Author Topic: David Henry trains back, delts  (Read 6196 times)

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
Re: David Henry trains back, delts
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008, 12:04:36 AM »
Only on getbig can you be under 10%bf and be consider fat.  You're on the ball bro. ::)
Face it, you're just another run of the mill 2nd rate juicer.  If you worked out at my gym, I'd pwn you along with the other pretending fools there.
Move on.

LOL yes...under 10%.... ::)

BTW genius, what is exactly so natural about taking any whey, vitamin, prohormone , herb etc on the planet?
Just because its not in some list? You know THG (not sure about the name) was legal too before Blaco shit hit the fan.

The smarter man will prefer to use things that were made by big pharmaceuticals companies, have plenty of research behind them and are much more natural to the body...you know..your body create Test and not hydrofuckyougivemeyourmo neyxycut shit.

All you do is keep crying about how jealous you are of juicers who look much better than you, I guess that Bill Gates financial situation suck because he had to do allot of boring computer programming at the start.

You just reek of jealousy that is hidden behind the natural claim while you have personally admited to losing the natural statues long ago, using every shit you see OTC and live around making some fagish youtube videos.

Get a life.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 12:06:58 AM »
Awesome...I take it you gave up before you even found out.

Nothing like short-cutting your way to something that you really didn't earn....
Fact is, few people really dedicate themselves to bodybuilding for even one year, before they realized they hit their "genetic limit" and go with gear.  It's a consolation prize for failing at natural bodybuilding.  Unless, you're going for an Olympia title, it's just a joke.
There's nothing wrong with taking steroids, most people can't do much in a gym without them.  Let's not make a ton of excuses up as to why a person is on though.  Bottom line, they can't hack it naturally...by that I mean, they are unable to achieve great gains clean.  Feel better knowing you're in the majority, if you fall into this group. ;)
N

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2008, 12:10:14 AM »
Fact is, few people really dedicate themselves to bodybuilding for even one year, before they realized they hit their "genetic limit" and go with gear.  It's a consolation prize for failing at natural bodybuilding.  Unless, you're going for an Olympia title, it's just a joke.
There's nothing wrong with taking steroids, most people can't do much in a gym without them.  Let's not make a ton of excuses up as to why a person is on though.  Bottom line, they can't hack it naturally...by that I mean, they are unable to achieve great gains clean.  Feel better knowing you're in the majority, if you fall into this group. ;)

How do you feel about people who actually reach their genetic (natural) limit, know how to train and diet properly? They then decide to take steroids to help further them in their competitive bb'ing endeavours...
No doubt about it...

io856

« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2008, 12:13:17 AM »
croatch sees competitive bodybuilding as just a personal excuse to use more drugs  ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2008, 12:15:59 AM »
LOL yes...under 10%.... ::)

BTW genius, what is exactly so natural about taking any whey, vitamin, prohormone , herb etc on the planet?
Just because its not in some list? You know THG (not sure about the name) was legal too before Blaco shit hit the fan.

The smarter man will prefer to use things that were made by big pharmaceuticals companies, have plenty of research behind them and are much more natural to the body...you know..your body create Test and not hydrofuckyougivemeyourmo neyxycut shit.

All you do is keep crying about how jealous you are of juicers who look much better than you, I guess that Bill Gates financial situation suck because he had to do allot of boring computer programming at the start.

You just reek of jealousy that is hidden behind the natural claim while you have personally admited to losing the natural statues long ago, using every shit you see OTC and live around making some fagish youtube videos.

Get a life.

Brutal rationalization.  I love the "ephedrine, multivitamin, whey protein" argument.
Sure, test is natural...when your body produces it, not when you inject it...haha  You should try to let MLB know about that.
If you're going to juice, that's great...just don't confuse those gains, with real ones.

N

io856

« Reply #30 on: August 26, 2008, 12:21:12 AM »
Unless people are competing in some way its nobodies business what the fucck each other are doing imo

