Author Topic: Recent Lee Priest Pic  (Read 5148 times)

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
Re: Recent Lee Priest Pic
« Reply #25 on: September 01, 2008, 05:14:04 AM »
The pic is old, I have doubts if Lee could re-capture that kinda condition again.
Yeh he will. Dude can nail it when he wants/needs to

AVBG

« Reply #26 on: September 01, 2008, 05:22:06 AM »
Yeh he will. Dude can nail it when he wants/needs to

Time will tell, he had a chance to do the Atlantic City this year but threw it in 2 weeks into the diet.

The Wizard

• Getbig III
  • Old School is THE School
« Reply #27 on: September 01, 2008, 05:27:06 AM »
Time will tell, he had a chance to do the Atlantic City this year but threw it in 2 weeks into the diet.
We'll see how good he looks at his October guest posing

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2008, 05:30:17 AM »
ok, we've gone through some wacky shit over the last year with Lee, no doubt he's quite the individual, but lets not forget it wasn't all that long ago that the dude was spectacular.  I have no doubt if Lee wants it, he'll be at his beast.

Zach Trowbridge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2008, 11:24:32 AM »
Lee has a bunch of ongoing workout pictorials in musclemag where he's looking rather swole.  He'll probably show up with pretty close to the usual package - big arms, delts and calves, narrow chest, shallow back.  A white Phil Heath, if you will.

ILuvPriest

• Getbig II
  • BOW TO ME NOW!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2008, 04:29:57 PM »

No Lee threw it in when he tore a tendon off his shoulder moving back in Australia.So i have no doubt when he comes back he will be as good as he was.
I WILL EAT YOU!