Author Topic: CAREFUL! We're being "researched"!  (Read 3931 times)

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
Re: CAREFUL! We're being "researched"!
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 07:33:43 PM »
I'd like to know how many researchers performing the study became addicted to getbig  ???
bump for a serious question
R

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 07:42:06 PM »
Dear "researcher"...    some people you really need to talk to in your ongoing study of "crazy delusionality" include:

Peggy (baseballmom), Coach's ex
Anabolic outlaw, aka Dennis L Bates
Melvin "Vince" Goodrum, CSN MFT PHD ABC XYZ DOA
Adam "True Adonis" Abels

There are more, but these could yield you years of study!  :D

Dont forget Dave "Derek Ran Squad Off" Mirz  :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 08:15:34 PM »
Dear "researcher"...    some people you really need to talk to in your ongoing study of "crazy delusionality" include:

Peggy (baseballmom), Coach's ex
Anabolic outlaw, aka Dennis L Bates
Melvin "Vince" Goodrum, CSN MFT PHD ABC XYZ DOA
Adam "True Adonis" Abels

There are more, but these could yield you years of study!  :D

;D

so true.

stunt - you working on any exciting films just now?
175lbs by 31st July

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 09:45:02 PM »
No, Fat! Not me! But family members are working on four different projects. Three in La La Land and the one in Bangkok which just wrapped last week. Don't really have much info on any of them because I've been in the traveling mode, but should be back into the midst of the action in a couple of weeks.

Lots of time nothing can be said about any individual project as most studios want to keep it under wraps until the movie is ready for release.

I just read someplace that there is an ongoing problem with a major feature that may not be released on the previously planned date due to some legal matters. You may be more aware of that situation than I am because I never did follow the comic from which the story was adapted. Saw the previews though and it looked damn impressive. Sorry for forgetting the name of that one.

I'm not a Vin Diesel fan by any means but we saw his latest this evening (Babylon AD) and although it is an elaborate production, I was not real impressed - but I didn't like The Dark Knight either - cept for the Joker role - so don't consider me to be a good critic.

Thanks for asken, Fat, but I don't work on too many movies to be entirely honest. Family members are thoroughly involved though.

Let me end this up by telling ya this ..... I don't think any of us are familiar or knowledgeable about actors and acting unless we had the opportunity to see an actor at work become someone else entirely. Couple of the younger guys in my family can become someone entirely different at the drop of a hat and scare the shit out of people who don't know them well. One is involved in some sort of "monster" movie and scares the shit out of family members when he practices at home and gets into his monster acting mode. It really is amazing to watch a good actor who is actually a pretty boring individual in real life become a completely different critter in REEL life.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 09:56:57 PM »
I am a fascinating individual and deserving of study.  This team of researchers is long overdue.  I have much to teach them.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 30, 2008, 06:47:10 AM »
No, Fat! Not me! But family members are working on four different projects. Three in La La Land and the one in Bangkok which just wrapped last week. Don't really have much info on any of them because I've been in the traveling mode, but should be back into the midst of the action in a couple of weeks.

Lots of time nothing can be said about any individual project as most studios want to keep it under wraps until the movie is ready for release.

I just read someplace that there is an ongoing problem with a major feature that may not be released on the previously planned date due to some legal matters. You may be more aware of that situation than I am because I never did follow the comic from which the story was adapted. Saw the previews though and it looked damn impressive. Sorry for forgetting the name of that one.

I'm not a Vin Diesel fan by any means but we saw his latest this evening (Babylon AD) and although it is an elaborate production, I was not real impressed - but I didn't like The Dark Knight either - cept for the Joker role - so don't consider me to be a good critic.

Thanks for asken, Fat, but I don't work on too many movies to be entirely honest. Family members are thoroughly involved though.