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #31 on: August 26, 2008, 12:24:00 AM »
How do you feel about people who actually reach their genetic (natural) limit, know how to train and diet properly? They then decide to take steroids to help further them in their competitive bb'ing endeavours...
It's almost impossible to reach your genetic limit naturally.  It could take 5 years or more.  At least guys like this, get some respect from me, but even so...everything has it's limitation...drugs or no drugs.  The only difference is with drugs, you just add another compound and presto...another 5lbs.  Same diet, same routine, just a lab rat.
croatch sees competitive bodybuilding as just a personal excuse to use more drugs  ;D
Isn't it though?  Why would someone spend thousands of dollars a year to compete against other drug users for a $3 trophy and some free posing oil?  Unless you are competing for a real title, like a Mr. Olympia...which a very small percentage of people should even consider, given the wealth of shitty genetics out there, then it's just foolish.
It provides a "purpose" for heavy drug use.  Imagine many guys taking crazy cycles for nothing more than vanity...which many do, but ones who compete try to create a grand reason for the drug use, which in reality...there is none.
Hell, at least compete in something that requires talent.  Enter a juggling contest, if you're that hard up for a ribbon.  At least there is a skill involved.
N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #32 on: August 26, 2008, 12:24:50 AM »
Brutal rationalization.  I love the "ephedrine, multivitamin, whey protein" argument.
Sure, test is natural...when your body produces it, not when you inject it...haha  You should try to let MLB know about that.
If you're going to juice, that's great...just don't confuse those gains, with real ones.

"Real ones"  ::)

I see that your juice experience was very bad, I know plenty of people that retained all of their gains, stop believing the myths.

You avoid the supplements arguments because you know you can't contradict it.
What I still can't understand why you are so jealous and you're bothered by what these people do, understand not everyone have a limp dick and baldness from roids so they can keep using it unlike you.

Fact is, you put your entire life into bodybuilding and look mediocre and you're jealous that other people use steroids, look better and can achieve more in life due to their implementation of modern age technology and research while you're stuck with prehistoric notions and your life surround a few tiny barbells.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #33 on: August 26, 2008, 12:27:07 AM »
Unless people are competing in some way its nobodies business what the fucck each other are doing imo
Of course, you could apply that philosophy to any area of life.
"It's my choice what I do with my life."
"It's my choice what I do with my body."
No shit bro.  It's my choice to have an opinion.  I feel drug use to build muscle is utter garbage.  The entire gym scene is literally disgusting.  Flooded with middle aged guys on GH, gear, females with implants on clenbuterol.
People are fucking shot.  I pray for the day, I can walk into my gym and actually respect everyone in there.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #34 on: August 26, 2008, 12:31:43 AM »
"Real ones"  ::)

I see that your juice experience was very bad, I know plenty of people that retained all of their gains, stop believing the myths.

You avoid the supplements arguments because you know you can't contradict it.
What I still can't understand why you are so jealous and you're bothered by what these people do, understand not everyone have a limp dick and baldness from roids so they can keep using it unlike you.

Fact is, you put your entire life into bodybuilding and look mediocre and you're jealous that other people use steroids, look better and can achieve more in life due to their implementation of modern age technology and research while you're stuck with prehistoric notions and your life surround a few tiny barbells.
On a message board of juicers, you may win a few votes.  In the real world, guys like you are laughed at and viewed as drugged up meatheads.  You're a disgrace to people with real gains who actually body build.
N

io856

« Reply #35 on: August 26, 2008, 12:31:54 AM »
Unless you are competing for a real title, like a Mr. Olympia...which a very small percentage of people should even consider, given the wealth of shitty genetics out there, then it's just foolish.
It provides a "purpose" for heavy drug use.  Imagine many guys taking crazy cycles for nothing more than vanity...which many do, but ones who compete try to create a grand reason for the drug use, which in reality...there is none.
Hell, at least compete in something that requires talent.  Enter a juggling contest, if you're that hard up for a ribbon.  At least there is a skill involved.
No, you got me wrong I agree with you so many guys get to a point where they need to justify their increased drug use through competition. e.g. 2grams+ test a week, slin, diuretics, exotic peptides etc. It becomes a bit of joke...

On the opinions, yeah having guys like you around sure helps people like me and ifbbwannabe see things from a different perspective and in turn force us to question our beliefs. No point getting all worked up over it but see it for what it is. If somebody reduces their response with personal attacks it suggests they don't have much conviction in their beliefs.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #36 on: August 26, 2008, 12:35:24 AM »
No, you got me wrong I agree with you so many guys get to a point where they need to justify their increased drug use through competition. e.g. 2grams+ test a week, slin, diuretics, exotic peptides etc. It becomes a bit of joke...

On the opinions, yeah having guys like you around sure helps people like me and ifbbwannabe see things from a different perspective and in turn force us to question our beliefs.
Bottom line, most people can't do squat without drug today in a gym.  It's fucking pathetic....period.
I'd put my natural gains against 90% of juicers I see, and pwn them time and time again. ;)  Brutal truth.
N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: August 26, 2008, 12:41:33 AM »
On a message board of juicers, you may win a few votes.  In the real world, guys like you are laughed at and viewed as drugged up meatheads.  You're a disgrace to people with real gains who actually body build.

The opposite it true, you admittedly spend each second of your life around bodybuilding and ensuring that you gain that extra 0.0001g.

