Author Topic: Proof there is a 2 day cycle that the body operates on? UPDATE PICS PG2  (Read 7123 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Proof there is a 2 day cycle that the body operates on?
« Reply #25 on: August 26, 2008, 06:14:16 PM »
While I think you have some serious issues, or at least come off as such in your posts, I see no reason to ever attack someone for a meaningless reason.  Usually such attacks are due to the aggressors own lack of self confidence and insecurities in their life.  Classic projection of inner issues onto others.

I don't know what you are doing now JF, but seriously, you looked much better several years ago.  I'm not speaking from a size standpoint either, but you appeared healthier as well.  What changed so drastically from that point to now?

unlike others i take pics regardless of how much or little im training and if im in better or worse shape, i have no shame and i dont only take pics when i look good i like taking pics when i look my worst. afterall i do not know what a certain diet will do unless i try it first

taken yesterday

taken today

as you can see i can change my body dramitically in one day
even my skin color gets whiter the more i sweat
i notice and pay attention to many daily things and make documents of them
this is critical because we are always a different person and chemical makeup than the day before, never the same
A

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2008, 06:19:54 PM »
unlike others i take pics regardless of how much or little im training and if im in better or worse shape, i have no shame and i dont only take pics when i look good i like taking pics when i look my worst. afterall i do not know what a certain diet will do unless i try it first

Which is good practice and gives you an excellent visual form of reference.

But back to my question, what changed between a few years ago and now?  You said in a previous post you want to get to 250lbs and lean, you had to have been around that size back then, is that what you are trying to get back to?

m8

• Getbig V
Looking great as usual, my tall friend.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2008, 06:29:17 PM »
Which is good practice and gives you an excellent visual form of reference.

But back to my question, what changed between a few years ago and now?  You said in a previous post you want to get to 250lbs and lean, you had to have been around that size back then, is that what you are trying to get back to?

between a few years ago and now has been alot of lacking in proper preperation and documentation, although trying new methods but not keeping track of crucial diet details,

if you experiment with different diets  but arent tracking workouts with a percise method and have no constants in training and always training different day to day then you simply cannot measure anything percisely because there is no organization

as simple as it sounds even the great johnny falcon is not organized but working on it since it is the key

even years ago i have had my bad days where i look like shit and good days where i look good just like now

the lesson for me is to know why exactly i would look bad because there is always a reason

i even checked my old posts as to my old diet methods for research, because you tend to stray far away if you are always trying something new and dont keep the working 'things' in there place and discard the errors. the worst is repeating errors and i have repeated many errors. its not like bodybuilding is my job its just a hobby. but my high hopes for gay mastery i wish to be a master of all things thus my bodybuilding will need a much more caring/gay approach instead of just pigging out to get big and starving to get lean

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Looking great as usual, my tall friend.

thank you m8-ting falcon!!!
A

m8

• Getbig V
thank you m8-ting falcon!!!

I'm sure you fucked the one on the left good. Good job Daddy Falcon.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
im going to tell you guys another great thing

youve all heard me say

"its not what you got its what you give.."

well years back i was cocky and arrogant and did know speak anything close to the quote above. because i was at the top of my game looking great, thus i stopped GIVING care to my routine diet ect because i already thought i GOT it.... that is the beginning of ones demise unless they realize

"its not what you got its what you give.."

things can slip out of place so easily when you stop giving care to it

now i give all that i can to myself and others and i am improving as of late
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
bump for others wanting to be awakend  :o
A