Author Topic: Proof there is a 2 day cycle that the body operates on? UPDATE PICS PG2  (Read 7124 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
hypothetically you have a maximum training day in terms of volume, sets, pounds ect total for ex.
20 sets of one arm rows with 80 pounds 15 reps a set and 20 sets of squats with 185 for 15 reps a set

this is your personal best in the 1 day of the theoretical 2 day cycle of self

from our collective experience on getbig from the greatest legends down to the scrubs , we know by now we cannot match a personal best 2 days in a row, if in fact you can match it then you need to keep increasing and find your 'maximum workout' in order to work with the theoretical 2 day cycle of self.

however on day 3 , the start of the new 2 day cycle of self technically, technically day one again in wich you acheived your personal best workout last time,  you can more than likely re-match your personal best workout because you have recoverd, the chances are higher for full recovery than compared to the 2nd day of cycle of self.....if and a big IF there are plenty of the right balance of calorie intake and in SUFFICIENT amounts, and eating is in a progressive manner to compliment your ATTEMPT at SURPASSING your DAY 1 Personal best in this theoretical 2 day cycle of self....

ok bare with me, i know this is alot of detailed explanation and its hard to pay attention to the great johnny falcon for more than a few of many personal reasons youve chosen to accept my voice in your arsenal of productive self truths that you can experiment with to find any spec of truth enabeling you to develop your own path from my foundation of experimentation i am giving to you...

in this 2 day self cycle my eating is progressive and so is my training but in small steps but decent sized steps to make this goal at a highly probable acheivement rating .

do you agree with the great falcon that you cannot replicate your personal best 2 days in a row but probably could on the 3rd day perhaps even surpass this goal of outdoing self on day 3 at the beginnning of a new 2 day cycle of self?

A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: Proof there is a 2 day cycle that the body operates on?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2008, 02:12:57 PM »
hypothetically you have a maximum training day in terms of volume, sets, pounds ect total for ex.
20 sets of one arm rows with 80 pounds 15 reps a set and 20 sets of squats with 185 for 15 reps a set

this is your personal best in the 1 day of the theoretical 2 day cycle of self

from our collective experience on getbig from the greatest legends down to the scrubs , we know by now we cannot match a personal best 2 days in a row, if in fact you can match it then you need to keep increasing and find your 'maximum workout' in order to work with the theoretical 2 day cycle of self.

however on day 3 , the start of the new 2 day cycle of self technically, technically day one again in wich you acheived your personal best workout last time,  you can more than likely re-match your personal best workout because you have recoverd, the chances are higher for full recovery than compared to the 2nd day of cycle of self.....if and a big IF there are plenty of the right balance of calorie intake and in SUFFICIENT amounts, and eating is in a progressive manner to compliment your ATTEMPT at SURPASSING your DAY 1 Personal best in this theoretical 2 day cycle of self....

ok bare with me, i know this is alot of detailed explanation and its hard to pay attention to the great johnny falcon for more than a few of many personal reasons youve chosen to accept my voice in your arsenal of productive self truths that you can experiment with to find any spec of truth enabeling you to develop your own path from my foundation of experimentation i am giving to you...

in this 2 day self cycle my eating is progressive and so is my training but in small steps but decent sized steps to make this goal at a highly probable acheivement rating .

do you agree with the great falcon that you cannot replicate your personal best 2 days in a row but probably could on the 3rd day perhaps even surpass this goal of outdoing self on day 3 at the beginnning of a new 2 day cycle of self?

Lactic Acid and D.O.M.S

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2008, 02:14:04 PM »
Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), also sometimes called as muscle fever, is the pain or discomfort often felt 24 to 72 hours after exercising and subsides generally within 2 to 3 days. It is frequently said to be caused by lactic acid buildup however, since lactic acid disperses fairly rapidly, it could not explain pain experienced days after exercise, and some concentric-only exercises produce lactic acid, but rarely produce DOMS.

