Author Topic: getting ready for my show  (Read 2591 times)

old nutrition man

• Getbig II
getting ready for my show
« on: August 24, 2008, 04:47:36 PM »
Need some help, this is not my first show but wanted to see what you guys think about this. Anavar 50mg ed WV 50mg ed 600mg enanthate week clen 120 mcg ed tren enanthate 75mg ed what else would you add!   I'm 39 at 6ft 220lbs very lean now about 6% bft  after this show I will do the Masters Nationals next year then I will add HGH.  thanks for any help

gettinswole

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
Re: getting ready for my show
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2008, 09:26:21 PM »
u seen like u know what your doing, only thing i would change would be to switch to prop instead of enanthate.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2008, 11:39:26 PM »
up the dosage.

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 04:07:51 AM »
Need some help, this is not my first show but wanted to see what you guys think about this. Anavar 50mg ed WV 50mg ed 600mg enanthate week clen 120 mcg ed tren enanthate 75mg ed what else would you add!   I'm 39 at 6ft 220lbs very lean now about 6% bft  after this show I will do the Masters Nationals next year then I will add HGH.  thanks for any help

Don't you mean "acetate"? I thought enanthate only needed to be injected once or twice a week.

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 08:06:35 AM »

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 10:14:32 AM »
Need some help, this is not my first show but wanted to see what you guys think about this. Anavar 50mg ed WV 50mg ed 600mg enanthate week clen 120 mcg ed tren enanthate 75mg ed what else would you add!   I'm 39 at 6ft 220lbs very lean now about 6% bft  after this show I will do the Masters Nationals next year then I will add HGH.  thanks for any help

How long do you plan on running each compound?

The cycle and products look fine, just make sure you time your intake. Meaning, tren worked best for me the last 8 weeks eod, then ed the last week up to the show.

Also, I had to drop all oils 10 days out, some guys drop 14 days out and run prop or suspension up to show. Good luck man!  :D

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 02:26:28 PM »
u seen like u know what your doing, only thing i would change would be to switch to prop instead of enanthate.
away from enathate...prop or suspension is great

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 02:55:13 PM »
away from enathate...prop or suspension is great

HUH?

Enathate is fine up until closer to the show. You can drop oils 10-14 days out and go with prop or suspension then

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 04:33:14 PM »
HUH?

Enathate is fine up until closer to the show. You can drop oils 10-14 days out and go with prop or suspension then
Agreed, with the exception that I think you could run the test up even closer to the show date and be fine in most cases, plus IMO, some oils such as tren can be run all the way up to the day of the show.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »
Agreed, with the exception that I think you could run the test up even closer to the show date and be fine in most cases, plus IMO, some oils such as tren can be run all the way up to the day of the show.
tren and primo, plus this is definatly overhyped, especially if you diet down to shreds anyway, meals have vary little sodium at this point anyway, I still eleminate it at around 10-12 days out, but  worst case scenerio nothing a diuretic can't handle.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2008, 01:16:13 PM »

Yeah, I did run tren up to the show and shot it everyday for the last week.

The only reason I stopped the other oils (test) was because of swelling at the site and did not want to be on stage with a nice 'ol LUMP on my ASS!  8)

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 06:58:42 AM »
ive got to give a big shout for suspension, best stuff since sliced bread for last few weeks,, id add halo in with the orals too, along with primo with the injects... ive always been brought up to drop oil based gear 4 to 6 weeks before

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 09:50:29 AM »
ive got to give a big shout for suspension, best stuff since sliced bread for last few weeks,, id add halo in with the orals too, along with primo with the injects... ive always been brought up to drop oil based gear 4 to 6 weeks before
Nothing wrong with playing it safe :)

old nutrition man

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: September 01, 2008, 08:15:37 AM »
Just got a few more things for the show, Primobolan, Proviron,Arimidex and some Lasix if I need it. What do you guys think?
Thanks Rodney

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2008, 09:03:24 AM »
Just got a few more things for the show, Primobolan, Proviron,Arimidex and some Lasix if I need it. What do you guys think?
Thanks Rodney
I think your fully loaded ready to do damage, as for the lasix I wouldn't do it no earlier then the night before.

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2008, 11:10:07 AM »
i dont realy like using lasex, aldactone is a much better choice imo....

old nutrition man

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2008, 07:06:50 PM »
Thanks for all your help. I will keep everyone posted on how it's going.

old nutrition man

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2008, 07:36:44 AM »
Taken what I'm taking what do you think I should eat before the show. Prejudging is at 10:00 that morning, I can never get full until after the show. Please Help!!!

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2008, 10:12:42 AM »
ive fell into this trap before my self,, u diet to plan for months, then the night before or the morning before u do somthing stupid, pannic and fuck up your good work,,,,, id eat your normal plain meals, dont stuff your self and blow your stomache out

the biggest fuck up i made was for my 1st brit final, they had just banned dream tan that yr, so i used a spray tan,, used about 3 bottles over 2 days,, my hotel room wasnt very well ventelated and i ended up ill off the fumes, throwin up all nite... bottled takin my diuretics incase i keeled over, came in lookin flat and smooth and got a 6th place...

