Author Topic: Ever wondered what the REAL Superman looks like ?  (Read 4083 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Ever wondered what the REAL Superman looks like ?
« on: August 25, 2008, 03:40:21 PM »
Well ... meet Andy Pero

Project Superman: Andy Pero

This, to me, is one of the more facinating stories to come out of Montauk.
Mainly because a lot of what he said back then has been aluded to (quietly) in other areas....

http://www.subversiveelement.com/SubversiveElement.html is a huge clearing house for Montauk and other related activities.
There, I found an interview with Andy Pero....

" Andy Pero was unwillingly subjected to a mind control program off-shoot the Monarch Project-a trauma based mind control program similar to what Cathy O' Brien describes in her autobiography by Mark Philips, "Tranceformation of America".

Andy Pero claims to have been created through a combination of genetic manipulation, trauma based mind control and Silva Mind Control training resulting in superhuman feats and psionic abilities. In addition to this, Mr. Pero alleges to have been unwittingly used in covert assassinations as a Manchurian Candidate and also in missions connected to the Montauk Project, such as time travel.

Andy Pero first went public with his story in August of 1998 as a special guest of Preston Nichols while at a lecture series hosted by Bob Eure of Philadelphia, PA. I was so astounded with Andy's testimony, that I interviewed him personally so that his story could be shared with readers of Unknown Magazine. For those who are unfamiliar with me, I have worked for ten years investigating and counseling UFO experiencers, abductees and occasionally survivors of various forms of anomalous trauma, such as ritual abuse and mind control. Because of my background in alien abductions, paranormal, the occult and anomalous trauma, I recognized Andy as an extraordinary survivor of trauma based mind control, one whose story should not remain hidden."

full interview here:
http://www.subversiveelement.com/Montauk_Project_Superman.html

http://www.whale.to/b/pero.h.html

You may ask how is this related to bodybuilding...

Well, if you take the time to read some of the most astounding material ever published , you'll hearAndy's description IN DETAIL of how he was able to grow his muscles using ming techniques, how he squatted up to 1500 lbs for reps like it was nothing , jumping from planes without a parachute, and this is only scratching the surface ...

the secondpic ...the yellow frog was taken down this very morning ...it was from a police station, where andy was charged with assault with a knife ...obviously bogus charges ....I URGE EVERYONE TO READ HIS ACCOUNTS ...UNFUKKIN BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Ever wondered what the REAL Superman looks like ?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 12:48:58 AM »
This is one of the most incredible things to EVER hit this board and noone has any comments ??????????????????????????????????

io856

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 12:51:36 AM »
Do you believe everything you read on the internet?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 01:31:21 AM »
Looks like a Yellow Frog to me ...  ;)
Q

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 01:33:29 AM »

obviously he does, he also has no humor.

That's also the reason why he is living in poor romania.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 10:37:45 AM »
Did u read the whole thing ?

Maybe it'll change your life ......as u view it

young andy pero

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 10:41:51 AM »
Ahahahahahaa gimme a fuckin break. How stupid can you possibly be.

Romanian little bitch hahaha!!
from incomplete data

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 10:43:31 AM »
Sevastase, send this story to George Noory at Coast to Coast am and see if he will talk about it on his radio show. 

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 10:44:13 AM »
Project Superman, Part 1

A Victim of the Illuminati's 'Super-Race' Projects and Montauk Experiments Speaks Out

By Michael Andrew Pero
    http://educate-yourself.org/mc/projectsuperman1part27oct99.shtml
    Archive Posted Oct. 27, 1999

http://www.davidicke.net/mindcontrol/experiences/e102799a.html

[Introduction: Memories are a strange thing, there are tangible memories that can be proven factually, there are suppressed memories which are clouded recollections of actual events, memories that are a mixture of real and unreal events, memories based on imagination and possibly most frightening of all, memories that have been intentionally "programmed" within the mind of a person, which might consist of anything between actual real life experiences to entirely "designer" memories that may have been inserted to "cover up" experiences that are far more stranger than fiction. Just where in the spectrum the experiences of Andy Pero may fit, I do not know exactly, although many of the places and people he describes DO exist as evidenced by the links that I've added... so at least a good number of his memories are apparently accurate... but the question is, are his reported experiences with the alien time/space projects as carried out in the Montauk bases also based on fact, and if so to what degree? Others have made similar claims about Montauk {although these fantastic experiences do not appear until the last few sections of Andy's story} as can be seen by doing a SEARCH of the Internet for other writings on the Montauk Project. So here then -- for those very few readers who will view this page -- is Andy Pero's story... - Bruce Alan Walton, "Branton"]

Andy PeroThis is my story, and this is my life. This is the time line in which events occurred as well as I can recall. As I slowly regain my memory this is my life as I can remember it. This is however just a rough outline and many of the parallel timelines which coexist during my life have been left out of this document. As time goes by more and more of the pieces will fall into place.