Let me end this up by telling ya this ..... I don't think any of us are familiar or knowledgeable about actors and acting unless we had the opportunity to see an actor at work become someone else entirely. Couple of the younger guys in my family can become someone entirely different at the drop of a hat and scare the shit out of people who don't know them well. One is involved in some sort of "monster" movie and scares the shit out of family members when he practices at home and gets into his monster acting mode. It really is amazing to watch a good actor who is actually a pretty boring individual in real life become a completely different critter in REEL life.

the only marvel ones due out soon are punisher war zone and wolverine. - i like the actor thats in punisher, and i read a review of the preview of wolverine and it sounds very good. 8)

also dc have the watchmen and the spirit comming out soon  8) is it one of these you saw?

i also know they are planning a 300 2 and wanted 2.

as for vin diesel, i loved pitch black, but thought the chronicles of riddick was poor. i liked the character of riddick though so hopefully they will do something more with that. babylon unfortunately looks like another chronicles  :(
but i'll wait and see.  8)

well if you hear anything keep us informed  ;)  8)
175lbs by 31st July

Moosejay

« Reply #31 on: August 30, 2008, 07:16:52 AM »
the only marvel ones due out soon are punisher war zone and wolverine. - i like the actor thats in punisher, and i read a review of the preview of wolverine and it sounds very good. 8)

Are they using Thomas Jane? I liked him in the first one....

also dc have the watchmen and the spirit comming out soon  8) is it one of these you saw?

Watchmen should be awesome...3 hours long!

i also know they are planning a 300 2 and wanted 2.

as for vin diesel, i loved pitch black, but thought the chronicles of riddick was poor. i liked the character of riddick though so hopefully they will do something more with that. babylon unfortunately looks like another chronicles  :(
but i'll wait and see.  8)

well if you hear anything keep us informed  ;)  8)

I didn't think Batman was fab either....just pretty darned good

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: August 30, 2008, 07:26:47 AM »

thomas jane ?  >:( >:( >:( no he's not in it - thank f@@k

i liked the dark knight too.  8)

thankfuly they didn't ruin the movie like they did with that poor attempt at superman  ::)
175lbs by 31st July

Moosejay

« Reply #33 on: August 30, 2008, 07:31:07 AM »
thomas jane ?  >:( >:( >:( no he's not in it - thank f@@k

i liked the dark knight too.  8)

thankfuly they didn't ruin the movie like they did with that poor attempt at superman  ::)

Yeah...WTF with superman....horrible.... will,they even make a sequel?

Who instead of Thomas Jane? I thot he was ok

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2008, 07:39:24 AM »
they are going to remake superman, and pretend that last abomination didn't happen.

Ray Stevenson is the new punisher - heres the trailer:

175lbs by 31st July

Moosejay

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 07:44:25 AM »
they are going to remake superman, and pretend that last abomination didn't happen.

Ray Stevenson is the new punisher - heres the trailer:

Remake the same stroy?

Brendan Routh again? He has the look....not his fault....he was a really good s man

Moosejay

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2008, 07:46:11 AM »
Cool...Ray Stevensen...what's he been in?>

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2008, 07:55:05 AM »
yes they will do another reboot of superman with brandon ruth.

ray stevenson was in the tv show rome as titus pulo - great show  8)
175lbs by 31st July

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2008, 07:59:27 AM »
Dont forget Dave "Derek Ran Squad Off" Mirz  :)
or "johnny vegas" who claims to be a shredded US prosecutor. :D look at the cuts and striations in that arm. :o

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2008, 08:37:45 AM »
or "johnny vegas" who claims to be a shredded US prosecutor. :D look at the cuts and striations in that arm. :o

OK Studly! Just don't forget that your owning was the biggest meltdown in GB's history.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #40 on: August 30, 2008, 09:44:07 AM »
About a year or so ago I was telling these "Poker Nuts" all about the  GetBig board and some of the genuine characters who appeared to be contributing to it during most of their waking hours. I asked them all if they could tell me why anyone who hates the subject of BB so much would spend so much time discussing it and letting it bother them to the point of extremity.

You don't need to be a psychologist or psychiatrist to see that pretty much all who post here are HUGE fans of bodybuilding. Most of the "haters" here know more about bodybuilding history that the pro or amateur competitors.