Author Topic: Has anyone used Tony Robbins & co techniques for Bodybuilding and Life?  (Read 32221 times)

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Has anyone used Tony Robbins & co techniques for Bodybuilding and Life?
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2008, 05:07:06 PM »
Dave I have nothing to prove to anybody.Anybody "who" really knows me knows I have always had a strong bench.
After training for only 1 1/2 years at 19 I already was benching 315lbs.
Dave put up the money, we will meet a a neautral gym, and I will put 405lbs, on the bench, rep it out for 8 reps, and take your money.I have nothing to hide or nothing to prove.Put up the $ shut up

Moosejay

« Reply #26 on: August 29, 2008, 05:10:37 PM »
Tony Robbins is a snake oil charleton.

All he does is promote self confidence that anyone can get on their own thru determination.

He makes his living ripping people off.......

Correct.

Go to his seminar, and you can't help but be revved up.

Since he rah-rahs you with motrivation, and that means symbolism without substance, when you go home, there is little structure to follow.

You are back where you started.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #27 on: August 29, 2008, 05:11:47 PM »
Dave I have nothing to prove to anybody.Anybody "who" really knows me knows I have always had a strong bench.
After training for only 1 1/2 years at 19 I already was benching 315lbs.
Dave put up the money, we will meet a a neautral gym, and I will put 405lbs, on the bench, rep it out for 8 reps, and take your money.I have nothing to hide or nothing to prove.Put up the $ shut up
dude just post the video, hell even a cell phone pic will do, get the picture in mid rep and i'll believe you.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #28 on: August 29, 2008, 05:34:47 PM »
Quote from: GetItOnNY on Today at 04:54:28 PM
My arms were never 21 naturally, I would never say that.As far as my bench me benching 405 lbs for 8, bring your money, and we will wager.I am not going to bring a video camera to the gym and video tape myself training.
There is nothing more stupid then some idiot video taping himself in the gym.I gto better things to do.
Dave put up the money, we will go to a neautral gym, and I will put 405lbs, and prove to you I can do it.

translation=you really bench a hard 4 reps with 315.
Quaker, you're making yourself sound very foolish.  I have personally seen John rep out 495lbs at Gold's.  You have no clue what you're talking about. ;)
N

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: August 29, 2008, 06:03:02 PM »
Correct.

Go to his seminar, and you can't help but be revved up.

Since he rah-rahs you with motrivation, and that means symbolism without substance, when you go home, there is little structure to follow.

You are back where you started.
that is true, but he also gives you a different perspective on life, work, busnienss, etc...

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 06:55:36 PM »
dude just post the video, hell even a cell phone pic will do, get the picture in mid rep and i'll believe you.

Squad, STFU you little pussy.

He said cough up the dough and he will prove it.

All you do is talk shit all day long and say bullshit like "post a pic man, prove it"......"post a video man, prove it".

Then when the rubber hits the road you run for cover like the pussy you are.

Fuck you, you little Derek Anthony owned ass  bitch.

Quaker, you're making yourself sound very foolish.  I have personally seen John rep out 495lbs at Gold's.  You have no clue what you're talking about. ;)
Squad is an internet warrior.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #31 on: August 29, 2008, 07:10:21 PM »
Squad despite the fact that 75% of getbig hate you including myself, you call everyone out on thier lifts and makes for some good fun sometimes, and of course we know you only do this because less then 10% ACTUALLY DELIVER, so if I say I can deadlift 5 plates per side for 10 reps off the ground at under 230 pounds while over 4 weeks into my diet would you call BS? Only reason I ask is because I can do this, but I don't even find it impressive because its no big deal and some guys claiming 400 for 8 reps on the bench, whats the big deal, in todays arena that ain't that much. Why not believe this guy?

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: August 29, 2008, 07:29:01 PM »
      Has anyone used Tony Robbins & co techniques for Bodybuilding and Life?

no

gettingbetter

• Getbig III
  • Fuck Yeah!
« Reply #33 on: August 29, 2008, 08:28:40 PM »
yup, and it works.

Nlp is great stuff, period.

Moosejay

« Reply #34 on: August 30, 2008, 07:01:16 AM »
that is true, but he also gives you a different perspective on life, work, busnienss, etc...

True. Can't hurt

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2008, 12:25:54 PM »
Squad despite the fact that 75% of getbig hate you including myself, you call everyone out on thier lifts and makes for some good fun sometimes, and of course we know you only do this because less then 10% ACTUALLY DELIVER, so if I say I can deadlift 5 plates per side for 10 reps off the ground at under 230 pounds while over 4 weeks into my diet would you call BS? Only reason I ask is because I can do this, but I don't even find it impressive because its no big deal and some guys claiming 400 for 8 reps on the bench, whats the big deal, in todays arena that ain't that much. Why not believe this guy?

fat people are insecure....I hope this helps you explain Dave the chubbyfather