Author Topic: King Kamali 3 weeks out from 2008 Atlantic City Pro  (Read 16840 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: King Kamali 3 weeks out from 2008 Atlantic City Pro
« Reply #75 on: August 26, 2008, 01:26:58 AM »
His genetics aren't that bad, he had some good showings, yes he doesn't have Coleman like genetics but not that bad.

He just ruined the little he had ... also him being a retarded childish idiot doesn't help  :-\

They could be MUCH worse, but it's evident that they aren't that great. If King can just get more separation in the arms, shoulders, and quads/hams, lose the back rolls, and not look pregnant, he would probably place well at this show. Plenty of time to get those changes too.

Feminist Tamali's back double bicep shows lower back drama/.

A great back from all angles *is* the maker or breaker of a champion.

80% of my training is done for lats/middle/lower.

His back is reminiscent (sp) of Dorian, with the big traps. Lats aren't too bad. But it'd help his cause if he could show some spinal erectors and/or a christmas tree, just to tie the back together a bit more.

Weez

• Getbig III
  • stronger than dirt
« Reply #76 on: August 26, 2008, 01:32:56 AM »
You guys know he looks terrible. Disgusted, Arvilla, et al, give him the truth. He is bottom 5 for sure. There are amateurs on this board that look better......
Cam ad mi

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2008, 03:40:53 AM »
I am telling you, especially in the MM, he is looking like 2001.....wait till he slices up.

He never will look like he did in 2001, and why? That cocky son of the bitch doesn't know how to train properly, and he isn't smart enough to learn. He hasn't change at all, he may be heavier, but he doesn't look any better. Barrel belly, no forearms, no calves, poor biceps, ugly back, silly lats, out of the portion shoulders and tights, and same old idiotic grin on his face. Sorry to say, but he is never ever going to go beyond the 6Th place. In fact, he looks like anorectic power lifter who has stop eating but did continue his training till his death a week ago.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #78 on: August 26, 2008, 05:15:37 AM »
I am a mini beast

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: August 26, 2008, 06:57:38 AM »
he would look a lot better if he didnt train, hes a walking side effect. He will not make the top 10. He has nerve damage to both the arms and the calves from to much site shooting, he should retire, his head must weigh 60 pounds. Do i need to keep going, his physique is a reminder to everyone that drugs will never compensate for genetics, and taking more of them to try and be something that you cannot be ,could result in looking like this idiot. 

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2008, 07:02:03 AM »
good conditioning but he might give birth on the day of the contest

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #81 on: August 26, 2008, 07:07:53 AM »
he would look a lot better if he didnt train, hes a walking side effect. He will not make the top 10. He has nerve damage to both the arms and the calves from to much site shooting, he should retire, his head must weigh 60 pounds. Do i need to keep going, his physique is a reminder to everyone that drugs will never compensate for genetics, and taking more of them to try and be something that you cannot be ,could result in looking like this idiot. 
your post is solid to a point,drugs will never compensate for genetics is a bit off,he had good genes as a kid he was big boy and collegiate nationals had great promise,had big frame and thickness young.he wanted to be with the biggest and grew out different ways all over,ok i understand the pressure at pro level to fit in but he had good start and had good early pro look.

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2008, 07:40:34 AM »
your post is solid to a point,drugs will never compensate for genetics is a bit off,he had good genes as a kid he was big boy and collegiate nationals had great promise,had big frame and thickness young.he wanted to be with the biggest and grew out different ways all over,ok i understand the pressure at pro level to fit in but he had good start and had good early pro look.

He had good genes and was agood bodybuilder 20 to 30 lbs lighter, but hes outgrown his genetic structure, his arms and legs now look smaller as his waist lower back has thickened so much, to be a good pro you have to have better genetics than kings,

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2008, 07:45:34 AM »
hahaha, you guys crack me up with your criticism's, any one of you would give your left nut to look like this.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2008, 07:48:49 AM »
post your picture next to these and let's see who's "genetics" are worse. ::)

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2008, 08:01:45 AM »
hahaha, you guys crack me up with your criticism's, any one of you would give your left nut to look like this.

No.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2008, 08:03:51 AM »
No.
yes you would, post your picture and let's see if you look better.

Bill Loguidice

• Getbig II
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2008, 08:12:47 AM »
yes you would, post your picture and let's see if you look better.

