Author Topic: What are the odds  (Read 562 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
What are the odds
« on: August 28, 2008, 08:17:13 AM »
that something huge will happen either tonight or tomorrow that diverts the news?  With all things being equal, and that's so not the case of course, the chances would be very low. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: What are the odds
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 08:18:51 AM »
Mccain will 'leak' his VP choice if it's an exciting one.

A Cat3 hurricane is going to trash new orleans on monday and tuesday.  Then NFL season kicks off on Thurs night, at the same time Mccain gives his acceptance speech.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 08:34:05 AM »
Mccain will 'leak' his VP choice if it's an exciting one.

A Cat3 hurricane is going to trash new orleans on monday and tuesday.  Then NFL season kicks off on Thurs night, at the same time Mccain gives his acceptance speech.
I expect the normal campaign timing stuff like announcing his VP choice.  I'm more pondering the possibility of the unexpected.  Normally I would say not a good chance.  I hope that's true but nothing surprises me anymore.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 08:48:09 AM »
I expect the normal campaign timing stuff like announcing his VP choice.  I'm more pondering the possibility of the unexpected.  Normally I would say not a good chance.  I hope that's true but nothing surprises me anymore.

well, the fact that so many people believe 911 stinks has taken away some options of the bad guys.

can't just blame shit on 'brown people who hate our freedoms' when you have alex jones and 10 million other CTers finally watching everything on the news with a critical eye.

hurricane is big news.  they can blame their poor viewership numbers on the storm and NFL.