Author Topic: No Charges Over 'Obama Death Plot'  (Read 4115 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: No Charges Over 'Obama Death Plot'
« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2008, 06:39:19 PM »
plus it would have been two shooters, each with a spotter with a walkie.

I cna't believe these 2 pricks aren't at gitmo getting waterboarded right now.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2008, 06:46:59 PM »
I cna't believe these 2 pricks aren't at gitmo getting waterboarded right now.
???

So you think they should be rewarded with cheeseburgers and a nice cool air conditioner?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2008, 06:49:17 PM »
???

So you think they should be rewarded with cheeseburgers and a nice cool air conditioner?

No, I believe anyone who comes anything near to threatening any politician should get beaten for about 3 days, then interrogated with LSD as to the motives and handlers, if applicable.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2008, 06:56:57 PM »
No, I believe anyone who comes anything near to threatening any politician should get beaten for about 3 days, then interrogated with LSD as to the motives and handlers, if applicable.

so what exactly would you arrest them on?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 27, 2008, 07:00:30 PM »

1) any gun charges

2) charge 1 with the meth and 3 with conspiracy

3) charge then all with possessing a vest in commission of conspiracy on the meth

4) If none of that works, just use the 'national security' card, label them as terrorists, and lock them up for a few months.  Habeas corpus doesn't apply to terrorists.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 27, 2008, 07:17:07 PM »
1) any gun charges

3) charge then all with possessing a vest in commission of conspiracy on the meth

4) If none of that works, just use the 'national security' card, label them as terrorists, and lock them up for a few months.  Habeas corpus doesn't apply to terrorists.

ok great. but that has nothing to do with a plot to kill obama.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: August 27, 2008, 07:18:02 PM »
ok great. but that has nothing to do with a plot to kill obama.

Giving them heroin and beating them into some answers will reveal if they intended to do something.

Don't tell me you're soft on terror?  If they're not terrorists, I don't know what is...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 27, 2008, 07:27:15 PM »
big difference between a terrorist and a murderer.

had they been islamic extremist with the plan on their computer and they had been videotaped doing surveillance and dry runs, you would march for their freedom.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 27, 2008, 07:32:30 PM »
big difference between a terrorist and a murderer.

had they been islamic extremist with the plan on their computer and they had been videotaped doing surveillance and dry runs, you would march for their freedom.

WTF?  KH, just because I don't like Bush's theft and pilferage and lies, doesn't mean I'm a sympathizer.

march for their freedom?  You gotta be shitting me.  I mighe be crying because I fvcked up my truck running them over repeatedly.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 27, 2008, 07:46:17 PM »
WTF?  KH, just because I don't like Bush's theft and pilferage and lies, doesn't mean I'm a sympathizer.

march for their freedom?  You gotta be shitting me.  I mighe be crying because I fvcked up my truck running them over repeatedly.

then maybee im wrong. im thinking your one of those waterboarding, terrorist watch list pussies

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 27, 2008, 07:52:05 PM »
Not necessarily a 50 cal or a great scope.  You could engage a theoretical target at that range with an M14 or Remington.  More than anything you would just need to know how to zero the rifle and hope for little or no wind.  If you can engage targets at 500+ yards with an M4 then you would be fine with the above mentioned rifles.
i agree its possible but highly highly unlikely

No wind and no margin of error even slightly off or even the slightest flinch would result in a miss.

Again highly unlikely

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 27, 2008, 07:54:02 PM »
1) any gun charges

AGAIN THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHARGED FOR DRUGS AND POSSESION OF STOLEN ITEMS I.E. THE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 27, 2008, 07:55:56 PM »
then maybee im wrong. im thinking your one of those waterboarding, terrorist watch list pussies

I've said it before.  I'd cap ten jihadists, eat a ham sandwich then cap ten more.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 27, 2008, 08:09:59 PM »
AGAIN THEY HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHARGED FOR DRUGS AND POSSESION OF STOLEN ITEMS I.E. THE GUNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly, but it appears Rob and Hugo want to wear an American flag and act as judge, jury, and executioner because some boys were caught with miscellaneous items some legal and some illegal at the wrong place and at the wrong time.

