Author Topic: The TRUTH about America.  (Read 21036 times)

ChinoXL

Re: The TRUTH about America.
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2008, 11:43:26 AM »
I take it you have no idea how a Senator introduces and passes bill and that bills REQUIRE Sponsorship and Co-Sponsorship.

I take it you did not understand the point I was making.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2008, 11:46:37 AM »
I take it you did not understand the point I was making.
You have no point as Congress acts as a Collective body.  No one man has any overreaching power.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2008, 11:48:47 AM »
http://www.infowars.com/   just in case anyone would like the truth

ChinoXL

« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2008, 11:51:09 AM »
You have no point as Congress acts as a Collective body.  No one man has any overreaching power.

lol at collective body.  I always thought of you as a much more informed person adonis. 

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2008, 11:52:32 AM »

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2008, 11:52:42 AM »
http://www.infowars.com/   just in case anyone would like the truth
That Nutcase is a moron. Alex Jones really has brainwashed too many people using no facts or evidence.  The ignorance that he displays as well as his followers is enormous.  Faith, the belief without evidence, will ALWAYS lead to irrationality.

ChinoXL

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2008, 11:53:34 AM »
That Nutcase is a moron. Alex Jones really has brainwashed too many people using no facts or evidence.  The ignorance that he displays as well as his followers is enormous.  Faith, the belief without evidence, will ALWAYS lead to irrationality.

agreed on that one.  that guy is disinformation at its worst.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2008, 11:54:14 AM »
lol at collective body.  I always thought of you as a much more informed person adonis. 
Collective- A collective is a group of people who share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together on a specific project(s) to achieve a common objective. Collectives are also characterised by attempts to share and exercise political and social power and to make decisions on a consensus-driven and egalitarian basis.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2008, 11:55:35 AM »
Kuchinich is all about the camera and sensationalism.  he has done very little good for his district.  There's an insider joke about all the meetings & votes he has missed.  Idiot.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2008, 11:58:15 AM »
Kuchinich is all about the camera and sensationalism.  he has done very little good for his district.  There's an insider joke about all the meetings & votes he has missed.  Idiot.
::)
I take it you have never lived in Cleveland.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2008, 12:01:59 PM »
I've been watching the DNC every night.......best piece of comedy I've seen in a while. I can't think of one person who's told the truth about anything. It's halarious.

Well what kind of retard highlights his own problems in a presidential race?

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2008, 12:02:05 PM »
agreed on that one.  that guy is disinformation at its worst.

I suppose you and TA get all of your vast info from Olberman, Franken and the rest of the shills controlled by Zionists in the mainstream 

ChinoXL

« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2008, 12:02:18 PM »
Collective- A collective is a group of people who share or are motivated by at least one common issue or interest, or work together on a specific project(s) to achieve a common objective. Collectives are also characterised by attempts to share and exercise political and social power and to make decisions on a consensus-driven and egalitarian basis.

::)  thanks for the dictionary cut and paste adonis, but you still fall short.  using the word collective in reference to congress is an oxymoron.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2008, 12:02:48 PM »
I suppose you and TA get all of your vast info from Olberman, Franken and the rest of the shills controlled by Zionists in the mainstream 
I get my FACTS from direct and Primary sources. NOT through a filter.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2008, 12:04:44 PM »

What part of England are you from?
I hate the State.

warchild

• Getbig III
« Reply #90 on: August 28, 2008, 12:05:42 PM »

List them please, I'm dying to know who you have personal relationships with   ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 28, 2008, 12:08:44 PM »
::)  thanks for the dictionary cut and paste adonis, but you still fall short.  using the word collective in reference to congress is an oxymoron.
Please explain.  Congress and its power, as granted by the Constitution, is only a collective effort.  No one man has any power to take total control.  

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: August 28, 2008, 12:17:58 PM »

Yes the moment he told in a documentary that arnolds "roidrage" from the use of steroids could influence his political ways or something along that line he lost all credibility for me.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #93 on: August 28, 2008, 12:23:39 PM »
Obama is going to change that, you guys have fuckered up long enough...

Maybe, he will; maybe, he won’t. That remains to be seen.

If things are as horrific as the Dems claim, Obama should be whipping McCain like a government mule in the polls. That ain’t the case. In the past few months, Obama’s gone from leading decisively in most (if not all) polls, to either barely leading, barely trailing, or in a DEAD HEAT with John McCain.

Of course, the Democrats said they were going to bring “change” when they won Senate seats in 2006. They did; they made things even WORSE, as the 9% approval rating (even lower than that of President Bush) would suggest.

This election may go into “overtime” as the 2000 election did. Stay tuned!!

ChinoXL

« Reply #94 on: August 28, 2008, 12:24:49 PM »
for someone soooooo intelligent adonis, you sooooooo fail to recognize the obvious in this instance.  I like you ta, always have.  I am very disappointed.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 28, 2008, 12:25:47 PM »
Maybe, he will; maybe, he won’t. That remains to be seen.

If things are as horrific as the Dems claim, Obama should be whipping McCain like a government mule in the polls. That ain’t the case. In the past few months, Obama’s gone from leading decisively in most (if not all) polls, to either barely leading, barely trailing, or in a DEAD HEAT with John McCain.

Of course, the Democrats said they were going to bring “change” when they won Senate seats in 2006. They did; they made things even WORSE, as the 9% approval rating (even lower than that of President Bush) would suggest.

This election may go into “overtime” as the 2000 election did. Stay tuned!!

As evidenced by the many responses in this thread, people are largely misinformed or just plain dumb and unwilling to look at fact and evidence.

The majority of Americans are not bright people.

Top Dog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: August 28, 2008, 12:30:02 PM »
I've always found Adonis to be one of the bigger idiots around here.  He tries though.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: August 28, 2008, 12:31:24 PM »
As evidenced by the many responses in this thread, people are largely misinformed or just plain dumb and unwilling to look at fact and evidence.

The majority of Americans are not bright people.

Aren't you jumping the gun? That's usually the liberals' response after they lose.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 28, 2008, 12:33:24 PM »
Aren't you jumping the gun? That's usually the liberals' response after they lose.
It is not a response, but instead a truthful observation.  Americans are scared of facts and evidence and are influenced by emotion and rhetoric instead.  This is true for both sides.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #99 on: August 28, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
I got out in 1990

son
damn you're old, i graduated high school in 1990.