Author Topic: Are Americans the smartest people on the planet?  (Read 5353 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Re: Are Americans the smartest people on the planet?
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2008, 03:40:57 AM »
Look at the top 4 Countries  :'(
yes but to your comfort they are short, ugly and have small penises

:D

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2008, 03:48:29 AM »
yes but to your comfort they are short, ugly and have small penises

:D

good point.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2008, 05:29:37 AM »
America is very much like a shit sandwich. On the East and West coast there are an elite. 000.002 percent who are intelligent and shape policy. The rest is the dumbest people of anywhere. You go to tiny villages in China, Middle East, or anywhere and the common people all be a lot more intelligent.
America have the highest rates of poverty, illiteracy in all of the supposed 'advanced' nations.

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2008, 06:00:36 AM »
No where near

America Number 23!! YEAH!!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2008, 06:03:00 AM »
From My experience,
Americas smart people are extremely smart and some of them even controle the world.
But stupid people of america is also No1 stupid.
There is no middle.Or at least I havent seen it.
Inteligent or stupid.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2008, 06:05:55 AM »
America is very much like a shit sandwich. On the East and West coast there are an elite. 000.002 percent who are intelligent and shape policy. The rest is the dumbest people of anywhere. You go to tiny villages in China, Middle East, or anywhere and the common people all be a lot more intelligent.
America have the highest rates of poverty, illiteracy in all of the supposed 'advanced' nations.
Right those coasts inteligent people are maybe No1 in the world.
But the middle is like third world level.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2008, 06:06:49 AM »
those in control dont want smart people, thats why they invented brain poisoners like mtv britney spears, fox, just to keep the masses dumb and uninformed.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2008, 06:10:08 AM »
those in control dont want smart people, thats why they invented brain poisoners like mtv britney spears, fox, just to keep the masses dumb and uninformed.
Hahaha.Yes. They are cattle for smart people.

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2008, 07:54:32 AM »
This IQ test is entirely based on the quantitative abilities and does not take into account verbal and creative skills, hence East Asians doing the best, but they are about as creative as mud.

So with the Asians off the list, you are saying number one is ...  ???

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2008, 08:00:35 AM »
americans are the fattest people on earth, thats a fact

and the relation between beeing fat and NOT intelligent is a scientific fact also

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #60 on: August 31, 2008, 08:03:47 AM »

You're not so literate yourself smart guy.
E

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #61 on: August 31, 2008, 08:16:20 AM »
Americans THINK they're the smartest and best, and that's all that matters.

The rest of the world just seems to be a group of self hating homosexuals.

America doesn't invent shit; it just makes everything that already exists better.

Prime example: take a gay french croissant, dump cheese and bacon in it, fry it and call it a croissanwich.  Brilliant! (stolen from a comedian)
Deep Tissue Massage

monstercalves

• Getbig IV
  • Jesse James Dean Martin Lawrence Fishburne
« Reply #62 on: August 31, 2008, 09:35:58 AM »
Oh dear,  all automobile development from the 18th to late 19th century took place in Europe.  Which American do you think invented the automobile ?

The internet was not invented,  it evolved.

Everyone knows that Scotland invented the modern worldhttp://www.amazon.com/How-Scots-Invented-Modern-World/dp/0609809997

If Scotland was ranked it would be at the top. Including the dumb English brings down the UK's rate.

for a small country we did invent a lot of stuff   ;D

also, around 70% of the best fighting force this planet has to offer (SAS) is scottish   ;D

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: August 31, 2008, 10:26:29 AM »
"americans" came and come from all over the world, so there are genes mixed in from everywhere. There are really smart people allmost everywhere as there are people that are half braindead. Many smart and successful people live and work in the US, because of the fact that there are more choices at least for the "right" kind of people. I'm sure that a crack whore in east La or a pregnant teen girl who can barely read and write feel very differently.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #64 on: August 31, 2008, 10:50:26 AM »
So with the Asians off the list, you are saying number one is ...  ???

