Author Topic: LPGA to Require English For International Players  (Read 3426 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
Re: LPGA to Require English For International Players
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2008, 02:44:05 PM »

When I was in Dubai, almost everyone I met spoke English...more fluently than the average American.

Moosejay

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2008, 03:05:39 PM »
English is now widely excepted world wide as the lanuage of business. If the players were expected to know English for business purposes then the idea has some merit. Could you ever imagine any Americian court upholding this ruling though?

Moose if you feel uncormfortable have two people converse in their native tongue in front of you then you must be very insecure, seeing as they have choosen you to be their chiro.

They were injury cases, and I did not feel there 'injuries' merited treatment. I feel they were being subversive to my clinical efforts to help them in order to steal from the insurance comapny.

I am never a party to fraud.

Russian, bangladesh, craot, calcuttan

I don't give a hoo

I run the show in my office.

English only, now you see why.

Moosejay

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2008, 03:07:20 PM »
bullsh*t Mandarin, Hindi and Spanish are ALL spoken in more native countries than english so the 'second language' BS doesn't cut it.  

Go to the back of the line.

Wrong.

Moosejay

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2008, 03:08:18 PM »
Your rights of what? Haha backwards country coming from an american is hilarious!

Please.

You are lint.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2008, 01:32:45 PM »
They were injury cases, and I did not feel there 'injuries' merited treatment. I feel they were being subversive to my clinical efforts to help them in order to steal from the insurance comapny.

I am never a party to fraud.

Russian, bangladesh, craot, calcuttan

I don't give a hoo

I run the show in my office.

English only, now you see why.
When it comes to professional treatment I agree that you should dictate the lanuage being used, as to stop any confussion or fraud as you stated.

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2008, 01:34:20 PM »
Go to the back of the line.

Wrong.
Yep I agree with Moose here.  English is most peoples second lanuage and is taught as the most common second lanuage world wide.

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2008, 01:36:53 PM »
English is most peoples huh? It's obvious you can't even write it properly so please quit now while you're behind. 

Oh and moose there is a place, their is belonging.  Your welcome. 
Abandon every hope...

Michaeloz

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2008, 04:03:24 PM »
English is most peoples huh? It's obvious you can't even write it properly so please quit now while you're behind. 

Whats your problem? Please point out the error  oh wise idiot, and then list all these countries that teach Hindi, Manderin etc as a second lanuage. You don't have a clue what you are talking about. English is the most widely taught second lanuage throughout the world.

Moosejay

« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2008, 04:10:33 PM »
When it comes to professional treatment I agree that you should dictate the lanuage being used, as to stop any confussion or fraud as you stated.

Correct.

I am glad we are at least in agreement here.

Moosejay

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2008, 04:11:14 PM »

Thank you.