Author Topic: Dianabol and the effects on your bowls  (Read 6961 times)

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
Dianabol and the effects on your bowls
« on: August 25, 2008, 10:56:13 AM »
I've tried the search engine and it comes up with two threads about dianabol and constipation and one thread is 494 pages long ffs and the other tells me absolutely nothing!
Ive been doing a ten weeker of Test E Mast E 500/400 no big science there.

Beginning my fourth week last Monday i started using dianabol at 30mg a day. At the end of last Thursday i was having twin baby's!! The gas inside my bowls where killing me and i was all constipated. Goddamnit i was never in so much pain in my life... >:( I couldn't go to work because i couldn't walk straight up so i lost money there too aside the 4 kilos i lost in 4 days time!!

I didn't changed my diet so that cant be it. Could it be the added dianabol which causes this constipation? Anyone heart of this happening in a friend or might experienced something like this yourselfs? The brand is a underground brand in Holland so you guys couldn't give me a answer on that one but i used other stuff from them and the quality was excellent!
I did use dianabol before into my cycles but they where always Pharma grade stuff and never gave me any trouble but a pumped back every step i took on only 30mg.

Anyone have an answer for me?

Awaiting still with acrusiating pains,

Euro-monster.
?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: Dianabol and the effects on your bowls
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 12:19:25 PM »
That sounds crazy.

Never heard of that before to be honest.

Stop taking the Dbol and eat a "shitload" of fiber...

8)

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 12:57:28 PM »
Who's dbol is it?

4thAD

« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 01:44:08 PM »
Make sure its not the protein, and is actually the dbol. I love dbol and have never had that problem. Instead of swallowing whole let the dbol tabs dissolve under your tongue. This may help some.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 01:48:43 PM »
What about any new supps? Any new Multi-Vitamins that are synthetic (Centrum, One a Day, etc..)

Also, some protein companies are putting in a lot of fillers or cheaper proteins blended in lately, changing formulas without you realizing it.

IDS went from a Whey Isolate only to a cheap blend that is tearing up guys!

If you are not adding any new foods or supps, I doubt it is the Dbol but like someone else said, stop Dbol for a while, eat fiber and hope you give berth soon
 :-\

4thAD

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 01:58:13 PM »
What about any new supps? Any new Multi-Vitamins that are synthetic (Centrum, One a Day, etc..)

Also, some protein companies are putting in a lot of fillers or cheaper proteins blended in lately, changing formulas without you realizing it.

IDS went from a Whey Isolate only to a cheap blend that is tearing up guys!

If you are not adding any new foods or supps, I doubt it is the Dbol but like someone else said, stop Dbol for a while, eat fiber and hope you give berth soon
 :-\

LMAO

Exactly the point I was making. Make sure its not a shitty protein, because some will tear you up. Also dont just jump right into supplements feet first, sometimes your body needs time to adapt. Eat lots of oats in the morning and you should shit soon.

dustin

« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 03:02:43 PM »
I get the same shit from m1t. It's happened a couple of times and the first time it happened at work I thought I was gonna die. I couldn't even drink a sip of water because I was so bloated, and I couldn't shit because any pressure would be magnified like crazy.

I got checked out to make sure I wasn't getting an ulcer or anything but now I just keep it real low on the orals. Highest I've ever gone is 20mg of m1t though (along with test and whatnot), but damn......

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 07:57:00 AM »
Thanks for the replys guys,
I did order a "cheaper" protien source but i've been using it for 4 weeks without any problems , can it take that ammount of time to glock up my bowls like that?
I stopped the dianabol ( euro pharmaceuticals) cause in my mind its the only thing i added the last week!
But talking about pain man wow... :o
I think there is a damn good reason women are having babys because i know i sure would die getting one!.. ;D Oh and the protien brand is called Scivasion Whey. Anybody know anything about this compagnie? If its the protien i will never buy from them again ofcourse...
?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 10:20:49 AM »
Thanks for the replys guys,
I did order a "cheaper" protien source but i've been using it for 4 weeks without any problems , can it take that ammount of time to glock up my bowls like that?
I stopped the dianabol ( euro pharmaceuticals) cause in my mind its the only thing i added the last week!
But talking about pain man wow... :o
I think there is a damn good reason women are having babys because i know i sure would die getting one!.. ;D Oh and the protien brand is called Scivasion Whey. Anybody know anything about this compagnie? If its the protien i will never buy from them again ofcourse...

It more than likely is the protein. Could build up over a period of time in your gut, so 4 weeks sounds about right. I would stop that and see what happens, plus eat a ton of fiber if you can handle it. There are liquid magnesium products that can break up that blockage. Some digestive enzymes might help a bit as well..

Scivation used to be a good product but might be using an inferior whey now. Not uncommon for a shitty whey concentrate to back you up (no pun intended)  :-\

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 12:08:45 PM »
Ok i stopped the protien intake 5 days ago when this painfull problem occured.
Just go with EAS or something...never had any problems with them.
So the good news is that i can use the d-bol afterall right?... ;)
I love that stuff man..

Anyway thanks again for all the help guys..

Back to the toilet now.... :D
?

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 12:46:41 PM »
I love that stuff man..

AST makes a really good thin whey protein. It will not cause you any bloat or problems what so ever. Really easy on the stomach.

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 02:48:51 PM »
I love that stuff man..

EAS Myoplex Whey is junk as well, probably worse than Scivation.

Get a good whey Isolate like 4th said. AST is good or any ISOLATE. You should notice a difference without all the fillers in the concentrates.

Euro-monster

• Getbig V
  • Team Dutchie style!!
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 05:00:33 PM »
Ok thanks again and i will look into my next buy of whey isolate.
I dont think AST is a brand i can buy over here but there must be more that are just as good right?
Any brands you can mention which are good and what to look for on the container?
?

busyB

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Have a Nice Day!
« Reply #13 on: August 27, 2008, 01:19:04 PM »
Ok thanks again and i will look into my next buy of whey isolate.
I dont think AST is a brand i can buy over here but there must be more that are just as good right?
Any brands you can mention which are good and what to look for on the container?

Just look for ISOLATE. Natures Best Isopure, Now Foods are a couple companies that I have used before.

NO Whey Concentrate in the ingredient list... 8)

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 02:37:35 PM »
Just look for ISOLATE. Natures Best Isopure, Now Foods are a couple companies that I have used before.

NO Whey Concentrate in the ingredient list... 8)

I have used NOW foods isolate, seems to be good stuff.  not too bad on the $ too.  thats the catch with the good stuff though, it is kind of expensive.  But if the other stuff is giving you problems it is worth it.

I have used ON whey and it works pretty well for me, when getting/staying fat I will use that.

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 02:44:58 PM »
I really like Trueprotein.  I just started using it and it's probably some of the best protein I've used.