Author Topic: kyomu: please tell us about your training routine and your training philosophy  (Read 3895 times)

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
1988 M.I.T a student falls asleep in a math class. When he wakes up he quickly writes what he though was the homework on his notebook: two non-linear math equation. He works day and night to solve those two problems and he finds them rather hard.

The next week he says to his teacher: "well I tried really hard but only managed to solve one of the equation you gave us as a homework".

- Homework? says the teacher as he checks the kid's solution, I didn't give you any homework.

Turns out those two equation were puzzling even the most brilliant mathematician for years and his solution gave birth to a new way of solving problems that later gave birth to the string theory.

So when Kyomyu says he's natural and actually believe he can gain that much muscle in so little time, I believe him and I am sure only limiting beliefs make us smaller than we really are.

People shouting "roids" everytime they see someone bigger than they are juste trying to rationnalize their own MENTAL limitations.

Even Ronnie Coleman had to have a special kind of mindset to achieve what he did, drugs are only part of it because every other bb has access to the same shyt as him, yet he is bigger and more conditionned!

Wagner

• Getbig I
Kyomu. Tell me more about your training program... What is your training split? And some sample workouts? It's very nice to hear how you are develop under Paco's training. Thanks!!!

boonstack

• Getbig IV
  • watch out ladies... chaos is on the prowl
A guy was once caught in a container on a transport ship while he was working. He was caught on what he thought was a frozen container used to carry produce, refreshed to a cool -10 degrees celcius. Somebody had locked the door on him by accident.

He was found 2 days later dead by hypothermia and the guy had written up his agonizing cold related pain in his notebook.

It was later found out that the container was never turned on and the temperature was a comfortable 10 degrees celcius.

Belief is everything!

so, i "believe" if i can bench 500 for reps, i can "do it" right?

::)

::) ::)

::) ::) ::) ::)

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
If you believe you can bench 1000 for reps...really.
I hate the State.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
so, i "believe" if i can bench 500 for reps, i can "do it" right?

Nearly Yes.
There is a story that only 45kg woman stop a truck in a slope to save her children.
Its arrogant that you think you know yourself.
We can drew only 10-20% of power we have normaly.
But if you know the method......

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Kyomu. Tell me more about your training program... What is your training split? And some sample workouts? It's very nice to hear how you are develop under Paco's training. Thanks!!!
I am really grad at this thread and i was waiting for this kind of debate. Bragging about me is not my intention.... ;D
I omit warupsets...

Mon: Bench P 4X10, Incline 4X10, Dumbell F 4X12, Dip 4X8 &Cable C Over 4X20 supersets
        Biceps Barbell C 4X10, Dumbell alternative 4X8,Preacher 4X12
        abs  cable crunch 4X25 Leg raise 4X15
        Hyper extension 4X20
        cardio  stair master 15-20mins
Tues:Off
Wen:SideR&FrontR&DumbellP&RearR X10 supersets X2
       Rear cable  4X15
       Rear D raise 4X15
       Upright R    4X12
       Machine Rais 4X15
       SideR&FrontR&DumbellP&RearR X10 supersets X2
       Triceps Press down 4X12
       Dumbell over head extension 4X10
       Skul crusher 4X12
       Dips 4X8
        Hyper extension 4X20
Turs:SideR&FrontR&DumbellP&RearR X10 supersets X2
        Front smith machine P 4X12
       Cable side Rais 4X15
        Dumbell side R 4X12
        Leg extension 4X15
        BARBELL SQUAT 4X10
        Hack S 4X8
        Legpress 4X25
Fri:Front P down 4X10
     Chinning 4X10
    Cable low 4X12
    Dumbell l 4X10
    Behind neck P down 4X15
    Leg curl 4X12
    Stiff leg dead lift  4X12
     Hyper extension 4X20
Sat:SideR&FrontR&DumbellP&RearR X10 supersets X2
      Machine back press 4X10
      Dumbell soulder Press 4X10
      Rear dumbell rais 4X12
      Rear dumbell rais with bench 4X15
      Machine side rateral rais 4 X20
      Standing Calf rais 4X15
      Seated calf rais 4 X15
        Hyper extension 4X20

Damn I alway feel myself training FOREVER. Its really tough if Paco or another gym mates always watching me out and psych up.
Crazy...

dustin

I wish I had a crazy training partner like that. All my buddies train like homos and the ones that train hard don't train appropriately at all so fuck that.

I agree that a lot of people neglect the mental part. When all the juicers walk in the gym, I'm like "fuck" and start lifting heavier and pushing out more reps. I try to train as intense as possible but there's always something that could push you a little bit further. We really don't dig deep down and use all our muscle fibers.