Here is my time line

My father graduates from the US Navel Academy class of '63 (Michael A. Pero Jr.).

Aug 1966-Nov 1968- My family is stationed at the CB's Construction Battalion Center in Hueneme, California.

Nov 1968- My family moves to Fallon Nevada. My father is the LT. Commander at the Fallon Navel Air Station in Fallon Nevada.

Nov 25th 1969- I was born, in Fallon, Nevada. I am Michael Andrew Pero III.

July 12th 1971- My father resigns his commission as the LT. Commander at the Fallon Navel Air Station and leaves the Navy. We move to New Jersey, and he begins work in the private sector.

June 1974- July 1976- My father begins a new job overseas, and we move to Munich, Germany. {note: capital of bavaria, as in, "bavarian" illuminati - branton}. I am 5 years old. I attended to two different schools at this time, the German kindergarten in the morning, and then the English kindergarten afternoon (kindergarten and then 1st grade). This is where the first discrepancies begin between my memory and my parents.

I remember living in Germany. I remember our apartment, and how our cat "twinkee" would not listen to anyone who called her in German. But if anyone, no matter who it was called her in English she would come running. I remember my best friend was a little girl with long straight brown hair and brown eyes. I ate dinner over her house and I remember after dinner she took two beers out of her parents refrigerator and we drank them in her driveway. I was all worried we were going to get in trouble, but she said she drank beer all the time. I took about three sips and felt like I was going to throw up. I wanted to dump mine out but she didn't want to waste the beer, so she drank mine too. I remember my sister trying to teach me how to dance and she flung me around the apartment so fast I was thrown into the corner of the wall and cut my head open and had to go and get stitches. I remember all of this.

But most importantly I remember the German kindergarten. I remember the teacher and how she looked. She was very nice to me and had long wavy brown and gray hair, and looked like she swallowed a tire around her waist as she was heavy set. I remember being introduced to my first "gummy bear" and how I thought they were the "coolest thing ever". Being an American and being the physically biggest kid in the class I was a sort of the class celebrity, and the center of attention. I remember the mini pool they had outside, it was only about a foot deep, but we would strip down to our underwear and when it was warm outside go in for a swim. I remember all of these things, but when it comes to the "American" school I supposedly went to in the afternoon. I DON'T REMEMBER ANYTHING! I have no memory of another class room, I have no memories of another building, I have no memories of any friends, people, or teachers, no memory of even going to another school. WHAT I DO REMEMBER IS AN AIR BASE. I remember as I was walking up to it for the first time it was a huge place with a big chain link fence around it.

There were airplanes and miles and miles of cement. And I don't remember the man who was walking with me but I DO remember asking him "why are you taking me here?" and he answered "Because of your father!" "But my father was in the Navy, why are you taking me to an air base?" I asked again. And the man answers "Son, all branches of the military work very closely together." "But he is no longer in the Navy?" I answered. And he said "We are doing this as a 'special' favor for your father." "Why" I asked. "BECAUSE WE TAKE CARE OF OUR OWN!" he says as his tone has changed, and then he said "you sure do ask a lot of questions you little shit." I remember this hurt my feelings because I wasn't trying to be a little shit, I just wanted to know why there were taking me to this strange place. I don't remember being inside of the air base. All I remember is the inside of a doctor's room; an examining room. They made me strip down to my underwear and sit on this shinny metal table. I remember the table being very cold, so cold that I asked if I could move or get off it and a big booming voice shouts out "DO NOT MOVE AND DO NOT SPEAK UNLESS YOU ARE SPOKEN TO." So I sat there with goose bumps on my legs. I hear movement behind me and I hear "is this the kid" and a man comes over and starts examining me with his hands, with a stethoscope, and hits my knee with a rubber hammer. That's all I remember. I was 5 years old.

I never really thought about it much, but as I began writing all this down, I casually asked my mother for the name of the air base in Germany where I went to school in the afternoon.