Although the precise cause is still unknown, the type of muscle contraction seems to be a key factor in the development of DOMS. Exercises that involve many eccentric contractions, such as downhill running, will result in the most severe DOMS. This has been shown to be the result of more muscle cell damage than is seen with typical concentric contractions, in which a muscle successfully shortens during contraction against a load.[2]

Some research claims that DOMS is not caused by the pain from damaged muscle cells, but from the reinforcement process.[3] The muscle responds to training by reinforcing itself up to and above its previous strength by increasing the size of muscle fibers (muscle hypertrophy). This reinforcement process causes the cells to swell in their compartment and put pressure on nerves and arteries producing pain.

Training with DOMS

DOMS typically causes stiffness, swelling, strength loss, and pain.[4][5] Continued exertion of sore muscles can cause further swelling and pain, and lengthen the period of muscular soreness. There is some scientific evidence that further training—a so-called second bout—has no negative effect on the reinforcement process.[6] Training in a state of constant soreness would be uncomfortable, although one may be able to adapt to it. The relationship between muscular soreness, the rest required, and hypertrophy is a contentious topic in bodybuilding. Claims that perpetual muscular soreness assures muscle growth are opposed by reports of stagnation through overtraining.

Stretching before and after exercise has been suggested as a way of reducing DOMS, as has warming up before exercise, cooling down afterwards, and gently warming the area.[7] However, there is also evidence that the effect of stretching on muscle soreness is negligible.[8] Overstretching itself can cause DOMS.[9] Some recommend contrast showers as a treatment, alternating between cold and hot water; it may increase circulation.[10]

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2008, 02:17:30 PM »
Lactic Acid and D.O.M.S

yes those are 2 things related to the aftermath of training. lactic acid and doms i would try to diminish much as possible in the aftermath by ample calories, is my take on it but what importance does it serve on a 2 days cycle where you cannot train maximally for 2 days in a row, how do we diminish the pain most effectively , i have some food tricks for it is the only way to do so

but where does it fit in , in your interpreation and reason for bringing it up.

please articulate in a short passage sir
A

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 02:18:47 PM »
yes those are 2 things related to the aftermath of training. lactic acid and doms i would try to diminish much as possible in the aftermath by ample calories, is my take on it but what importance does it serve on a 2 days cycle where you cannot train maximally for 2 days in a row, how do we diminish the pain most effectively , i have some food tricks for it is the only way to do so

but where does it fit in , in your interpreation and reason for bringing it up.

please articulate in a short passage sir
Try Baking Soda and Creatine.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2008, 02:23:51 PM »
Try Baking Soda and Creatine.

true that!

but im trying to be 250 pounds shredded big quads and calves gonna need more than that what would be the 3rd 4th and 5th best nutrient or would u say simply just add more 'well balanced calories?. ripped like the jrod guy but bigger than daddywaddys quads in getbig I and shredded side adonis bicep pose of recent is the goal for getbig III    ;D   
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2008, 02:31:14 PM »
i am waiting for someone to tell me that the body does not operate on a 2 day cycle in wich i have proven in the above passage

no one can do there personal best 2 days in a row but they probably can on the third, thus the human body operates in a 2 day wavelength
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2008, 02:35:23 PM »
Delayed onset muscle soreness (DOMS), also sometimes called as muscle fever, is the pain or discomfort often felt 24 to 72 hours after exercising and subsides generally within 2 to 3 days. It is frequently said to be caused by lactic acid buildup however, since lactic acid disperses fairly rapidly, it could not explain pain experienced days after exercise, and some concentric-only exercises produce lactic acid, but rarely produce DOMS.

Although the precise cause is still unknown, the type of muscle contraction seems to be a key factor in the development of DOMS. Exercises that involve many eccentric contractions, such as downhill running, will result in the most severe DOMS. This has been shown to be the result of more muscle cell damage than is seen with typical concentric contractions, in which a muscle successfully shortens during contraction against a load.[2]

Some research claims that DOMS is not caused by the pain from damaged muscle cells, but from the reinforcement process.[3] The muscle responds to training by reinforcing itself up to and above its previous strength by increasing the size of muscle fibers (muscle hypertrophy). This reinforcement process causes the cells to swell in their compartment and put pressure on nerves and arteries producing pain.