Take newbs for instance. Most people can't bench press their own weight. Part of it's because their muscles are untrained, but they also lack the mind muscle connection that's necessary to actually push the weight up properly. I'm not just talking about proper form, I'm talking about understanding how to REALLY push the weight. I dunno... I'm bored as fuck. I get what Kyomu is saying though. I don't think I'll be benching 500lbs any time soon, but I think it's important to have an excellent mind muscle connection and to get fired up in the gym so you're giving it 100% intensity.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I wish I had a crazy training partner like that. All my buddies train like homos and the ones that train hard don't train appropriately at all so fuck that.

I agree that a lot of people neglect the mental part. When all the juicers walk in the gym, I'm like "fuck" and start lifting heavier and pushing out more reps. I try to train as intense as possible but there's always something that could push you a little bit further. We really don't dig deep down and use all our muscle fibers.

Take newbs for instance. Most people can't bench press their own weight. Part of it's because their muscles are untrained, but they also lack the mind muscle connection that's necessary to actually push the weight up properly. I'm not just talking about proper form, I'm talking about understanding how to REALLY push the weight. I dunno... I'm bored as fuck. I get what Kyomu is saying though. I don't think I'll be benching 500lbs any time soon, but I think it's important to have an excellent mind muscle connection and to get fired up in the gym so you're giving it 100% intensity.
Exactly my friend.
People underestimate the most important part. Mind and muscle connection.Paco and my gym mates always but always emphasize it.And also saying I shouldnt totaly care if I lift girlie weight.

When I talk about training of Taoism. There is an important pre-training before begining real training of Taoism. In Taoism training,same as BBing and everything,The concentration is the only and most important thing.

That pre-training is:

Making a circle of 1mm diameter point on the wall.
Sitting 3m far from that wall.
Looking at that point at least 30mins WITHOUT THINKING ANYTHING.

And many say you can see that the diameter of that tiny small point end up growing 30cm diameter bigger(Of course it doesnt grow really, just your concentration enhance incredibly) in several month to 1 year.
Then you have the basis of the concentration needed for the real training of Taoism.
And also many of eastern and western esoterism have this kind of training system. And they say that if you master this, you can use any spell or ritual to make anything possible.

Try it. I bet you cant concentrate even 3mins at first 1 week.

And imagine, if the guy who master this challenge BBing, How is his mind and muscle connection is..............way 1000 times better than normal people.
The natural who has better mind and muscle connection can beat the juicer who dont have it.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ

Hahaha.Still looks young here.
Lately He say "I am old" then I say "No just you are gayer."(True story). ;D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
paco is a great athlete and spokesman for the sport.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
paco is a great athlete and spokesman for the sport.

Sport? ???
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
athlete?

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
I hate the State.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hater.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
hater.

Meester des Oorlogs: picking lettuce in a field with 40 degree temperature for 10 hours is also hard work; it doesn't make it a sport or the lettuce pickers athletes.

In your honour, I have a picture of you saved on my computer:

:)
I hate the State.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Meester des Oorlogs: picking lettuce in a field with 40 degree temperature for 10 hours is also hard work; it doesn't make it a sport or the lettuce pickers athletes.

In your honour, I have a picture of you saves on my computer:

:)
Its kind of stupid debate.
But for note, The ches is regarded as a sport.
Defenition of sport.

"Sports is an activity that is governed by a set of rules or customs and often engaged in competitively. Sports commonly refer to activities where the physical capabilities of the competitor are the sole or primary determiner of the outcome (winning or losing), but the term is also used to include activities such as mind sports (a common name for some card games and board games with little to no element of chance) and motor sports where mental acuity or equipment quality are major factors"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport

Wagner

• Getbig I
Kyomu... you rest quite much between sets if your training last 3 hours a day...? You have a lot of sets, but 3 hours a day...  :)

What kind of training split Paco use? Does Paco always use lighter weights and hard squeezing or have you seen him use heavier weights?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Kyomu... you rest quite much between sets if your training last 3 hours a day...? You have a lot of sets, but 3 hours a day...  :)

What kind of training split Paco use? Does Paco always use lighter weights and hard squeezing or have you seen him use heavier weights?
Yes. Cus each set I must train to the failure. I need enough rest.
Paco trains very instinctively. He dont have any clue himself about the bodypart which he hits tomorrow.
But this week, I challenge him to train legs together. Who win? ;D ;D
He dont train heavy, but really intense. The only heavy training i saw was the bench press.He was doing 190kg. But I think still light for him.