She said "you never went to any military air base for school in Germany." "Really" I said. "Then where did I go to school in Germany?" I asked her. "Some school of the "Americus" at the university or something." She said. "FOR KINDERGARTEN!!" I said. "Mom that doesn't make any sense, I went to a military base for English school because Dad was in the Navy, right?" "Don't be ridiculous, I'm your mother and I know where and when you went to school!" she says. "OK; Then what was the name of the school in Germany mom!" I ask. And she thinks and thinks and she can't remember the name. We then proceed to have a huge argument about this. She finally walks away and says she doesn't want to talk about it any more.

I had always just assumed that I went to the German kindergarten in the morning and then the air base in the afternoon, because of the connection through my father and that ís why I was there. If I never had asked my mother for the name of the air base, I never would have thought twice about any of this. I never really thought about it much, but now that I do think about it. I clearly remember the German kindergarten, and clearly I remember the air base and the examining room. I don't remember ever going to any other school or having any other friends from that school or even being there. I do remember the conversation with the man as to why they were taking me there, and I do remember the examining room. It ís like a 5 second clip of a 10 minute movie. Just a couple of seconds and then it stops, and yet you somehow know there is much more.

When I asked my father if he knew where I went to school in Germany. He replied "sure" the McGraw Kaserne Army Troop Air Base. When I asked him about the examinations. He replied "we were told by a doctor that you had a "heart murmur or heart noise", it was nothing serious but they wanted to examine me several times anyway." The thing is later on after I graduated college I went into see a cardiologist. I had been having chest pains for years from the massive steroid injections they had given me my freshmen year in college, I had developed arthritis in the cartilage between my ribs from my rib cage expanding so fast from the steroids.

When I asked about my "heart noise" the cardiologist showed me my print out and showed me that my heart beat was absolutely perfect, and there is absolutely no sign of ANY "heart noise" what so ever!

Aug 1976- We move back to New Jersey, I begin 1st grade, again, in the local school system. My mother held me back believing that I would do better in my schooling if I was one of the "older" kids in the class rather than one of the "youngest" (I guess my birthday was right on the border and it could have gone either way).

Sept 1979- My parents have been belligerent toward each other for some time now, and decide to get a divorce (at this point they separate). I am now 9 years old and am entering the 4th grade. As children, the school system tests all children's IQ levels, I remember being told that I was an "absolute genius". I don't know what my IQ was but this was met with utter disbelief and I was mocked and ridiculed by the parents and teachers because I was the "Big dumb Jock". As I was by far the biggest kid in the class, and the best athlete. However I had a severe stuttering problem. I was considered to be the class idiot, because I never spoke, and I never did well in school. {note: ironically, my own father was in the Navy, I was also held back a grade, and did not do well in school... except in arts, but in mathematics and similar subjects i failed misterably - branton} So the fact that I was this "genius" must have been wrong, and the parents of one of the most affluent areas in New Jersey would not accept that this big stuttering idiot could possibly be smarter then their sons and daughters so it was dismissed. I had had the stuttering problem for as long as I can remember and all throughout my childhood I literally could not speak a complete sentence, many time I could not even speak a word. The thing is I cannot remember when or why I started stuttering, but I do remember being able to speak German fluently without any problem at all and having no speech problems German or English at all. I stuttered severely from about the time we got back from Germany up until the age of 25.

March 1981- My mother enrolls me in the "Silva Mind Control" course, and this is where I first remember meeting "the men in uniform." The Silva Mind Control method is sort of a self hypnosis course where you learn to dive down into the different levels of your mind. You learn things like how to heal your body with your mind, relaxation techniques, ways to focus your concentration, and melt spoons with your mind (things like that). You may have heard of it? Anyway, while in the course we learned to go to our "level" (a relaxed state of mind which is the bases of the Silva method). I was extremely good at all of the things we were doing for some reason right from the start. Children who are 11 years old are very cruel to each other. And what happened was the whole class as a group would close their eyes and practice "going to your level" but as I came out of my "level" I would open my eyes and find that the WHOLE class was turned around in their chairs and they had been watching me for 15 to 20 minutes. They had been watching my rapid eye movements, my body and my technique. As I came out of it, they all began laughing at me. The instructor however, was praising me like I was the next god's gift to mankind. Telling me that I was the greatest student he has ever seen etc. etc..

During one of the breaks (about six weeks into the eight week course) the instructor asks me to go outside to meet some of his "friends". I go outside with him (and let me tell you, when you are 10 years old and you are in a class room for two hours at a time on your Saturdays and Sundays for eight straight weeks you ABSOLUTELY live for your 15 minute breaks) so needless to say I was not very interested in wasting my "break time" talking to whoever these people were. We go out the double doors and there are two men waiting to talk to me.