You're exactly that dude in the start of "bigger stronger faster" , "if I out squat them who won?"  ::)

Life goes on, gains go up and down and there is much more than bodybuilding in life. If one chooses to get all the benefits by using technology than great, if one choose to live in a bubble....shame  :-\

io856

« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2008, 12:48:06 AM »

The opposite it true, you admittedly spend each second of your life around bodybuilding and ensuring that you gain that extra 0.0001g.

You're exactly that dude in the start of "bigger stronger faster" , "if I out squat them who won?"  ::)

Life goes on, gains go up and down and there is much more than bodybuilding in life. If one chooses to get all the benefits by using technology than great, if one choose to live in a bubble....shame  :-\
Dude, thats retarded...

Using steroids as a crutch is not cool

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2008, 12:55:12 AM »
Dude, thats retarded...

Using steroids as a crutch is not cool

If one have his mind set on becoming really big and lean something that will either require massive amount of "natural" effort or small and safe usage of steroids than I will recommend steroids.

On the longer run its actually safer than training "natural", training balls to the walls years on create tons of injuries that will never leave you, I rather train 80% on roids, get bigger, faster and have time to invest in more important things in life.

You can use many analogies, why do you drive instead of walk? Statistically wise walking is safer than driving....why you all aren't against that?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #40 on: August 26, 2008, 01:13:20 AM »
If one have his mind set on becoming really big and lean something that will either require massive amount of "natural" effort or small and safe usage of steroids than I will recommend steroids.

On the longer run its actually safer than training "natural", training balls to the walls years on create tons of injuries that will never leave you, I rather train 80% on roids, get bigger, faster and have time to invest in more important things in life.

You can use many analogies, why do you drive instead of walk? Statistically wise walking is safer than driving....why you all aren't against that?
You're the epic rationalizer man..haha  Why type when you can speak?  Give it a rest.
Point is, bodybuilding should be about challenging yourself, not mixing different drug blends.  You don't do it naturally because you don't have what it takes to make great gains...end of story.  You're the type of guy who shortcuts his way through life.  Why spend hours working a job, when I can just sell some drugs and make money?  It's just quicker and allows me more free time. :D ::)  Just a means to an end...haah

Guys like you have no heart, never will.  I wouldn't expect you to understand what it is to have some pride in what you do or how you get there.  Most roid users I know have a hint of embarassment when they know I take nothing.  Amongst other users, they're probably gung ho on steroids, etc...when it comes down to it though, they fail in their own eyes.
N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #41 on: August 26, 2008, 01:40:59 AM »
You're the epic rationalizer man..haha  Why type when you can speak?  Give it a rest.
Point is, bodybuilding should be about challenging yourself, not mixing different drug blends.  You don't do it naturally because you don't have what it takes to make great gains...end of story.  You're the type of guy who shortcuts his way through life.  Why spend hours working a job, when I can just sell some drugs and make money?  It's just quicker and allows me more free time. :D ::)  Just a means to an end...haah

Guys like you have no heart, never will.  I wouldn't expect you to understand what it is to have some pride in what you do or how you get there.  Most roid users I know have a hint of embarassment when they know I take nothing.  Amongst other users, they're probably gung ho on steroids, etc...when it comes down to it though, they fail in their own eyes.

You keep living in your little bubble, I haven't seen a needle in 5+ years....that's longer than you  :-*

Your analogy is awfully weak, keep trying though you might hit a good one once.
All you do is avoid everything and keep petting yourself on the back....oohhh brother... ::)

I guess I have no heart since I put most of my efforts in my education and career... things you never had and never will have due to your hardcorness lol

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #42 on: August 26, 2008, 01:52:19 AM »
You keep living in your little bubble, I haven't seen a needle in 5+ years....that's longer than you  :-*

Your analogy is awfully weak, keep trying though you might hit a good one once.
All you do is avoid everything and keep petting yourself on the back....oohhh brother... ::)

I guess I have no heart since I put most of my efforts in my education and career... things you never had and never will have due to your hardcorness lol
Congratulations on not doing drugs for 5 years. ;)
N

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #43 on: August 26, 2008, 02:04:12 AM »
Congratulations on not doing drugs for 5 years. ;)

I was never a heavy steroid user, I probably did less than you. I just think its pitiful that you have such hatred and jealousy with no reason.

Especially when the exact same things can be said about "naturals", you also have some misconception that training on steroids means everything is easy...you took some yourself and you admittedly said that you did it poorly without proper diet and training and got little results....so there is no real difference...its just that instead of taking ineffective OTC supplement you take a tested drug which I think is much more logical. The rest...that's genetics and dedication, thus your hatred have no basis.