I know this was not directed at me, but I felt like responding anyway... Why does it always have to go there, as if somehow someone being critical of a damaged bodybuilding physique is bad form or something?  I know I won't look "better", ever, but I still wouldn't ever aspire to look like him.  Unlike me, he takes drugs and it's his job to eat and train. In other words, he puts himself out there to be both praised and criticized, so the bad must be taken with the good.  It's not my job, only one of my passions that I do the best I can at given my situation and within my own terms (sans drugs, sans oil, etc.).  That doesn't give me any more or less of a right to be supportive or critical of someone who chooses to partake in the sport, just like I can be critical of a baseball player even though I can't hit a baseball worth a damn or throw 90MPH.  And likewise, you don't need to be a bodybuilding judge or a full-time competitor to comment on what you see.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2008, 08:15:32 AM »
I know this was not directed at me, but I felt like responding anyway... Why does it always have to go there, as if somehow someone being critical of a damaged bodybuilding physique is bad form or something?  I know I won't look "better", ever, but I still wouldn't ever aspire to look like him.  Unlike me, he takes drugs and it's his job to eat and train. In other words, he puts himself out there to be both praised and criticized, so the bad must be taken with the good.  It's not my job, only one of my passions that I do the best I can at given my situation and within my own terms (sans drugs, sans oil, etc.).  That doesn't give me any more or less of a right to be supportive or critical of someone who chooses to partake in the sport, just like I can be critical of a baseball player even though I can't hit a baseball worth a damn or throw 90MPH.  And likewise, you don't need to be a bodybuilding judge or a full-time competitor to comment on what you see.
i think if you make comments like, "he should retire", "he looks like shit", "his back sucks", when none of them are accurate you should post a shot of yourself looking better so the same goes for you, post a full sized shot next to his and let's see who is bigger and more ripped.

Bill Loguidice

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2008, 08:19:42 AM »
i think if you make comments like, "he should retire", "he looks like shit", "his back sucks", when none of them are accurate you should post a shot of yourself looking better so the same goes for you, post a full sized shot next to his and let's see who is bigger and more ripped.

So the only people who can comment are people who look better in each critiqued bodypart or conditioning aspect that they beat him in?  Makes sense to me...  ::)

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2008, 12:13:05 PM »

Good job bro, now we're gonna have Anabolic Inlaw coming on here and claiming King's the antichrist.  ;D

I imagined the ANTICHRIST would be a lot more awesome looking...but who knows...maybe he keeps a low profile before he destroys everyone and everything.

I better get a bigger Bible and a larger bottle of Holy Water before the Atlantic City Pro show, just in case he is the antichrist and decides to debut on the stage. Throw the Holy water, hit 'em with the Bible and run like HELL.... ;D
C

chester_bbb

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • #1 Shawn Ray fan!
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2008, 01:28:04 PM »

I actually didn't say any of those quotes, I just wouldn't want to look like him.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2008, 01:32:17 PM »
I actually didn't say any of those quotes, I just wouldn't want to look like him.
yes because you'd rather stay at the 189 pounds of skinny/fat build you're stuck at than look like this. ::) very believable.

Stavios

« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2008, 01:45:18 PM »
King looks awesome, he is one fucking wide human being when you see him in person

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2008, 01:47:29 PM »
King looks awesome, he is one fucking wide human being when you see him in person
yeah but some of these clowns look so absolutely awesome that they wouldn't want to be that big and ripped. ::)

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2008, 02:47:20 PM »

;D I'm sure for once Sean that you and King are in agreement. He doesn't want to be you.  ;)

Disgusted I'm glad to see you became a fan of Shawn Ray. The guy is just amazing. That clown kamali will never make top 10.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2008, 02:52:36 PM »
wow kamali looks like shit
bad arms
pregnant belly
shitty lower back
wrinkled leper skin
all synthol
all smooth
showing signs of palumboism
shitty human being
horrible role model
delussional

i wish shawn ray was still competing-now thats a bodybuilder!
w

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2008, 07:06:05 PM »
You can say what you want to say.. This is America and it is the "Gossip and Opinions" board.  The only thing I cannot stand is when people say hes cocky, arrogant, etc...  That may have been when he first got into the sport but I can tell you he is far from all of that...
Say what you want to say about his physique but you have to respect the man for truley being totally committed and loving the sport.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2008, 07:13:54 PM »

Brutal symmetry.  ::)

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2008, 07:20:39 PM »
Back looks good.
That's it.