In terms of verbal IQ skills and creativity Europe as a whole is up there though I could not give you the break down in exact countries.
I hate the State.

El_Pajero

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: August 31, 2008, 11:12:58 AM »
I rather be nr8 than nr1 with short legs, small penis and working 100 hours a week.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #66 on: August 31, 2008, 11:30:23 AM »
You're not so literate yourself smart guy.

HAHAHA Way to prove my point. English is my third language and yet I am perfectly capable to understand, talk, read and converse in it.
How many other languages are you fluent in my scrawny, bald friend? HAHAHAHA Owned.

gymrat75

• Getbig III
« Reply #67 on: August 31, 2008, 05:01:00 PM »
Yeah but the only language that people need to know is English or (American) to be more exact  ;D

James Phoenix

• Getbig IV
  • Beatific
« Reply #68 on: August 31, 2008, 05:27:03 PM »
Hong Kong - 107

China - 100

Hong Kong is not a country.

It hasn't been since the British relinquished control; and even then it was a merely a territory of the UK.
The British took over and set it up as a big center of capitalism; and so all the more intelligent people were drawn to it.
This is comparing the average IQ of a cosmopolitan trade center to rural countries.

Also, the average IQ of the general populace doesn't mean much; because most people never do anything with those 3 points.
In practical application, a high average IQ amongst the general populace means an efficient, stable society,
with a well-functioning infrastructure. Once the average starts dropping below 90 you have, well, despotism.

What matters, in terms of revolutionary invention, are the creative-geniuses.
I'm talking about the revolutionary inventors of things we take for granted-

automobiles, helicopters, airplanes, televisions, radios, internet, etc.
All these things were invented by occidental men, as 90% of inventions are.
The impressiveness of this fact, is compounded with the fact that occidentals are a small minority in the world.
People that create such things are unique individuals, born in less homogeneous free societies.

This list shows that European inspired countries as a whole average the highest IQs in the world.

☠ Order of Nephilim

Alex23

« Reply #69 on: September 01, 2008, 02:18:49 AM »
What matters, in terms of revolutionary invention, are the creative-geniuses.
I'm talking about the revolutionary inventors of things we take for granted-

automobiles, helicopters, airplanes, televisions, radios, internet, etc.
All these things were invented by occidental men, as 90% of inventions are.
The impressiveness of this fact, is compounded with the fact that occidentals are a small minority in the world.
People that create such things are unique individuals, born in less homogeneous free societies.

This list shows that European inspired countries as a whole average the highest IQs in the world.

All that counts. The world would suck today if it wasn't for the Occidental/European white man.

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: September 01, 2008, 06:12:53 AM »
Well?

Just like in America it's oft-thought that English people have bad teeth, so too is it considered common knowledge here in England that Ameeercan's are stupid. Kind of like a naive young teenager of a nation, next to Britain's pessimistic and cynical old man. We watch your president and laugh. We watch your simplistic Hollywood dialogue and laugh. I'm not saying all American's are this stupid, just offering a bit of generalised input from an admittedly slightly biased internation observer.

suckmymuscle

« Reply #71 on: September 01, 2008, 06:14:51 AM »
Well?

Excuse me, but I assume you are joking. Otherwise, I can present you with plenty of counter-evidence....

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: September 01, 2008, 06:26:18 AM »
We're fucking dumbasses... now you idiots stfu and post more of those Kim Kardashian pics...

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #73 on: September 01, 2008, 06:27:12 AM »
Like an alien with his probe on a dark Kansas night, my purpose is only to investigate.  

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #74 on: September 01, 2008, 07:40:17 AM »
HAHAHA Way to prove my point. English is my third language and yet I am perfectly capable to understand, talk, read and converse in it.
How many other languages are you fluent in my scrawny, bald friend? HAHAHAHA Owned.

So why post here, on an English board? Why not an Arab board? Maybe you desire to speak with smarter people? ;)
E