Author Topic: Cindy McCain's Half-Sister: I'm Voting For Obama  (Read 615 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Cindy McCain's Half-Sister: I'm Voting For Obama
« on: August 29, 2008, 10:23:17 AM »
Cindy McCain's half-sister tells Us Magazine that she won't help put her famous sibling in the White House:

"I'm not voting for McCain," Kathleen Hensley Portalski tells Us. "I have a different political standpoint.

"I'm voting for Obama," the Phoenix resident says. "I think his proposals to improve the country are more positive and I'm not a big war believer."

Portalski's son Nathan, an aerospace machinist, is also backing Obama.

"I wouldn't vote for John McCain if he was a Democrat," he tells Us. "I would not vote at all before I'd vote for him.

"I question whether Cindy is someone I'd want to see in the White House as first lady," he adds.

Portalski went public with her connection to the McCains after hearing Cindy say on the trail that she was an only child.

"I'm upset," she told NPR. "I'm angry. It makes me feel like a nonperson, kind of."

"It's terribly painful," Portalski added. "It is as if she is the 'real' daughter. I am also a real daughter."

The Washington Post subsequently reported that Cindy has another half-sister who seems to have slipped her mind:

Before her marriage to Hensley, Johnson had a daughter, Dixie Burd, by a previous relationship. Burd, who is much older than Cindy, could not be reached for comment.

!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Cindy McCain's Half-Sister: I'm Voting For Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 10:25:16 AM »
Cindy mccain doesn't take care of her sister? 

Nothing wrong with that. 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 10:26:16 AM »
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 10:26:43 AM »
oops ;D