Author Topic: No Charges Over 'Obama Death Plot'  (Read 4114 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: No Charges Over 'Obama Death Plot'
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2008, 09:35:38 PM »
ok great. but that has nothing to do with a plot to kill obama.
conspiracy to kill obama doesn't have anything to do with obama?  wow...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2008, 09:37:26 PM »
Yea, that was my thoughts too Hugo.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2008, 09:44:39 PM »

...and he's a cop. I didn't know they let people with brain damage be police officers.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2008, 09:59:09 PM »
You think accurate at 200 yards is hard ::) LOL...  at any rate, it's not the point.
LOL let me guess your a big game hunter who shoots game at 1000yds right...At 200yds a slight flinch or misdirection in pulling the trigger will result in a missed shot.

AHAHAHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHA....  OK TONY... ::)  where are you from, Beverly Hills?
LOL again it was to make a point brainchild...the average run of the mill deer rifle with the average run of the mill scope aint gonna get the job done 99.99% of the time numnuts

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2008, 09:59:21 PM »
...and he's a cop. I didn't know they let people with brain damage be police officers.

::)

well if he's a cop, then he's a smart one. Since he knows that the man was pulled over for wreckless driving, which led to a drug possesion. Everything thing else is circumstantial.

Example-
240 was pulled over on his way to a park with meth and walkie talkies, does that mean he was going to play hide and go seek with gay men, and afterwards meet in the park restroom to do stuff? No, but we know he has a history of it, but we can't charge him with anything....it's heresay.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2008, 10:30:35 PM »
::)

well if he's a cop, then he's a smart one. Since he knows that the man was pulled over for wreckless driving, which led to a drug possesion. Everything thing else is circumstantial.

Example-
240 was pulled over on his way to a park with meth and walkie talkies, does that mean he was going to play hide and go seek with gay men, and afterwards meet in the park restroom to do stuff? No, but we know he has a history of it, but we can't charge him with anything....it's heresay.

Thats not was i was talking about but it was my bad, I used the wrong quote. A long day at work will do that ya.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2008, 10:42:48 PM »
Thats not was i was talking about but it was my bad, I used the wrong quote. A long day at work will do that ya.

I figured that, but I had to make a rehash of what 240 said earlier for shits and giggles.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2008, 05:15:10 AM »
LOL let me guess your a big game hunter who shoots game at 1000yds right...At 200yds a slight flinch or misdirection in pulling the trigger will result in a missed shot.
LOL again it was to make a point brainchild...the average run of the mill deer rifle with the average run of the mill scope aint gonna get the job done 99.99% of the time numnuts
nice try, 200 yards is an easy shot with rifle and scope.  I like your spin attempt but you said otherwise.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2008, 06:03:16 AM »

he could be arrested on the gun and drug charges. you cant arrest someone because of a rumor that they might have thought about killing someone. sorry but thats not how our justice system works.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2008, 08:10:38 AM »
he could be arrested on the gun and drug charges. you cant arrest someone because of a rumor that they might have thought about killing someone. sorry but thats not how our justice system works.
how is a confession from one of them that they came to Denver to kill Obama a rumor?  LOL?  If that's a rumor, what is a confession?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2008, 09:03:49 AM »
nice try, 200 yards is an easy shot with rifle and scope.  I like your spin attempt but you said otherwise.
ya ya ya  ::) i never said it was impossible only a tough shot especially when your heart is pounding and your hands are shaking. You NUMBNUT FUK again i dont know how you are a mod all you do is chime in on others post and never come up with ideas of your own.

AGAIN AT 200 YARDS a slight misdirection in the trigger pull or slight flinch will result in a missed shot, NOW multiply that by 3.75 and you will get 750 yards, Even SLIGHTLY off target at 200 yds would be exponentially of target at 750 yds. 

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2008, 09:25:46 AM »
"how is a confession from one of them that they came to Denver to kill Obama a rumor?  LOL?  If that's a rumor, what is a confession"

Thats my question too...but its our justice system and in the hands of the prosecutors & officials, not some racial prejudice scheme at work.