Author Topic: LOL... Before she was against the bridge to nowhere...  (Read 810 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
LOL... Before she was against the bridge to nowhere...
« on: August 29, 2008, 09:04:16 PM »
yup, she was for it :D 

She's in a new game and it's a big mistake thinking she can say anything and people won't look.

tsk tsk Palin... live and learn I guess ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: LOL... Before she was against the bridge to nowhere...
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:05:27 PM »
She changed her mind?   :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 09:20:04 PM »
She changed her mind?   :o
yea, I guess that's a problem...  Personally I like a politician who sees and is willing to correct a mistake but this road was built by republicans and they took us down it so here we are critical of any flip flop and critical of every, "before I was against it, I was for it"  Indeed, this road was paved by republicans.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 09:24:01 PM »
lol, Hugo, I knew you were uneducated but come on.

The "Bridge to nowhere" was tacked on to a 2005 transportation bill, along with projects from many other states, so anyone that was in attendance voted along with the "Bridge to Nowhere" and other state referendums in order to vote along their proposed plans.

wow

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 09:28:58 PM »
Not to mention McCain tried, on many attemps to stop the voting process for the bill, since he has been and was adamant with his objections to earmarks.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 09:47:43 PM »
lol, Hugo, I knew you were uneducated but come on.

The "Bridge to nowhere" was tacked on to a 2005 transportation bill, along with projects from many other states, so anyone that was in attendance voted along with the "Bridge to Nowhere" and other state referendums in order to vote along their proposed plans.

wow

did you read what I said or just make up your own version/reality of what I said?  Who's uneducated now?  She stated she was for it before she was against it.  You mention people in attendance voting which means you think she was there to vote? NOOOOOO... LOLOL... and how do you think she could vote on that?  Who's uneducated now?  If you're finished making shit up, this was over her opinion, not her vote.  She was for it when asked. Then she was against it lol...

Would you continue state funding for the proposed Knik Arm and Gravina Island bridges?

Yes. I would like to see Alaska's infrastructure projects built sooner rather than later. The window is now--while our congressional delegation is in a strong position to assist.

Enjoy Jackass...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2008, 09:51:39 PM »
YAM, lay off the meth, have a beer :)

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2008, 10:17:51 PM »
lol, she vetoed over 300 special interests projects

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2008, 10:25:24 PM »

Would you continue state funding for the proposed Knik Arm and Gravina Island bridges?

Enjoy Jackass...

Thanks I did, since you owned yourself

The Bridge to Nowhere voting was federal funding.

Of course she would support the bridge it, it was not really a bridge to "nowhere" it was a bridge that would support the airport and further develop Alaska. Her state would "build it themselves when the time comes"

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2008, 10:38:28 PM »
lol, she vetoed over 300 special interests projects

typical YAM, if all else fails, save face by changing the point.  It would go easier if you worded it such as, (yes, I concede this point, she did but to her credit after the tide changed, she...)  Look, don't change the subject totally, she is the one that stood up there and used the bridge to nowhere as a main point.  This is about that main point she made.  That makes it fair game, she was for it before she was against it. 

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2008, 10:39:22 PM »
Thanks I did, since you owned yourself

The Bridge to Nowhere voting was federal funding.

Of course she would support the bridge it, it was not really a bridge to "nowhere" it was a bridge that would support the airport and further develop Alaska. Her state would "build it themselves when the time comes"

read the part I highlighted in red jackass.