Oh crap, a 90 year old grand mother just jay walked 2 blocks down from the DNC, holy crap. Shoot her shoot her. AHHHH

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 27, 2008, 08:10:20 PM »
Exactly, but it appears Rob and Hugo want to wear an American flag and act as judge, jury, and executioner because some boys were caught with miscellaneous items some legal and some illegal at the wrong place and at the wrong time.

Oh crap, a 90 year old grand mother just jay walked 2 blocks down from the DNC, holy crap. Shoot her shoot her. AHHHH

Soft on terror?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2008, 08:18:52 PM »
Soft on terror?

I think you must be, you opted to send these guys to Club Gitmo for cheesburgers, exercise, and cold air conditoner

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2008, 08:20:43 PM »
If it was a true attack, lock em up.

I still think someone could pull it off but they would have to have a lot of planning and training.  If you grew up a hunter/shooter like most rednecks, then you could conceivably pull it off with anyone being a target.  Could you imagine if your ex knew you could shoot that well?  Lol

Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2008, 08:22:44 PM »
any attack on a national leader is an act of terror.  If you attack a senator, you're a terrorist, period.

Can we all agree on that much?

Therefore- if you can accept that - then they were planning a terror act.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2008, 08:29:35 PM »
any attack on a national leader is an act of terror.  If you attack a senator, you're a terrorist, period.

Can we all agree on that much?

Therefore- if you can accept that - then they were planning a terror act.

I have to agree with that. (of course we're talking about a physical attack or conspiring to physically attack)

Repudiation or condemnation of a politician is something else entirely.

w

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2008, 08:31:04 PM »
If it was a true attack, lock em up.

I still think someone could pull it off but they would have to have a lot of planning and training.  If you grew up a hunter/shooter like most rednecks, then you could conceivably pull it off with anyone being a target.  Could you imagine if your ex knew you could shoot that well?  Lol

Ive grown up around guns I hunt and my dad shot pistols competitively and had me shooting from a young age i used to be able to pick off a .22LR shell at 100yds and you can only see the glint at that distance and theres no way i could make that shot. That would be a shot of a lifetime i think youd have to be much more than an avid hunter or average redneck to pull that off

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2008, 08:36:01 PM »
Ive grown up around guns I hunt and my dad shot pistols competitively and had me shooting from a young age i used to be able to pick off a .22LR shell at 100yds and you can only see the glint at that distance and theres no way i could make that shot. That would be a shot of a lifetime i think youd have to be much more than an avid hunter or average redneck to pull that off
I'm just saying if you can train an 18 year old to shoot at 400 yards, it shows what can be done with a rifle, and that is a 5.56; an M14 is chambered for a 7.62 and that is not bolt action.  You could shoot a 3-5 round spread rather fast if you trained.
Squishy face retard

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2008, 08:44:26 PM »
I'm just saying if you can train an 18 year old to shoot at 400 yards, it shows what can be done with a rifle, and that is a 5.56; an M14 is chambered for a 7.62 and that is not bolt action.  You could shoot a 3-5 round spread rather fast if you trained.
true and im saying that 400yds is a little more than half of what they intended(if they even did) to shoot...I see what your saying and ya its possible again plausable not really that would blow oswalds accuracy in the kennedy assasination out of the water.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2008, 09:27:11 PM »
also a rifle scoped in at 750yds LOL LMFAO hahahhea ::) gezz louise ppl that almost half a fuking mile.
Anybody that has done even a limited amount of shooting knows how tough it is to be accurate at 100-200yds never the less 750yds LOL HAHAHAH geezzzz ppl.
You think accurate at 200 yards is hard ::) LOL...  at any rate, it's not the point.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2008, 09:32:23 PM »
sure with a .50 cal wtf not, a run of the mill rifle with more than likely a run of the mill scope no way. You would probably need a 2000 dollar scope for that kind of range.
AHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA....  OK TONY... ::)  where are you from, Beverly Hills?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2008, 09:34:12 PM »
conspiracy?  Is it not illegal to conspire to murder, they have a confession.