THEY BOTH WERE WEARING MILITARY UNIFORMS, one was wearing army green, and the other was in blue (possible Air Force but I can't be sure). The instructor states to the men "this is the kid" and they make some small talk. To be honest I really didn't pay much attention to them (I was looking at the other kids on the play ground and wondering why the hell I'm over here and not over there). But here's the main point; The man in green bends down on one knee and says to me "I hear you have some very special abilities" and I said "I do"? In a very confused response. He stands back up and speaks to the instructor some more, then kneels back down and says "It was very nice meeting you, YOU KNOW YOUR GOING TO WORK FOR ME SOME DAY!" As an 11 year old you don't quite grasp what is really going on and I remember laughing and telling him that I didn't quite understand, but it was nice meeting him, and I ran off to the play ground. But when I looked back, the three adults were still standing there looking at me, talking about me, and sizing me up.

I just seemed to have an uncanny ability to do what ever the teacher instructed the class to do. Everything he instructed us to "envision" in our minds I could do better that anyone else in the class. Bending spoons with your mind, going to your "level", anything. I am now 11 years old and about to enter the 6th grade.

Sept 1981- I enter the 6th grade. I had been playing organized sports for a few years already (T-Ball, parent slow pitch etc..), but now was the time for the first REAL challenge "the 8th grade school soccer team." When the school soccer tryouts came I tried out for the 8th grade soccer team as a 6th grader. The coach was against that because he didn't think I could play with the older boys, but he let me tryout anyway. Well, I made the team, but I was so good I turned out to be the best kid on the team, and we were the best team in the county. I just had an uncanny ability to do what ever the coach asked me to do. For example, the first day of tryouts the coach kicks the ball to me and jokingly says "I want you to take this ball, go down the field and score a goal" The thing is, I PICTURED IN MY MIND MYSELF GOING DOWN THE FIELD AND SCOREING THE GOAL. THEN I TOOK THE BALL DRIBBLED THROUGH 4 GUYES AND I DID IT! I didn't think about doing it, I just did it.

It was like it was mind over matter. It ís funny because honestly I could do things that were so unbelievable on the soccer field. You have to see it to believe it. Here is how; I honestly didn't know any better. I didn't know that I wasn't supposed to be able to do that, just take the ball down the field by yourself and score EVERY TIME! But in my mind, I could do it, so I did it in real life EVERY TIME. When the opposing teams coaches asked how old I was, when I told them they didn't believe me, after the games were over they would thank me for not running up the score and humiliating "their boys". That's how good I was and I do have video tapes of the games to prove it!

I not only made the team but started at left wing, and I was exceptional. Later in the year I also made the 8th grade school Basketball team and the Baseball team. I didn't start as a 6th grader in Basketball or Baseball but I did play. Just making the teams as a 6th grader was almost an incomprehensible feat, we were by far the dominate school in the county in almost everything (always the team to beat). I was very good for my age at Baseball and Basketball, but for what ever reason I was untouchable when I was on the soccer field.

It's funny, how can someone do things, they are not supposed to be able to do? Whether it is a feat of physical strength or skill, or it is a feat of great intellect or will, such as an actor or a professional athlete beating the odds against them and "making it", when all others said that it couldn't be done.

Anything that we do as human beings, whether it be a sporting event, starting a business, going to college or simply deciding to venture out on your own away from home for the first time. ANY TASK YOU CHOOSE TO UNDER TAKE, OR ANY FIGHT YOU CHOOSE TO FIGHT. 90% OF WHAT IT TAKES TO ATTAIN YOUR GOAL, NO MATTER WHAT THAT GOAL MAY BE, IS ALL MENTAL. AND FROM THAT FEAR IS THE KEY TO IT ALL! IF YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR FEAR YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR MIND, AND IF YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR MIND YOU CAN CONTROL YOUR LIFE. If you can understand that everything we do as human beings is 90% mental, and 10% physical, you understand the secret to life. And you will do well, at what ever you choose to do! For myself, somehow using the Silva Mind Control methods, I had the ability to picture myself performing extraordinary feats on the playing field, and then somehow accomplishing them in reality with ease, just like it was second nature. Don't think, just do.

June 1982- My parents, when they were still together, had invested in several houses in the area, and rented them out as supplemental income. In June of 1982, my mother, my self and my sister move into the house we used to rent out in Ramsey [New Jersey] , and put the house we just left on the market for sale (basically my father moved into one house we owned in Waldwick, we moved into the other house in Ramsey, and my parents sold the "big" house in Ho-Ho-Kus we all used to live in and split the money in the divorce). Our "new" house in Ramsey was located only about 10 minutes from the old house in Ho-Ho-Kus but it was in a different school district. I am 12 years old and going into 7th grade. Also starting in a new school.

