Author Topic: getting ready for my show  (Read 2592 times)

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
Re: getting ready for my show
« Reply #25 on: September 07, 2008, 12:08:20 AM »
Well Ok fine it doesn't work for everyone. Wednesday is way to early to drop water, so needless to say this guy must have been pissed.
He didn't drop water on Wed but he did start cutting back way too much IMO.

The guy had a national level competitor helping him...I'm not going to mention his name cause I have nothing against the guy...but his final wk prep plan he gave my buddy was horrendous.

When I saw my buddy on Wed afternoon, he was weighing right under 240...he stands about 5'9"...and the guy was as ripped as you could hope to be...he's already got legs as big as any pro, arms that are nearly 22" and ridiculous shoulders. He was hard, lean and extremely vascular from head to toe. The guy even has huge ripped calves and striated glutes going into a local state show...pretty rare.

OK, so Wed afternoon, weight 238lbs

Friday evening, weight 212lbs

Sat afternoon weight 225lbs

Mon morning 258lbs

That is ridicoluse and completely unnecessary and should not have been that way.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
Re: getting ready for my show
« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2008, 08:51:45 AM »
That is outrages, talk about panicking, wow. If he would've done it my way, it would look like this Wed 238, Friday 246, Sat 240 shredded striated and full as long as he was shreddded on Wed. He learned from his mistake I hope.