Training with DOMS

DOMS typically causes stiffness, swelling, strength loss, and pain.[4][5] Continued exertion of sore muscles can cause further swelling and pain, and lengthen the period of muscular soreness. There is some scientific evidence that further training—a so-called second bout—has no negative effect on the reinforcement process.[6] Training in a state of constant soreness would be uncomfortable, although one may be able to adapt to it. The relationship between muscular soreness, the rest required, and hypertrophy is a contentious topic in bodybuilding. Claims that perpetual muscular soreness assures muscle growth are opposed by reports of stagnation through overtraining.

Stretching before and after exercise has been suggested as a way of reducing DOMS, as has warming up before exercise, cooling down afterwards, and gently warming the area.[7] However, there is also evidence that the effect of stretching on muscle soreness is negligible.[8] Overstretching itself can cause DOMS.[9] Some recommend contrast showers as a treatment, alternating between cold and hot water; it may increase circulation.[10]

thanks for posting about doms , the goal of ones training seems to be to get the body in the sorness state everytime you workout and break personal bests as well along with progressive calories in a 3 day cycle. seems highly probable if the exercises are of the same kind, this way documenation and progress or changes that need to be made in diet or training could be better adressed in a more measurable approach
A

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2008, 02:36:23 PM »
Good post Johnny!
Spirit of Truth

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2008, 02:38:06 PM »
Good post Johnny!

thanks playa right now im fat as hell but getting stronger im hoping for a solid 4th place with size alone
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2008, 02:55:43 PM »
to me its very possible to surpass some of the greatest naturals like skip lacaur. many do not beleive so , why? because most on getbig have never acheived half that development unlike me and about 20 other naturals that post here on this site without his surpurb conditioning

in my opinion of self i have been bigger than lacour but not as cut same with about 20 others that post here are right on par with the best naturals in the world , the only thing we are missing in this game  is an even more stellar masterful approach, that is why we are alive ( we are given this divine opportunity and chance to improve on our human gift of life, many think life is meaningless many think there is alot yet to be learn and improve upon , even maintaining a solid position at the top of the food chain like  epic monster and true adonis alex23 and myself , that is why everyday may seem like a waste to those who want to see it like that , or to those like me who see everyday as an oppurtunity to learn and try a different method

there is a large element of waste in life but an even larger element of trying new things and learning in this HELL-TH

btw those who thik im whining about naturals being better than.. and yadda yadda regardless whether someone is on something or not and able to aheive something or not all depends on there mindset from day to day
A

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2008, 03:05:55 PM »
Lactic Acid and D.O.M.S

organic phosphagen ions...not lactic acid

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2008, 03:06:53 PM »

Is that a maximum training day, LOL!  If you are doing 20 sets with the same weight you are not training hard and most likely just wasting time in the gym.  The fact that you can repeat that same workout in 2 days proves it.  Train like a sprinter not a marathon runner  ;)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »
Is that a maximum training day, LOL!  If you are doing 20 sets with the same weight you are not training hard and most likely just wasting time in the gym.  The fact that you can repeat that same workout in 2 days proves it.  Train like a sprinter not a marathon runner  ;)

you are quick on the attack sir, being a wise ass out of anger never works heres why

the purpose of the thread was to prove a point in that you cannot match a 'best' workout 2 days in a row

true you can train like a sprinter and sprint one time or 50 times, what do you think will give you best results ? if you have the ability to run 50 times fast than that sprinter would have great legs and be very fast. if he can only sprint one time very fast than he is not in very good condition and in my opinion in very shitty shape if hes gassed after one or a few very good runs, one must strive to achieve MANY GREAT sprints/runs in a workout. why would you not agree

A

Rammer

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2008, 03:29:42 PM »
But you are saying you can match a best workout 2 days later.  And I am saying that if you can match your workout 2 days later than you were not at your max in your workout.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 03:40:50 PM »
But you are saying you can match a best workout 2 days later.  And I am saying that if you can match your workout 2 days later than you were not at your max in your workout.
oh really you are saying i cannot recover repair and rebuild in 2 days no matter what im >>>>>     eating?

