Author Topic: I Want To Hear Everyones Training Philosophy.......  (Read 12035 times)

The Coach

Re: I Want To Hear Everyones Training Philosophy.......
« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2008, 05:18:33 PM »
i disagree, there improving and theres optimally improving. 8)for example, nutrient timing has shown that despite intake of similar calories, the person that imploys proper timing will get stronger and build more muscle than a person who doesn't.

in fact theres an effect called the nadir effect which states that any increase in protein sysnthesis through the day will be negated by an equal amount of protein breakdown during the night. proper training and diet can alter/negate this effect.

I agree with this 100%. One thing that I have learned is that if you want to improve, you MUST have a plan and stick to it. I'm also a firm believer that before any training is done (and this does pertain to bodybuilding as well) you should warm for at least 10-15mins not just on a bike or treadmill but a real mobility warmup (dynamic).

For the past few years, even when I was training for my show last year it went like this and in this order; Foam roller (cervicle, thorasic and lumbar then IT bands, then glutes, hams and quads), dynamic warm up 15min, muscle activation (mostly glute/hip and psoas) then start the workout what ALWAYS begins with power, usually my medicine ball complex that I still do now or 1 arm snatches, all this to excite the CNS to help keep from injury, then follow with the bodybuilding protocol.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #126 on: August 29, 2008, 03:29:03 PM »
My training theory is not to have one.

hows that?

The Coach

« Reply #127 on: August 29, 2008, 03:33:18 PM »
My training theory is not to have one.

hows that?

So there...neener neener neener neener :P

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 29, 2008, 04:01:34 PM »
you're welcome

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #129 on: August 29, 2008, 05:01:31 PM »
Coach waht you think of my philsophy