Author Topic: Big Ronnie just emailed back and...  (Read 1134 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Big Ronnie just emailed back and...
« on: August 26, 2008, 11:44:41 AM »
he'll be at the expo signing autographs in the BSN booth friday/saturday.  Nice to see he's still getting paid.  I don't care what anyone says, this guys is a class act.  He'll respond to every email I send him quickly.  Nice and humble...I bet a certain other Mr. O wouldn't have the same class...

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
Re: Big Ronnie just emailed back and...
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 11:46:05 AM »
he'll be at the expo signing autographs in the BSN booth friday/saturday.  Nice to see he's still getting paid.  I don't care what anyone says, this guys is a class act.  He'll respond to every email I send him quickly.  Nice and humble...I bet a certain other Mr. O wouldn't have the same class...

Did he state whether he is still pregnant and in which trimester he is?
I hate the State.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 11:47:32 AM »
Did he state whether he is still pregnant and in which trimester he is?

honestly I didn't ask.  But he did mention one time it's tough counting all his money he made and how he loves looking at all his Sandows.   ;)

Moosejay

« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 11:47:37 AM »

Believe it or not, many of the older pros are pretty accessable....they have websites, you can e-mail them and they e-mail back.

I just e-mailed Roy Callender to woish him a happy birthday...maybe he never saw it but he did not respond.

Yes, I am bored.

Moosejay

« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 11:48:20 AM »
honestly I didn't ask.  But he did mention one time it's tough counting all his money he made and how he loves looking at all his Sandows.   ;)

From what I understand, he actually has not been very prudent with his spending.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 11:49:40 AM »
Believe it or not, many of the older pros are pretty accessable....they have websites, you can e-mail them and they e-mail back.

I just e-mailed Roy Callender to woish him a happy birthday...maybe he never saw it but he did not respond.

Yes, I am bored.
I EMAILED MCFARLAND AND BAM RIGHT BACK WITH MESSAGE....

Moosejay

« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 11:50:57 AM »
I EMAILED MCFARLAND AND BAM RIGHT BACK WITH MESSAGE....

Is he a pro?