July 11th 1983- My mother had been dating a man who's name was Walter Johnson. They had been seeing each other for the past 2 years or so and were engaged to be married. My parent's had finalized their divorce earlier that year, he had been separated from his wife for about 4 years. On July 11th 1983, Mr. Johnson went over to his soon to be x-wife's house to sign and finalize their divorce papers. Unknown to Mr. Johnson, his soon to be ex-wife (Sally Johnson) had stolen a .357 magnum pistol from her brother.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 10:44:35 AM »
wow very cool
thanks bro
w

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »
My point is :

IF YOU REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT THE HUMAN BODY IS CAPABLE OF PLEASE READ THIS !

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 12:59:00 PM »
BWAAAHHAAAHHHAAAHHHAAHHA AA!  Sounds like someone read a bunch of comic books and put them all together to make up an unbelievable life for himself.  This is hilarious.  Thanks for the read!

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 01:10:07 PM »
mmmmeh, same shit happened to me.  big fucking deal

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 01:12:12 PM »
epic double chin and unibrow.

Stavios

« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 01:40:03 PM »
you really believe this sevastase ?

synwiz

• Getbig I
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 01:48:51 PM »
Andy Pero MUST be related to Bethany Howlett to come up with this shit, and expect any to believe it.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 01:51:39 PM »
Andy Pero MUST be related to Bethany Howlett to come up with this shit, and expect any to believe it.
are you inferring that the guy looks like your typical Bucharest, vodka swilling, beer gutted, unibrowed loser, synwiz?

Monster81

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 02:19:29 PM »
thats not Lee Preist

synwiz

• Getbig I
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 12:21:14 PM »
Exactly....but anyone that is that dilusional must be from the same bloodlines as Bethany.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2008, 03:54:28 AM »
Reality is way beyond your wildest dreams ....I believe him 100 %. He went through a similar experience as Cathy O'Brien did.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 28, 2008, 04:02:47 AM »

this is the real superman after a bad dose of kryptonite

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 05:14:47 AM »
hmmm interesting that these secret organizations and aliens have the power to operate worldwide conspiracies, underground human and alien testing and breeding and have the technology to prevent aging and time travel yet cannot keep the truth off of GETBIG and other cheesy websites. ::)

I guess Getbig is just too powerful for the reptilians and greys to control

interesting fiction but nothing more

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #22 on: August 28, 2008, 10:55:10 AM »

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 28, 2008, 01:01:48 PM »
 Project Superman: The Saga of Andy Pero

By Eve Frances Lorgen , M.A <eve@nightsearch.net>
    http://educate-yourself.org/mc/andyperosagafall00.shtml
    Fall 2000

In August of 1998, I met Andy Pero in Philadelphia, PA while attending Bob Eure’s CIREAP group. At the time I was scheduled to be a speaker on my Alien Abduction research. Preston Nichols also presented his material that evening. Preston brought Andy Pero with him this evening as a surprise guest to share some of his "Montauk Boy" experiences.After I first lectured, Andy walked up to me to tell me that he had been in underground bases, and recalled a memory of walking down a hallway in some underground facility, seeing women and children in chickenwire cages, screaming for help. He also said he’d seen reptilians. After Preston lectured on his material, he handed over the floor to Andy. Andy spoke about his Montauk time travel experiences, mind programming, electroshock treatments, and training sessions to be a multi-talented covert operative and assassin for his "secret government" Nazi mind programmers. Andy described how his mind was split through trauma, electroshock, and sophisticated mind programming techniques. He told us about his training in Silva Mind Control as a young boy, and how he was able to do extraordinary human feats under mind control programming, such as jumping off high buildings without injury—hence the nickname "Superman". He also had a good knowledge of the occult and metaphysical world and confirmed the power of prayer.

When Andy first "broke programming", and memories surfaced of being a covert operative in a sub-project of the Montauk Project, he was "gung-ho" about wanting to take down the whole "evil Nazi Mind Control Regime". He claimed that he and thousands of others had been victimized by this type of mind control experimentation. He was well aware of the Reptilian-Draco Illuminati connection and had a few run-ins with the Reptilian shapeshifters himself.

