Author Topic: kyomu: please tell us about your training routine and your training philosophy  (Read 3894 times)

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
plz do
I used to have philosophy about training first 5 years. But it has gone since i met many good bbers in my life.
But I have an intersting conclusion.
I consider the training as a mental ritual or spell.
If you can give big influence to your underconciouseness, you can be big with even push up.
But unfortunately, we cant imgine ourselves getting bigger with pushing ups.
Paco do baebell curl struggling with 40kg barbell in spite of his huge guns. I saw same things in venice Flex wheleer did. And Mike ohearn lifted triple weight with strict form and he was way smaller than the others.
I just put maximum value on feeling and imagination. Even if the people call that i lift girlie weight, i dont care.

lift 456

• Getbig III
  • Italian Stallion
I used to have philosophy about training first 5 years. But it has gone since i met many good bbers in my life.
If you can give big influence to your underconciouseness, you can be big with even push up.
Paco do baebell curl struggling with 40kg barbell in spite of his huge guns. I saw same things in venice Flex wheleer did. And Mike ohearn lifted triple weight with strict form and he was way smaller than the others.
I just put maximum value on feeling and imagination. Even if the people call that i lift girlie weight, i dont care.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

::)

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
I

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V

so what kind of training split are you using? lots of instinctive training? what poundages are you using in the squat, bench press etc?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
And there is interesting experiment which indicate the power of our underconciousness which can change my nody like steroid.

Its famous.

A doctor was talking with a woman. And he was holding a hot pot of coffee. And the doctor said her to cover her eyes.
Then the doctor took a bottle of cool water and pour on her hand.
She was screaming for the cool water misunderstanding it was a hot coffee and BURNED HER HAND.

See? The power of belief.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
so what kind of training split are you using? lots of instinctive training? what poundages are you using in the squat, bench press etc?
No Paco makes all the routine and i just follow it.
I train with 80kg bench 10 reps.
Squat, I use 140kg normaly to the maximum failure of 10 reps.
My gym will film our leg training in this week or next week. I will post it.
Barbell curl 30kg.
Triceps dumbell over head with 50kg dumbell.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
No Paco makes all the routine and i just follow it.
I train with 80kg bench 10 reps.
Squat, I use 140kg normaly to the maximum failure of 10 reps.
My gym will film our leg training in this week or next week. I will post it.
Barbell curl 30kg.
Triceps dumbell over head with 50kg dumbell.

what kind of routine does paco make? and how many days a week?

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
And there is interesting experiment which indicate the power of our underconciousness which can change my nody like steroid.

Its famous.

A doctor was talking with a woman. And he was holding a hot pot of coffee. And the doctor said her to cover her eyes.
Then the doctor took a bottle of cool water and pour on her hand.
She was screaming for the cool water misunderstanding it was a hot coffee and BURNED HER HAND.

See? The power of belief.

Good one, but most minds are kinda set in stone... very difficult to change...

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
A guy was once caught in a container on a transport ship while he was working. He was caught on what he thought was a frozen container used to carry produce, refreshed to a cool -10 degrees celcius. Somebody had locked the door on him by accident.

He was found 2 days later dead by hypothermia and the guy had written up his agonizing cold related pain in his notebook.

It was later found out that the container was never turned on and the temperature was a comfortable 10 degrees celcius.

Belief is everything!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
what kind of routine does paco make? and how many days a week?
I train 3 hours a day.
5 days a week.
Every bodyparts about 4 exercise with 4 sets.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
believe damn it!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
A guy was once caught in a container on a transport ship while he was working. He was caught on what he thought was a frozen container used to carry produce, refreshed to a cool -10 degrees celcius. Somebody had locked the door on him by accident.

He was found 2 days later dead by hypothermia and the guy had written up his agonizing cold related pain in his notebook.

It was later found out that the container was never turned on and the temperature was a comfortable 10 degrees celcius.

Belief is everything!

Amazing story!!!! Thanx!

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
I train 3 hours a day.
5 days a week.
Every bodyparts about 4 exercise with 4 sets.

have you grown since you started to train with paco? how long have you trained with him?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
have you grown since you started to train with paco? how long have you trained with him?
3 months.
Huge improvement.
But honestly there is no secret at all.
Just somebody like him watching out you how you train everyday, everybody will grow.
Plus, He checks my weight and condition. If I do bad eating, he would say "Hey, you didnt follow my diet huh? >:(".
Its all mental thing.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
3 months.
Huge improvement.
But honestly there is no secret at all.
Just somebody like him watching out you how you train everyday, everybody will grow.
Plus, He checks my weight and condition. If I do bad eating, he would say "Hey, you didnt follow my diet huh? >:(".
Its all mental thing.

very inspirational! thanks.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
how much has your weight increased these 3 months? how much have the poundages gone up?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
how much has your weight increased these 3 months? how much have the poundages gone up?
79kg to 94kg.
Even i rest 5kg fat. Thats quite good amount of muscle mass.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Good one, but most minds are kinda set in stone... very difficult to change...
Yes. exactly. Thts why you must train your imagination by repeating your imagination as possible based with watching video or training with unbelievably huge guy. Of course, the later is better i think.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V

Kyomu, how old are you now big guy???

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Kyomu, how old are you now big guy???
38yrs old.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Belief is everything!

The Power of The Mind!

Q

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
bench presses with 165 pounds and overhead extensions with a 110 pound db? ???

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
kyomo i enjoy your contribution to this website

good luck in all your future goals and persuit
w

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
bench presses with 165 pounds and overhead extensions with a 110 pound db? ???
Yes. Quite strange isnt it? ;D
But you will be surprised at my bench.
I call my bench as a super full range of motion.
I start with my neck and finish with above of my lower pec.
And I perform 1 rep' with almost 2,5 seconds.And sometime i do emphasis of maximum contruction at the top for spending around 1 second.
I always try to feel strong burn.
Try it. You will get very good burn and feeling and growth.
If you have a pair of balls for lifting a girlie weight in front of everybody. ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
kyomo i enjoy your contribution to this website

good luck in all your future goals and persuit
Thanx for your support always. ;)