ND accuses us of posting shopped pics (with no proof what so ever - I am STILL WAITING for him to show ME which shots I posted that were shopped LOL)

that is NEVER going to happen because I never did.

and then he shops a dorian pic and posts it

only the truly stupid and naive would believe his bullshit story about how 'someone else did it'

yeah, well, if someone else did it, show us the link to the page where he found it.

never going to happen either.. ::)

lol

I laugh at your comments about shopped pics. your bitch ND is the master at posting shopped pics.

only smart people like me and the rest of the board caught him easily because he is stupid and as hypocritical as you can get..

plain and simple.

he will now be forever known as 'HypocriticDiety' LOL
Flower Boy Ran Away

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #164 on: August 26, 2008, 01:54:15 PM »
banggggggg!!!! ;D

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #165 on: August 26, 2008, 01:54:41 PM »
thats a nice shot of a barrel with twigs!
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: August 26, 2008, 02:03:05 PM »
yet another one of your post where every concievable fact is wrong.

you are really on a roll now.. :-\

ND accuses us of posting shopped pics (with no proof what so ever - I am STILL WAITING for him to show ME which shots I posted that were shopped LOL)

that is NEVER going to happen because I never did.

and then he shops a dorian pic and posts it

only the truly stupid and naive would believe his bullshit story about how 'someone else did it'

yeah, well, if someone else did it, show us the link to the page where he found it.

never going to happen either.. ::)

lol

I laugh at your comments about shopped pics. your bitch ND is the master at posting shopped pics.

only smart people like me and the rest of the board caught him easily because he is stupid and as hypocritical as you can get..

plain and simple.

he will now be forever known as 'HypocriticDiety' LOL

More denial as usual , the funny part is you're still denying using photoshopped pics and you're the fucking dummy who posted a quote from Bizzy admitting he did so LMMFAO

more brutal self-ownage  ;)

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #167 on: August 26, 2008, 02:04:23 PM »
yeah but you had to see him in person though, Hulk. ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: August 26, 2008, 02:04:51 PM »

When I 1st got my DVD burner I made a few mistakes and photoshopped
4-5 pictures to try to match what I saw on my TV. I came pretty close actually
but admitted to it and have never posted a shopped pic since. Everything out there now
is legit and you can thank GMV for their excellent quality.

Busted !!  ;)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: August 26, 2008, 02:06:06 PM »
yeah but you had to see him in person though, Hulk. ::)

;) your point?

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2008, 02:07:44 PM »
BUSTED  ;)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #171 on: August 26, 2008, 02:30:24 PM »
As embarassing as ND's multiple humiliations lol

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=230837.0

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #172 on: August 26, 2008, 02:41:25 PM »
Great post ! as usual

What the very best part is even if I did sharpen that pic I would be doing ABSOLUTELY NOTHING that he didn't do dozens of times for years , the balls on this dummy for calling me a hypocrite , he's the biggest hypocrite for bitching about me doing something he's famous for

but you have to put it into context , he's fucked he didn't wait for the explanation and just went for it , you don't think when you're desperate for revenge. He's fucked now because he has to stick to this story because he can't admit he's wrong yet again , the kid will rather die than admit he's wrong just look at the HUGE list of shit he's been proven dead wrong on and just can't take being wrong again

Dorian lost the 1993 Mr Olympia
1994 Mr Olympia was the most controversial ever
Ronnie dominated the 2001 Olympia ( by losing the whole prejudging )
Ronnie has more detailed calves than Dorian
Ronnie 1997 crushes Dorian 1995 Mr Olympia !
Dorian's conditioning was overrated
Ronnie was harder & drier than Dorian
Dorian was the most overrated bodybuilder of all-time
Dorian only beat smaller guys than him
Dorian's upper back was nothing special
The judging was unfair when Dorian competed and fair when Ronnie did
1999 Mr Olympia was his best showing
1999 had the same conditioning was 2001/1998 but 10 pounds heavier
He' just as qualified to sait at home and judge a contest as the professionals are live and in person
The screencaps he posted are NOT photoshopped despite being busted by one of the best professional contest photographers and a professional graphic artist

and this is just the shit I could think of off the top of my head !! it boggles the mind how wrong this kid is about competitive bodybuilding has he ever got anything right? seriously has he? so you see after getting beat down on every single one of those points what else can he do? admit he's wrong?

A smart person would have asked for an explanation , but he's not smart he so desperate to try and equal the score he got excited and thought he finally got something over on me and man did it backfire , I did post the pic thats obvious however I didn't create it I saved it so I could do a side-by-side so I can show this dummy how wrong he was on another point he made " adjusting pics don't ad detail where there is none " lol that pictures proves his point flat out wrong but I digress the kids a fucking idiot and a hypocrite because entertaining his point of view that I did sharpen it I wouldn't be doing one thing he didn't do for years on here , something Bizzy admitted to yet he wont dare call him a ' hypocrite ' I wonder why?  ;)

Like you said the kid tries so hard to be like me , he plays follow the leader , I post in my sig " Hulkster lost the truce thread ' he follows suit and posts I ran away  ::) I beat it into his head all rounds are physique rounds he he follows suit and claims that why Ronnie would win , we all bust him knowingly using photshopped pic and a create a thread he tries to follow suit in the end the kid is a loser and I'm so far in his head he wants revenge which is exactly why he follows me around

Who seriously reads posts this long?   :-\

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: August 26, 2008, 02:43:00 PM »
Who seriously reads posts this long?   :-\

The person it was intended for  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #174 on: August 26, 2008, 02:50:28 PM »
The person it was intended for  ;)

lol, lots of effort to type for just one person who you know won't be convinced regardless.