When the Bob Eure’s lecture was over, Andy, Preston, Bob and myself went out to a local café and talked into the wee hours of the morning. We discussed many things, among them my Love Bite hypothesis of alien orchestrated relationships. Andy joked about this and related a few comments about his recent slew of ex-girlfriends whom he later believed to be sleeper mind controlled agents sent into his life. Every one of them were "bad" relationships that were deliberate set–ups to steer Andy off course from his recent "breaking of programming". I was impressed with Andy’s candor and his strong willed survivor spirit. Andy was also good looking, quite muscular and strong physically. He was confident--almost too much so-- but that was also part of his programming--to be a fearless warrior who will stop at nothing to accomplish his mission. Well, now his mission was to go public, expose the enemy and take them all down. At least, that is what he wanted to do—until a series of "reprisals " occurred.

I referred Andy to my friend Janet Russell, who ran her own local Long Island Cable TV talk show called Beyond the Unexplained. Andy met Janet and completed a successful butt-kicking interview that spilled major beans about his victimization in a government mind controlled project. The next day after the shows broadcast Andy said agents tried to kill and kidnap him, but they were unsuccessful.

Andy and I continued our correspondence by telephone, as these events unfolded. He knew that his mind controllers and "handlers" would keep throwing things at him to get him back into the fold, but Andy was resisting. He was remembering more and more details of his mind controlled ops and he knew he had extraordinary abilities--but for some reason he could not get these abilities "back". (Too bad he had not met Michael Relfe of The Mars Records, and tried deliverance first) Andy was doing a lot of self-healing work, trying to purify his physical system from the various poisons he believed aided in the mind controlled state—such as eliminating microscopic ‘nanites" via a blood cleansing device.

Andy also went to the chiropractor, where one of his ex-girlfriends worked. Andy admitted to me that this ex-girlfriend was a Presidential Model, a Monarch programmed mind controlled operative—who he was trying to stay away from. Andy told me that when he was in for a treatment at the Chiropractors office, his ‘ex-girlfriend--the "project girl-- spoke a few trigger phrases, which elicited a pre-conditioned rageful response from Andy. Andy’s angry outburst directed at this woman then resulted in her filing a formal complaint with the local police that Andy was being "abusive".

In September of 1998 Andy was arrested in his New Jersey home by local police at the instigation of the FBI and aided by the complaint from his "vengeful ex-girlfriend". They had a court order to confiscate a handgun that Andy possessed, even though he was compliant in every way with the police on this account. There was a discrepancy on the status of Andy’s firearm, which somehow resulted in a heated argument between Andy and the police. They proceeded to arrest Andy on this questionable charge, and used it as an excuse to indicate that Andy had been abusive and uncooperative towards them, resisting arrest.

Andy ended up being remanded to a mental institute, from which he spent several weeks trying to extricate himself. Luckily, Andy was released from this hospital and was determined to be mentally sane. We corresponded by e-mail and telephone, even though Andy knew he was under constant surveillance. He became increasingly more paranoid about his condition, because it seemed as if every step of the way in his recovery process and memory breakthroughs, something would distract him. Andy disclosed many things to me during this time, and I was able to do an interview with him until things got too difficult. (*See Project Superman interview following this article).

Andy was willing to do a radio interview for Night Search, but he later recanted because of a series of abductions, including reptilian assaults—and threats to his future wife and son. Apparently, Andy realized during his "total recall" phase that he had a special soul mate that he was bonded to, who would later become his future wife. He claimed he had sired an 8-year old son with this woman, and that his "abductors/controllers" used this against him to not go public or they would be killed. Andy loved them and this was the final straw that silenced him from exposing his full story. I questioned Andy about this soul mate future wife, whether this could be a "love bite set-up" designed to deceive him into being cooperative with his controllers not to go public any further. He insisted that she was real and the mother–son duo lived in some underground base somewhere.

Much of what Andy told me is in my interview entitled; "Project Superman" published in Unknown Magazine, winter 1999 issue. But there were other tidbits Andy discussed with me, which I considered too unbelievable, although they could be true, but not confirmed. These incidents may very well be true, but I had no way of knowing. Some of these memoirs were funny, others too horrid to repeat.