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2008, 12:51:53 PM »
Taken what I'm taking what do you think I should eat before the show. Prejudging is at 10:00 that morning, I can never get full until after the show. Please Help!!!

My last contest am schedule:

Wake at 5am: 4 whole eggs, 1 c. rice

8:00 am: 6 oz. beef, 1 c. rice

9:30 and every half hour until I went on stage- 1 tbsn. PB or Almond Butter (was in 2 classes so went on at 10:30 and again at about 1pm. got off after 1st class, more PB every half hour)

Do not pump up too soon either! You are not there to get a workout in, but some guys try  :D

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2008, 06:28:47 PM »
eat like a pig all morning as much as can, if you are a peeled and no water then you won't spill trust me, just make sure nothing has sodium at this point, in fact have a couple chocolate bars before you start pumping up. Oh make sure you use the washroom too.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2008, 08:33:58 PM »
eat like a pig all morning as much as can, if you are a peeled and no water then you won't spill trust me, just make sure nothing has sodium at this point, in fact have a couple chocolate bars before you start pumping up. Oh make sure you use the washroom too.
I disagree with this about as much as I can disagree with anything.

If you are lean and completely depleted, you can still spill over...happens all the time. I've had some guys I do prep for that didn't listen to me the first time and gorged like you're saying and by the time they got to prejudging they were completely smooth.

Onetimehard, there are guys who can do what you're talking about...they are in a minority. If a guy is in his first comp he never wants to gorge because he has no way of knowing how he'll react. If he's a seasoned competitor, he still shouldn't gorge, because more then likely he doesn't need to.

The best carb ups come by eating similar amounts of carbs each meal starting a day or two before pr judging, bumping up the intake each day for each meal. It's also best to stick with things like rice, sweet potatoes or pasta. if you want to take it a step further, pick one of those foods and only eat it for your carbs...some guys do well this way eating only one carb source food for their carb up.

I can not tell you how many times I've seen guys who gorge on carbs before a show, who looked fantastic before the show, end up looking like ass in a matter of 24hrs. And a lot of the time they think it was because they didn't cut their water soon enough, or take enough diuretics. Bullshit, they gorged and got bloated...it's that simple.

Guys if you are completely depleted of carbs and then begin your carb up, your body is in a very carb sensitive state. At this point it does not take much to carb up.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2008, 09:05:47 PM »
We are not talking 24 hours or 2- 3 days we are talking 4-6 hours and it don't matter who you are if you'r peeled  and you are NOT drinking water you won't spill period. You are right in what you said in the post but I am as good as they get for contest prep especially in the last day, I will show you in 9 weeks, and I am telling you that you won't spill over with what you eat a few hours before show time if you don't drink water, no matter what. David Henry said he ate 20 pancakes the morning of, at this point you have nothing to worry about, the spill will come from what you ate wednesday thursday and friday not from the morning of. My position still remains eat like a pig the morning of.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2008, 09:19:29 PM »
We are not talking 24 hours or 2- 3 days we are talking 4-6 hours and it don't matter who you are if you'r peeled  and you are NOT drinking water you won't spill period. You are right in what you said in the post but I am as good as they get for contest prep especially in the last day, I will show you in 9 weeks, and I am telling you that you won't spill over with what you eat a few hours before show time if you don't drink water, no matter what. David Henry said he ate 20 pancakes the morning of, at this point you have nothing to worry about, the spill will come from what you ate wednesday thursday and friday not from the morning of. My position still remains eat like a pig the morning of.
I respect your opinion, but I've seen this turn out disastrous to many times for too many guys. Case in point, a buddy of mine who did a show 3wks ago. No reason whatsoever for him to lose an open show anywhere...this guy is a genetic phenom and he finished way worse then he should have.

His carb up plan was awful...by sat morning he still looked OK, not as good as he should have but OK...still good enough to do damage. Early Sat morning he went to IHOP and gorged on pancakes...the guy started cutting water wed...by pre judging he was as smooth as a babies but from head to toe.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2008, 09:35:42 PM »
I respect your opinion, but I've seen this turn out disastrous to many times for too many guys. Case in point, a buddy of mine who did a show 3wks ago. No reason whatsoever for him to lose an open show anywhere...this guy is a genetic phenom and he finished way worse then he should have.

His carb up plan was awful...by sat morning he still looked OK, not as good as he should have but OK...still good enough to do damage. Early Sat morning he went to IHOP and gorged on pancakes...the guy started cutting water wed...by pre judging he was as smooth as a babies but from head to toe.
Well Ok fine it doesn't work for everyone. Wednesday is way to early to drop water, so needless to say this guy must have been pissed.