Author Topic: Trenbolone weakens the immune system?  (Read 4405 times)

Jenetics

• Getbig II
Trenbolone weakens the immune system?
« on: August 26, 2008, 02:39:42 AM »
I have read before that tren weakens the immune system. I have always been sceptical about this. However, 6 weeks into my tren enanthate cycle, I got food poisoning (a bacterial infection) and an abscess (not related to unsterile injection, it was a perianal abscess requiring surgical drainage.)

Abscesses can be a sign that the immune system is impaired.

Does anyone know whether trenbolone does actually impair the immune system? Any articles to support this?

Thanks.

Wolfsanglerune

• Getbig II
Re: Trenbolone weakens the immune system?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2008, 07:58:56 AM »
never heard this before.however i know that tren is a bit hard on joints and might run your bp up too.thats news to me tho

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2008, 09:53:57 AM »
It doesn't mean tren is weakening your immune system. You could be overtraining, not sleeping enough, other "outside" factors, etc. Those things could be a cause for your immune system to be weakened.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2008, 12:16:17 PM »
I have read before that tren weakens the immune system. I have always been sceptical about this. However, 6 weeks into my tren enanthate cycle, I got food poisoning (a bacterial infection) and an abscess (not related to unsterile injection, it was a perianal abscess requiring surgical drainage.)

Does anyone know whether trenbolone does actually impair the immune system? Any articles to support this?

Thanks.

From a purely objective standpoint, when you inject foreign substances in to your body, regardless of how sterile they are, the body is going to be subjected to a higher degree of stress than it would ordinarily.

Remember, these Anabolic substances were made synthetically and were injected in to the muscle tissue by YOU.

The body has to assimiliate the drug and if you didn't do a good job of cleaning the epidermis before injecting, anything on the top layer of skin was also injected in to your muscle tissue.......thus the higher chance of infection, abscesses etc....

You need to be clean and rotate site injections if you want to avoid pockets of hard scar tissue that take forever to break up. 

The more sites you rotate, the better chance that you'll avoid "anabolic backup" and the injections will disperse instead of sitting in one muscle belly like a lump.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

jerseyboy

• Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2008, 10:29:01 AM »
never got sick on tren.

only thing that bothers me is the "cant catch your breath" feeling while running it. only ran it once though.

krazee

• Getbig III
  • It's all about the next shirt size....
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2008, 06:54:37 PM »

Thanks.

I know that i get the cough, and lately get a little more tender of a injection site....but immune system I can't relate. What else are you taking with the Tren?

I believe Rim said it above.....sleep, nutrition, diet, over training, training loads, switching of regamine......and my favourite....stress...ch eck all these first.
Just spot me BITCH!!!

spirospros

• Getbig II
  • train to be your best
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2008, 02:35:00 AM »
tren should be taken with injectable vit b complex, as winny the same

dustin

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »
I think that test flu probably adds to the guise of being a drug that compromises the immune system. I'm just begging to run it for the first time and I've never heard about this rumor. Take the same precautions that you would with any other strong androgen. :)