Author Topic: Now it's getting serious.. The King 2 weeks out from the AC Pro!  (Read 11698 times)

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
Alright meatheads.. It's about midnight here in NYC and I have been total depleting (fats & carbs) for 4 days now and I honestly feel like death.. You can see it in my face. We wanted to take another 1.5 pounds of fat off and keep the size at the same time.. Believe me people it was not easy. The look I have achieved is exactly where we wanted to be at the 2 week out mark. Now it's carb. manipulation time and some tricks of the trade that (sorry fellas) I will keep to myself. Another 1.2 pounds of fat this week coming up and then I will start getting excited. Keep me in your prayers boys.. I'm going to need it this week coming up.. This is TRUE bodybuilding for all you Iron Warriors out there... God Bless you all and keep the faith... BTW, I'm 264 lbs. in these pics.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Now it's getting serious.. The King 2 weeks out from the AC Pro!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2008, 09:56:32 PM »
This is absolutley the worst depleted state that King will be in from here to the show. He has been on zero fat and carbs for 72 hours straight. From now until the show I will adjust his carbs slightly but mainly will add more fat and in no way will I be carbing him up for the show. Will possibley post some more pics on Teus.   :)

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2008, 10:12:09 PM »
I am no expert but I thought if your not already lean enough by 2 weeks..you're playing catch up.

Best of luck to you KK and I hope you qualify for the O. 8)

windsor88

• Getbig IV
  • Victim of the Drug War
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2008, 10:28:58 PM »
Looking great !!

I can really tell in the face that you've been dieting like hell. 

72 hours.  I do not envy you.  Is there food with zero fat and zero carbs?

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 10:36:54 PM »
Looking great !!

I can really tell in the face that you've been dieting like hell. 

72 hours.  I do not envy you.  Is there food with zero fat and zero carbs?

Turkey fish eggwhites is close enough.  :P

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
  • Only bitch do dumble kick backs
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 11:37:31 PM »
WOW, those BB's including you who can actually tolerate an EXTREMELY low carb diet look fucking amazing. Keep it up King, we will be praying for you because this week is going to be hell for you, unless you take some dexadrine (amphetamine) or do some stimulants, just joking!! Good luck

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 12:35:48 AM »
WOW, those BB's including you who can actually tolerate an EXTREMELY low carb diet look fucking amazing. Keep it up King, we will be praying for you because this week is going to be hell for you, unless you take some dexadrine (amphetamine) or do some stimulants, just joking!! Good luck

Tomorrow will be a pretty good day for him.  ;D

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 12:47:30 AM »
Jim,

Care to share the plan u have King on for all of us positive boarders!!!!!!!!! :) :)

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 03:41:54 AM »

Looking great King.  Almost there!

AVBG, if you look at pics of his past contest preps, King is one of those guys that does something which will get him crazy tight in the last 1-2 weeks, its amazing, I dunno if its just a water game or just more of the suffering which he is going through right now, but he's looking on point, and in 2 weeks its going to be on!!!!!

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 06:25:17 AM »
OK.......... King looks fucking fantastic!
this pic says it all!
i don't need to see ur ass ..........(ill take ur word on the shredded glutes!)

great work guys!
props

Jim = the man

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 09:05:06 AM »
looking great King, keep it up till the show.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 09:35:03 AM »
Good luck.

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 11:02:25 AM »
Almost there. The plan is simple but extremely difficult at the same time. No diuretics and no carbing up means there will be no coming in flat or spilling over, BUT, this also means twice the effort the last two weeks when most are just going into cruise control and gliding in. I look much better than I did right now then I did at the Ironman Pro earlier this year.. No stab at Milos, it was the first time we had worked together and we learned a lot. Good things are about to happen.. Stay tuned.

BlueDevil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »

king looks at his PALM in CALM, and envisions putting on his mental BALM; man, he has turned into a brain BOMB!

at SCHOOL king is too COOL and ready to DUEL; he is no Math test FOOL;

being BLESSED in his TEST QUEST, king is not STRESSED because he is at his fricken BEST and mentally POSSESSED and gave his trainer cardiac ARREST by acing the dang TEST!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2008, 11:10:09 AM »
Almost there. The plan is simple but extremely difficult at the same time. No diuretics and no carbing up means there will be no coming in flat or spilling over, BUT, this also means twice the effort the last two weeks when most are just going into cruise control and gliding in. I look much better than I did right now then I did at the Ironman Pro earlier this year.. No stab at Milos, it was the first time we had worked together and we learned a lot. Good things are about to happen.. Stay tuned.

looking diced king

careful you don't carb up and spill over
T

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 04:46:37 PM »
Hey you suffer two more week's then the BB's but at least you know you will come in and have no worries about spilling over!!!!

BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT

• Getbig IV
  • Grimek
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 04:53:35 PM »
Hey King! I'm going to be brutally fucking honest with you and you can take it as you wish. I remember seeing you for the first time when NPC News magazine gave you your first interview (10 yrs ago?). I was competing those days too. I took one look at your pics in that interview and was like this guy is awesome. You were shredded and had awesome shape. But you are just way too big these days man! Wayyyy too big! You need to switch up your stuff and come in in the light 200's. 225 max. You will get the lines back. Fuck the current trend of insane size. Think Samir in 83. You have the tools bro. I hope you  take my criticism in the right way. You are a great champ. All the best with whatever you choose to do.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 06:58:40 PM »
Hey King! I'm going to be brutally fucking honest with you and you can take it as you wish. I remember seeing you for the first time when NPC News magazine gave you your first interview (10 yrs ago?). I was competing those days too. I took one look at your pics in that interview and was like this guy is awesome. You were shredded and had awesome shape. But you are just way too big these days man! Wayyyy too big! You need to switch up your stuff and come in in the light 200's. 225 max. You will get the lines back. Fuck the current trend of insane size. Think Samir in 83. You have the tools bro. I hope you  take my criticism in the right way. You are a great champ. All the best with whatever you choose to do.

The only thing that the judges want to see from King is the old seperation he had not to be smaller. This is fact straight from the top. King came into the NY pro at roughly 240 and they did not like the look. The 1983 Samir Bannout would not even crack the top 10 at this years Olympia unfortunately. I love they way the guys looked back in the 80's and 90's but those type of physiques do not get rewarded at the moment.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #18 on: August 31, 2008, 12:29:14 AM »
King, no disrespect but are your delts real or do you put in that synthol crap people are talking about?  Cuz they are looking sick bro!  I doubt you do because I think that if you were to use synthol you would put it in your arms, and it's obvious you haven't. 

Good luck at your show, looks like the diet is working. 

Polska_Sensation

• Getbig II
« Reply #19 on: August 31, 2008, 01:07:44 AM »
King's delts have always been one of his strong points bro!!

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2008, 11:32:40 AM »
BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT:  I understand the concept of what you are saying but sorry to say it buddy but you just don't get it. You are talking about my NPC days and that my friend is light years ago. I have gained over 50 solid pounds of muscle since those days. If I contracted AIDS, Hanta virus, Ebola, and the worst case of the FLU I would still never be under 240 pounds.

calfzilla:  I don't need to inject Synthol in my shoulders... Now drinking the stuff.. YUM YUM!! Synthol is a great laxitive and it tastes GREAT!

Just sent disgusted some camers phone pics after yesterdays super carb.-up day.. Looking crazy!

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #21 on: August 31, 2008, 11:50:50 AM »
BEEFYHEAVYWEIGHT:  I understand the concept of what you are saying but sorry to say it buddy but you just don't get it. You are talking about my NPC days and that my friend is light years ago. I have gained over 50 solid pounds of muscle since those days. If I contracted AIDS, Hanta virus, Ebola, and the worst case of the FLU I would still never be under 240 pounds.

calfzilla:  I don't need to inject Synthol in my shoulders... Now drinking the stuff.. YUM YUM!! Synthol is a great laxitive and it tastes GREAT!

Just sent disgusted some camers phone pics after yesterdays super carb.-up day.. Looking crazy!

Ya, that's what i have when i'm on zero carbs...Synthol(flavored MCT's) are great..

King Kamali

• Pros
  • Getbig II
  • Back With A Vengeance
« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2008, 11:57:59 AM »
After yesterday's carb. manipulation day I woke up this morning looking freaky and with the much sought after "striations in the glutes". Like I said before disgusted and I will not reveal all of our secrets but it's obvious that what we did worked. I tightened up and now you can see the muscles pushing up against the skin (looking full). I'm the most happy about the shredded glutes because now this means I will have insane glutes on stage in 2 weeks. Everything is working out.. I'm off to the gym for training session #2. Peace.

Has Beens

• Competitors II
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2008, 12:03:20 PM »
Very nice ! So happy to see you back to what got you here in the first place.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 01:21:37 PM »
looking dense King, good stuff.