One such account is a memory Andy had about being in an underground base, escorted by his human Nazi handlers to a group of tall Greys. Apparently Andy had been able to resist his programmers to such an extent, that his handler, an Aryan looking man he called "Adolph", brought him into a room of 5 Grey aliens. These Greys were used to reinforce mind control more effectively for "resistant" slaves. (I chided with Andy that the aliens were the "Master Mind Control Programmers) Andy described seeing 2 Greys sitting down at a table with 3 Greys standing in front of him. Andy heard one of the Greys say telepathically, " You will obey us." Andy screamed back to the skin-headed aliens, "Look, knock that off or I’ll kill you!" The aliens continued their demands of obedience into Andy’s mind. Andy warned them a second time, "I’ll kill you!" Then Andy focused his telekinetic psi ability to physically throw the commanding alien up against the wall, splitting its head open. The other 3 aliens stood up, as Andy picked up another alien with his "mind powers", until the whole group of them scrambled out of the room. Sensing that this situation was getting out of control, Adolph grabbed Andy and said, "Let’s get out of here!" Full of adrenaline, Andy shouted back, "I don’t care, I’m indestructible!" I couldn’t help but ask Andy, "What color was the aliens head’s insides that splat all over the wall? Did they have red blood?" He told me, "It was whitish grey with greenish blood." We joked about that one, laughing it off as "alien Grey split pea soup!"(I mentioned this to an Internet list group of "experiencers" and they became very angry with me, wanting to defend the poor aliens. They eventually kicked me off the Muppet list!)

Andy did say he had been abducted by the alien Greys a few times, where samples were taken from him for breeding purposes. One of the more bizarre stories Andy related to me was about his visit to a group of high level Illuminati, who were really shape shifting reptilians, that convened in an underground base not far from Rochester, NY. This happened sometime in 1989-90. He was not sure of the exact location, but it was an underground facility in a large conference room where a very long, dark wooded conference table sat. It was a party gathering where a group of tall, Aryan looking; older males were having drinks. One of the men walked over to Andy, and his human image phased out, as if there was an energetic interference that caused his holographic image to shift. Andy looked at the creature as he adjusted some button on a black box device attached to his waist. The man’s image shifted from a tall human to a 7-foot tall, 450lb lizard man, according to Andy. The reptilian shifted back again to human, and then said, "Here, I’ll show you". So he pushes the button on his waist device and his image shifts back to the 7-foot tall Reptoid creature. Apparently, Andy thought that his energy field caused a momentary shift in the holographic human image that the Reptilian masqueraded. The artificial hologram was maintained by a device that they wore on their waist. I wouldn’t have taken Andy’s story too seriously, except for a similar report from a Monarch slave who described the same thing—the long, wooden conference table, the same large view screen in the front of the room, and the tall Aryan humans who could alter their holographic image via a box held at their waist.

One of the more hilarious aspects to Andy’s story was his description of the chairs that the shape-shifting reptilians sat in, around the long conference table. There was a video type of screen at the front of the room, and each sitting area around the table had its own little light and computer console that came out of the table as if it was built in. The chairs were high backed, since the lizard men were all at least 7 feet tall. But a minor detail caught Andy’s attention about the chairs that these Reptilians sat in. He looked down to see that each chair had a slit in it, as if it was a double-bottomed chair, like two big blocks. When Andy saw one of them sit sown, he realized that the slits in the chairs were so that they could sit down with their tails underneath them! Tailor made conference chairs with slits in them for Reptilian tails! We laughed about that too, wondering when this would ever show up on Star Trek or Babylon 5. That experience was one of Andy’s first introductions to Reptilians.

On another occasion, Andy was introduced to a Reptilian, and taken to a private room, again, in some kind of underground facility. This time, Andy believes he must have been tested for his reaction to a horror scene. Or perhaps this may have been designed for trauma splitting purposes—or even an implanted memory. The Reptilian invites Andy in his private quarters, that looks like a fancy hotel room. He is ready to have dinner in his private room. A servant rolls a large silver cart in the room, like a hotel room service type of cart. The Reptilian opens the tray to expose 4-5 human babies alive and crying. Andy stood there as the Reptilian took a huge bite out of the live infant, splitting it in half, eating the baby alive.

Horrified and nauseous, Andy bolted toward the door. The Reptilian tried to grab Andy but he managed to escape until 5 Grey aliens who stood guarding the door, zapped him with some device that knocked him out cold. Well, that was enough of the baby eating reptilian stories for me!

I wanted to know more about time travel, the Montauk chair and amplification of kundalini energy. So I asked Andy why do they do such sexual energy manipulations? Why male Montauk chair operators and not females? Andy told me about the kundalini energy activation and types of sexual couplings that result in greater sexual "psi"energy output. Apparently the Montauk experimenters have psychosexual manipulations down to a science. Well, I was told that there are asexual, homosexual and heterosexual couplings that each produces a different level of orgone energy. The sexual couplings that produce the highest charge are homosexual liaisons, and preferably with young male children. This is also practiced by high level witchcraft, a way for black magicians to obtain life force energy. It made me sad to know this was done to so many of the Montauk boys.

