Author Topic: Affliction tidbits and news on Mike Swicks UFC return  (Read 1357 times)

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
Affliction tidbits and news on Mike Swicks UFC return
« on: August 25, 2008, 10:35:57 AM »
MMA News: Ortiz signs with Affliction, Swick clears up UFC 90 rumours and moreCategories: Latest News
Written By: Martin Smith
Tito Ortiz signs with Affliction?

A number of sources are telling me that Tito Ortiz has finally signed with Affliction for their next PPV. We broke the news a couple of weeks ago and although that was just a rumour at the time, the signing now appears to be final.

We’re sure to get more news on this as it happens although I have heard off two sources that the deal is very close to being formally announced. One source told me that the deal “should be announced in a few hours or over the weekend”

More on this soon.

Ozzy Osbourne to perform at next Affliction event

Some old news that missed the radar here at the MMAPreview office - Ozzy Osbourne has agreed to perform at Affliction Entertainment’s upcoming October event.

Mike Swick clears up UFC 90 rumours

We announced here two days ago that Mike Swick had been announced to fight at UFC 90 - despite undergoing recent elbow surgery that would force him to miss the event.

Of course, this led to much confusion surrounding Swick’s participation as his surgery would sideline him for a number of months. The fighter later admitting that the announcement at the press conference was a simple “mix-up”.

Swick is expected to return in December although there is a slight possibility he could be ready in November.

Predictions
 40/61

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
Re: Affliction tidbits and news on Mike Swicks UFC return
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 03:50:57 PM »
So when is Ron going to make you mod ChuteBoxe? Your updates and trheads are imformitive without the bs that come with Bluto's threads and posts.

*ChuteBoxe*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 05:11:21 PM »
So when is Ron going to make you mod ChuteBoxe? Your updates and trheads are imformitive without the bs that come with Bluto's threads and posts.

Things have been pretty quiet on that end the last couple weeks,  I honestly have no idea what Ron's plans are for the future of this particular board, hopefully that question gets answered soon.
Predictions
 40/61

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 09:27:35 PM »
Things have been pretty quiet on that end the last couple weeks,  I honestly have no idea what Ron's plans are for the future of this particular board, hopefully that question gets answered soon.
Agreed...