i know if i ate alot of vagina and drank 8000 calories worth of olive oil perday im positive i would recover in 2 days my friend

remember it is best to listen to the great johnny falcon and not try to curse him out of your life, i do not come up with things that i cannot explain

you will feel smarter after listening to the great jethro tull
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 04:23:36 PM »
many lesser men chose to attack the strange and what they do not know. all through out world history this is proven and documented

a better man makes friends and conversations and doesnt run away out of frustration and gathers evidences to reach a higher understanding. unfortunatley this only covers a small part of the population

A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2008, 04:26:59 PM »
hahahahaa, do you honestly think you're big and shredded JF?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2008, 04:41:54 PM »
hahahahaa, do you honestly think you're big and shredded JF?

im 6feet6 and have been big and ripped a bunch of times never been completley shredded

i have also done bad diets and great diets, you are what you eat and you are the reflection of effort you put into it. if you take weeks off from training youll look like you took months off if you eat doughnuts you get fat. you are just quick on the attack like the mass majority i laugh at the non thinkers who are quick to attack

feel free to post your shitty fotos for comparison, i wouldnt be surprised if another fat midget failed to comply  ;D so its okay if you dont
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2008, 04:49:41 PM »
hahaha, you're skinny and weak, look at the first two shots, you look pathetic in those.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2008, 04:58:36 PM »
hahaha, you're skinny and weak, look at the first two shots, you look pathetic in those.

attack me sir i beg thee to further prove my spectacular point  ;D

keep wasting your time and reserves, further contribute waste to benefit your father satan

even your great father of HELL-th himself is trying to speak some truth among all of his hellish wasteful ways

solve and coagulate you pathetic bastard  :D
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2008, 05:19:54 PM »
how many others on getbig wish to waste there pathetic energy on me by attacking?

or will i make some new friends and possibly find higher understandings with our collective conciousness

its a pity and shame the ego many of you have, you do not see that two heads are better than one, one person doing the right thing all by himself does well but two god heads are better. are our brothers and sisters not worthy? do we actually think we can do it all by ourselves with a hateful concept of attacking others apposed to asking the right questions to another brother or sister who has the god people concept and realize god didnt make all these people to laugh at and attack only?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 26, 2008, 05:38:01 PM »
where is your compassion for johnny falcon

attack him endlessley for what purpose? informations? enlightenment? do you even know why you do, think its wasteful using hateful energy on me, what is the fruitful return in doing so?

show compassion to all. i know many of you are the exact same people i grew up with, very cruel people there were in highschool hitting and teasing the fat or weird kid. where was your compassion where is your compassion now, look at what you are really doing to people in this horrible mindset many are well trained in, ask what is the benefit?

start by showing compassion and being a friend you will feel better when it is your time to die. you will then answer to god on your judgement day of death, do you want to be the person he blames for others failures, the people that you have tortured with your words and hellish works?

when i die i dont want god to blame me for torturing and hurting people, i want to be blameless, i know i cant think of everythign and always be perfect in every situation and help people 100 % of the time but im better at helpin and getting across to other god beings in a positive light, than most of you here, that is my opinion, maybe you are a great person and you only make errors on getbig, let the latter be true and getbig be your margin of error and the rest of your life be beautiful with compassion

even if you dont beleive in god, do you want to die then look at your record of 'doings' in this life and look at the long list of all the things bad that you can be blamed for?
A

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2008, 05:45:24 PM »
JF is one of teh good guys

Emmortal

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2008, 05:49:02 PM »
While I think you have some serious issues, or at least come off as such in your posts, I see no reason to ever attack someone for a meaningless reason.  Usually such attacks are due to the aggressors own lack of self confidence and insecurities in their life.  Classic projection of inner issues onto others.

I don't know what you are doing now JF, but seriously, you looked much better several years ago.  I'm not speaking from a size standpoint either, but you appeared healthier as well.  What changed so drastically from that point to now?