Author Topic: Which IFBB pro made this statement about steroids?  (Read 2803 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Which IFBB pro made this statement about steroids?
« on: August 25, 2008, 03:26:47 PM »
It bothered me when my son came home from school and said, "Papa, a bunch of boys from school said the only reason you got big is because of steroids." So I said to him, "Well, what do you think? And he said, "Well, you eat six or seven times a day and you train so hard every day and you take a lot of protein." It bothers me when people tell my son that they don't respect what his father does. They respect baseball players, but bodybuilding is harder than baseball. Baseball is about having a talent and playing a game. But with bodybuilding you have to train and diet and get enough sleep and take supplements and do cardio. Bodybuilding is not just a sport - it's a lifestyle. You have to live it all the time.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Which IFBB pro made this statement about steroids?
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2008, 03:27:38 PM »
badell

E
E

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2008, 03:38:11 PM »
That Charles boy...

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 03:57:01 PM »
It bothered me when my son came home from school and said, "Papa, a bunch of boys from school said the only reason you got big is because of steroids." So I said to him, "Well, what do you think? And he said, "Well, you eat six or seven times a day and you train so hard every day and you take a lot of protein." It bothers me when people tell my son that they don't respect what his father does. They respect baseball players, but bodybuilding is harder than baseball. Baseball is about having a talent and playing a game. But with bodybuilding you have to train and diet and get enough sleep and take supplements and do cardio. Bodybuilding is not just a sport - it's a lifestyle. You have to live it all the time.
Bodybuilding is actually pretty easy.  You train 5 hours per week or so, then just eat a bunch.  For a real sport, you'd be training 20+ hours a week.
The best way to counter this, get jacked with no drugs....man the fuck up son. ;)  A real father would slap the shit out this kid and take his drugs.  Great role model. ::)
N

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2008, 04:01:56 PM »

I don't know who said that, but it just goes to show you how delusional the person is. Even common people realize you can't get to that size without drugs. What a fucking joke. Of course they don't respect comp.  bbing. It's not a real sport, and it requires zero athleticism.

Yes, let's respect gluttons, drug abusers and strippers..... ::)
HAHA, RON.....

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2008, 04:03:51 PM »
oops

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2008, 04:04:45 PM »
I don't know who said that, but it just goes to show you how delusional the person is. Even common people realize you can't get to that size without drugs. What a fucking joke. Of course they don't respect comp.  bbing. It's not a real sport, and it requires zero athleticism.

yes, bc all 10 year olds should be aware that big bodybuilders all use drugs huh...  ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2008, 05:42:33 PM »
Pretty sure it's Gustavo. 

The Coach

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2008, 06:02:41 PM »

Which dildo said that? Sounds like someone who failed or didn't know how to play a real sport!!

Stavios

« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2008, 06:11:22 PM »
not an IFBB Pro but a damn good bodybuilder named: "The Coach" said that many times on here

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2008, 06:14:24 PM »
The quote was made on the website of gustavo badell.

Earl had it very quick.

Stavios

« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2008, 06:15:11 PM »
The quote was made on the website of gustavo badell.

Earl had it very quick.

Earl is pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things, he is a genius

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2008, 06:23:50 PM »

Hitting a baseball is infinitly harder than bodybuilding

The Coach

« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2008, 07:01:38 PM »
not an IFBB Pro but a damn good bodybuilder named: "The Coach" said that many times on here

When did I say bodybuilding was harder than baseball?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: August 25, 2008, 11:27:08 PM »
I think it was also in an old issue of MD. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 03:28:23 AM »
Haha baseball has some of tubbiest most out of shape fat fucks around.  Look at your average MLB player.  Bodybuilding may not require that much athleticism or raw talent but it sure as hell is one of the most mentally challenging and most disciplined "sport" out there, drugs or not.  It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve a certain level of physical development. Those of you who argue otherwise or criticize the essence of the "sport" are probably always bulking = fat guys who never had the discipline to diet down and get into contest shape.

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 03:31:32 AM »
Gus is quite the toolbox.

oldman

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 10:06:51 AM »
richard simmons...

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 10:09:53 AM »
was it gustavo?
w

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 12:44:52 PM »
Earl is pretty knowledgeable about a lot of things, he is a genius

you're quite the brainiac yourself stud :D

E
E

HDPhysiques

• Getbig III
  • "Hi-Def Bodies in Hi-Def Video"
« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 01:25:39 AM »
bodybuilding is harder than baseball. Baseball is about having a talent and playing a game. But with bodybuilding you have to train and diet and get enough sleep and take supplements and do cardio. Bodybuilding is not just a sport - it's a lifestyle. You have to live it all the time.

Fine if the dude wants to make the argument that BB is harder than Baseball...... however, "getting enough sleep" doesn't really lend a lot of cred to the "harder than" part..... last time I checked, sleeping was pretty damn easy.
JOIN HDPhysiques!!!!

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: August 27, 2008, 06:01:47 AM »
Haha baseball has some of tubbiest most out of shape fat fucks around.  Look at your average MLB player.  Bodybuilding may not require that much athleticism or raw talent but it sure as hell is one of the most mentally challenging and most disciplined "sport" out there, drugs or not.  It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to achieve a certain level of physical development. Those of you who argue otherwise or criticize the essence of the "sport" are probably always bulking = fat guys who never had the discipline to diet down and get into contest shape.

Yes and minimum pay is greater than 99% of pro BB's will make in their best year!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #22 on: August 27, 2008, 08:14:46 AM »
i hate these guys here...

bb is a sport,not only that,bb is one of the hardest out there...fuck baseball,they are all fat fucks,they don't have to diet or be that mentally strong

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #23 on: August 27, 2008, 08:26:46 AM »
You need skill to play baseball but you need serious will power to be a bb

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 27, 2008, 08:47:03 AM »

OK.  But only as a piece of meat.  ;D