Andy was used to create a series of time portals via his extraordinary mind focusing powers when in the Montauk chair. He also could manifest three-dimensional objects while in this mind state. I asked Andy if he had been ever sent back in time, and he told me about "Project Southern Cross" where he was sent back to England and Germany in the 1940’s before WW2 was over. Supposedly, Andy was sent to deliver drawings and communication devices and weapons made out of 1940’s parts that would enable us to win the war. I had a hard time making sense of this one.

Andy also said he was sent to a pre-historic dinosaur era of earth’s history where there was much vegetation. Andy said all he did on that mission was to collect soil samples and return. All of his time travel missions were carried out under tranced out mind controlled states, each mission not lasting more than a few hours.

Andy mentioned how his abilities were used to do demonstrations to get funding from politicians. In one story, which I can not confirm, Adolph took Andy to do a demonstration for a Hollywood producer and a few actors while making the movie, "Soldier" which starred Kurt Russell. Andy’s handlers drove him out on a dark, warm, tropical night one evening on a back road---perhaps somewhere in Southern California. Andy was in trance the whole time, and was instructed to give a demonstration of his "super soldier" abilities. Andy claimed that Kurt Russell was present, along with a few other actors of this film and the producer. Adolph commands Andy to do something impressive, so Andy went over to a nearby fence alongside the road and kicks and smashes it in. One of the men present snickered, making a snide comment that this was nothing, like big deal. So Andy went over to one of the men’s parked car--a Saub model--picked the vehicle up and flipped it over, denting it. The owner of the car ran towards Andy yelling at him to stop. Then Andy grabbed the guy up and threw him up against the fence, messing him up badly.

Andy claimed to have been involved in numerous UFO retrieval clean-ups, as part of a mind controlled Delta team who entered to secure the UFO crash area while lab coated scientists came in to do their jobs. Andy mentioned that there are several of these crashes going on monthly all over the world. After the crash is cleaned up the Delta team’s memories are erased.

According to Andy, the Illuminati tried to recruit him, offering him a high Masonic degree, referring to him as their " Illuminati Golden Boy". Andy claimed that they kept bribing him into being cooperative and breeding for them, but he refused. Andy despised them with a passion and was determined to taking them down, if only he knew how. I asked him what did he think was the greatest threat to the Illuminati? Andy replied, "Jesus Christ."

By mid winter 1999, I had lost contact with Andy, as events kept pulling him from one chaotic drama to the next. I knew that Andy was tapping into his own repressed rage from all his mind controlled abuse and he had nowhere to turn. He realized how infiltrated the UFO community was and even those involved in mind control research. He knew his family was probably mind controlled too, adding to the security problems he had. He realized at some point, that he had to keep secret the memories that surfaced, because if he spoke them to anyone, it seemed as if every step of the way he was distracted or neutralized. Andy became more paranoid-- and determined to "get his abilities back." He believed in himself to the point of appearing grandiose and delusional because of his "superman abilities".

I had nightmares of seeing Andy being beaten, head thrown against the wall with a huge black eye, that looked abnormal. I knew something was terribly wrong, but I could not find out, as I had lost contact. Later that spring I found out through a close friend that she had seen Andy, and he looked entirely "different" from the way she had known him before. Andy had something strange in one of his eyes, like an implant or something unnatural.

Months went by, and then a year. I was told recently by Preston Nichols that not long after the spring of 1999, Andy traveled to Arizona and got involved in some cult—perhaps to stay hidden and "out of the system". Maybe he got re-programmed by cult members. He then traveled out of country to Korea and to such exotic places as Nepal, Tibet and Kat Man Du. By mid-year 2000 Andy returned to the states, out of money. Andy went back to New Jersey to ask for money from his family, which resulted in another unfortunate incident. His family refused to give him money, so he took what he needed, a car and cash, by force. Andy’s family charged him with assault and robbery. Not long after this, Andy was arrested and sent to jail, and is now awaiting a trial somewhere in Arkansas. No one has heard from him—and as of the late fall of 2000, Andy is still in jail.

Not a good ending to this saga. I’m sure it is only part of Andy’s real story, and at this particular junction in his life, he is in exile. I hope Andy can get the help he needs when or if he gets out of jail. So, for any of you out there who care about what is going on in this country with mind control victims, please pray for his freedom. Please pray for others who are still caught in the strongholds of the enemy. I do believe that if enough of us start caring, the tide will turn in our favor.

Eve Lorgen © 2000

Web posted at: http://www.xs4all.nl/~sm4csi/nwo/MindControl/project_superman.htm