Author Topic: Ring of Power - "no need for steroids"  (Read 3435 times)

charles123

• Getbig II
Ring of Power - "no need for steroids"
« on: August 28, 2008, 09:04:09 PM »
Found this on elitefitness.  Is this a hoax or does this have some legitamacy?

Its basically an electric ring you wear on your parts.

Built into the Blakoe Ring's construction are small electro-dynamic copper and zinc plates which produce a perpetual flow of electrical energy when in contact with the naturally ionic moisture in the pores of the skin. This avoids any need for batteries.

The electrical energy, in conjunction with the slight restraining effect of the ring, stimulates blood circulation to the sexual organs, thus facilitating erection. The dynamic plates have been scientifically tested and register a continuous flow of electricity throughout wear.

It is important to note that the electrical effect of The Blakoe Ring does not directly cause an erection, but rather it assists the body in regaining its natural sexual capabilities. For this reason, The Blakoe Ring can be worn as often and for as long as you wish without fear of embarrassment.

Wearing The Blakoe Ring
The Blakoe Ring may be worn according to individual necessity. Some men find it so comfortable and easy to wear that they wear it every day. Others wear it for just a few hours each day, whilst some prefer to wear it only during intercourse.

The ring fits comfortably around the entire 'genital bunch', the base of the penis passing behind the scrotum and testicles. If preferred it can be removed during intercourse. Many however, prefer to wear it 24 hours a day as, during sexual activity, its pressure stimulation on a partner's sensitive areas is commonly reported to be very pleasurable.

Weighing only 32 grams, The Blakoe Ring has been scientifically designed and manufactured from very light, medical grade polymers. Its unique patented design ensures that it is not only exceptionally easy to place and remove, but also is remarkably comfortable to wear.

Last month I started using my Blakoe Ring and it has really jump started my program. It has restored my natural testosterone and put it way above average. I had some blood work done, it used to be around 300nl in June of 2003, when I had the second test it was 550nl, now I know its close to 900nl.this has made my overall appearance bigger, my flaccid hangs lower and looks way bigger. Mr S. Texas

I persevered because they said it would take six weeks to work. It did work. My erections came back and my ejaculation spurts increased from five or six to a record breaking 25 spurts. My wife was amazed. A further blood test showed normal to high levels of testosterone. Mr D.H. USA

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Ring of Power - "no need for steroids"
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 09:07:07 PM »
sounds good to me
w

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 09:08:04 PM »
Get married, that's a real ring around your balls.
$

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 09:15:12 PM »
Guess "Charles" is having a hard time satisfying his woman......
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2008, 09:16:25 PM »
Guess "Charles" is having a hard time satisfying his woman......

fixed

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 09:32:16 PM »
electric cock ring? I'm calling BS.
A

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 03:11:36 AM »
The two different metals plus ball sweat will create a battery with a voltage and current. Testosterone levels are controlled by the brain so I don't know how this would work.

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 03:49:23 AM »

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 03:53:30 AM »
Could be bad and give you ball cancer - electricity  ->  magnetism -> cell damage