Author Topic: Palin dissed veep job  (Read 1181 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Palin dissed veep job
« on: August 29, 2008, 08:57:32 AM »
If Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin got the job as running mate for Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.), count her as one of the most surprised.

In an interview just a month ago, she dissed the job, saying it didn’t seem “productive.”

In fact, she said she doesn’t know what the vice president does.

Larry Kudlow of CNBC’s “Kudlow & Co.” asked her about the possibility of becoming McCain's ticket mate.
Palin replied: “As for that VP talk all the time, I’ll tell you, I still can’t answer that question until somebody answers for me what is it exactly that the VP does every day? I’m used to being very productive and working real hard in an administration. We want to make sure that that VP slot would be a fruitful type of position, especially for Alaskans and for the things that we’re trying to accomplish up here for the rest of the U.S., before I can even start addressing that question.”

Her evident distaste for the office would be part of her appeal: It would show McCain is running an anti-Washington, reformist campaign.

But it also points to a huge negative for her: It robs Republicans of their most effective argument against Sen. Barack Obama (D-Ill.) — that he lacks experience.

Before Palin’s election in December 2006 as the state’s first woman governor, she served terms on the city council of Wasilla, Alaska (population 6,700), and two terms as the mayor/manager of Wasilla.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Re: Palin dissed veep job
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:05:17 AM »
she said she doesn’t know what the vice president does.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Holy crap!!! Now that's going to look bad when it plays on Political ads!!!  WOW!!!!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 09:12:16 AM »
just a month ago or so biden said obama wasnt ready to lead and that he would be happy to be mccains VP stfu

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 09:17:59 AM »
just a month ago or so biden said obama wasnt ready to lead and that he would be happy to be mccains VP stfu

yeah, but..................   She doesn't know what the VP does..............

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHA

what a great running mate.

(although, i still think is was a good move and MCCain will win)  8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 09:18:09 AM »
actually I remember biden saying that and it wasn't just a month ago fool ::)  It was a while back and he was actively campaigning against Obama for the nominations.  Not uncommon for candidates to to say their opponents aren't ready to lead.  That you say it was a month ago would put a different perspective on it.  Nice going with the lie, I'm not surprised... typical of you and youandme.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 09:20:26 AM »
Republican loyalist and longtime white hosue man Pat Buchanan called Palin the most risky VP choice in presidential history.

Zero economic.
Zero foreign policy.

But she suuure is pretty.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 09:23:07 AM »
Republican loyalist and longtime white hosue man Pat Buchanan called Palin the most risky VP choice in presidential history.

Zero economic.
Zero foreign policy.

But she suuure is pretty.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHHAH

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 09:24:54 AM »
She has more executive experience than McLame, Osnoba, and Asshat-Biden combined.

I'm voting her President of my erection. She's a milf.  ;D

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 09:26:19 AM »
biden vs. palin...safe to say we know who will be holding the que cards here

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 09:28:38 AM »
lol, neocons perfected the art of wiring their man.  8 years of practice.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 09:29:31 AM »

At least we know that any speeches she writes won't be plagiarized.   ;D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2008, 09:31:17 AM »
actually I remember biden saying that and it wasn't just a month ago fool ::)  It was a while back and he was actively campaigning against Obama for the nominations.  Not uncommon for candidates to to say their opponents aren't ready to lead.  That you say it was a month ago would put a different perspective on it.  Nice going with the lie, I'm not surprised... typical of you and youandme.
I SAID JUST A MONTH AGO OR SOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU FUKING TARD  ::) ::) ::)

lol you should talk mister US killed civilians in KOREA, oh wait i guess it was the south koreans but not until you got called on it.