Author Topic: RAIN DELAY!!! GOP Considers Delaying Convention  (Read 3395 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
RAIN DELAY!!! GOP Considers Delaying Convention
« on: August 30, 2008, 11:40:39 AM »
ooohhh... This is good, what do the far right religious nuts always say when large acts of God ruin the day?  Does this mean they'll say God is mad at Republicans?  Well I'm sure they won't but by their own past uses of natural disasters, they should ;D 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/28/AR2008082803165.html?hpid%3Dtopnews&sub=AR

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
Re: RAIN DELAY!!! GOP Considers Delaying Convention
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 11:46:30 AM »
Hahaha. Even God is pissed at the Repugs

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 11:58:51 AM »
hahaha - the irony of it all:

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=IJY0NuBC7vo

note how this dipshit tells you his main reasons why he want rain ......because he's pro-life.   

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 12:01:01 PM »
hahaha - the irony of it all:

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=IJY0NuBC7vo

note how this dipshit tells you his main reasons why he want rain ......because he's pro-life.   

lol'd

;D

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 12:06:27 PM »
This really is priceless...  lol

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 12:31:18 PM »
ooohhh... This is good, what do the far right religious nuts always say when large acts of God ruin the day?  Does this mean they'll say God is mad at Republicans?  Well I'm sure they won't but by their own past uses of natural disasters, they should ;D 

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/08/28/AR2008082803165.html?hpid%3Dtopnews&sub=AR

So Hugo, you are saying that you don't even want to see what they have to say? What if Mrs. Palin has something good to tell you?

Tow the leftist party line brother!

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2008, 12:33:50 PM »
Hahaha. Even God is pissed at the Repugs

Zeus is the one true god and I am his messenger.

I hate the State.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2008, 12:38:23 PM »
So Hugo, you are saying that you don't even want to see what they have to say? What if Mrs. Palin has something good to tell you?

Tow the leftist party line brother!

Dude, slow down and read the thread ::)  Clearly the point missed you by a mile.  Slow down and read, if you have a question, ask before ASSuming.  Just trying to help you out bro; when make posts like this, it just makes you look retarded and we don't want that ;D

Based on your reply, it's clear you only read, "ohhh this is good" 

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2008, 03:05:31 PM »
Zeus is the one true god and I am his messenger.

SHAZAM!!!

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2008, 03:15:08 PM »
Huh?

Why has Bush not used the magic hurricane making machine and stopped this thing?

Bush turn that machine on, and cancel this thing out.

Or perhaps it is on, and we are displacing voters, and the mail fails to deliver their absentee votes - 2 million of them.

Bwhahaha

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2008, 03:20:18 PM »
Huh?

Why has Bush not used the magic hurricane making machine and stopped this thing?

Bush turn that machine on, and cancel this thing out.

Or perhaps it is on, and we are displacing voters, and the mail fails to deliver their absentee votes - 2 million of them.

Bwhahaha

Do you ever actually address the point of a thread or must you always spin it in another direction or launch smart ass replies?  Did you understand the post at the top of the thread or did you need help with that?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2008, 04:18:39 PM »
Deicide is the slayer of all ambigouos gods.

Even Shazam.     :D

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2008, 04:19:44 PM »
Something about far right religious nuts...im countering that arguement with the assumption that a hurricane machine exists as proposed by victims of Katrina.

Perhaps it's a drawn out plan.

Bush put it in 5th gear

vroom vroom

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »
if you think that's a valid counter argument to the point of the thread, you didn't understand the point.  What did you do, just take Hurricane and run with a mock of CTrs.  It's not related at all and I'm getting sick of this shit bigtime.  It would be no different if I came into a thread about McCain and just posted anything about McCain because his name is there.  A counter argument should be related to refuting the point in some regard, that's not what yours does here.  Of course a little joking is cool, but you do this shit constantly and it does degrade the board.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #14 on: August 30, 2008, 08:25:00 PM »

I think if any of them believe in the wrath of God and are paying attention, it will certainly tweak an eyebrow or 2

This isn't the 1st time the weather has failed to co-operate. McCain had to call off his big appearance on an off-shore platform because of weather, ...not to mention a nasty oil spill, ...now this.

It's as if the universe is trying to tell them something... no?

From page 2 of the linked article:

"Some Republicans bemoaned an apparent GOP curse when it comes to summer storms and noted the contrast between the approach of Gustav and the sunny weather in Denver for the Democrats. "The Republicans can't seem to catch a break when it comes to August and when it comes to the weather," said Karl Rove, a former Bush adviser, on Fox News yesterday.

Hurricane Andrew struck South Florida as a Category 5 storm in August 1992, and the sluggish federal response was castigated by state leaders as well as then-candidate Bill Clinton in his successful bid to defeat President George H.W. Bush that fall.

The current President Bush believed that the nation had dodged a bullet after Hurricane Katrina struck in August 2005, only to realize belatedly that New Orleans had flooded and his administration's homeland security apparatus was overwhelmed. "
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2008, 08:30:16 PM »
if you think that's a valid counter argument to the point of the thread, you didn't understand the point.  What did you do, just take Hurricane and run with a mock of CTrs.  It's not related at all and I'm getting sick of this shit bigtime.  It would be no different if I came into a thread about McCain and just posted anything about McCain because his name is there.  A counter argument should be related to refuting the point in some regard, that's not what yours does here.  Of course a little joking is cool, but you do this shit constantly and it does degrade the board.

No it was a valid argument, it highlights how audacious and sickening your thought process is to think that this is a laughing matter, when it's a hurricane that has already taken 81 lives.

The thread merely highlights the sick people that "praise" this as a sign of a "god in heaven" as Michael Moore put it....your savior  ::)

Your petty anti American bullshit degrades America, you indigent jackass.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2008, 08:37:02 PM »
No it was a valid argument, it highlights how audacious and sickening your thought process is to think that this is a laughing matter, when it's a hurricane that has already taken 81 lives.

The thread merely highlights the sick people that "praise" this as a sign of a "god in heaven" as Michael Moore put it....your savior  ::)

Please explain how it is "Anti-American" to support one American presidential candidate over another?  ???
w

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2008, 08:39:44 PM »
Please explain how it is "Anti-American" to support one American presidential candidate over another?  ???

Support whoever you like in a democracy.but many board members have witnessed both your's and Hugo's anti-American tirades from 9/11 was "the governments fault" and foreign policy BS to this Hurricane being a blessing from God.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2008, 08:53:39 PM »
Support whoever you like in a democracy.but many board members have witnessed both your's and Hugo's anti-American tirades from 9/11 was "the governments fault" and foreign policy BS to this Hurricane being a blessing from God.

Claiming there have been cover-ups with regards to 911 or that the full truth of 911 has not been told is not Anti-American. Claiming America's foreign policy has gotten her into trouble abroad and endangered American lives both at home & abroad is not Anti-American. I have never referred to Hurricane Gustav as a blessing.

I'll tell you what is Anti-American...
  • Supporting failed policies that endanger Americans is anti-American.
  • Supporting the destruction of the US Constitution is Anti-American.
  • Supporting policies that strip American citizens of their rights is Anti-American.
  • Shipping jobs overseas and outsourcing jobs out of the country is Anti-American.
  • Squandering a surplus and running up a record deficit, mortgaging America's future to foreign bankers and leaving a debt unrepayable for the American public for generations to come is Anti-American.
  • Following fool-hardy, myopic policies with the potential to turn the USA into the modern day equivalent of a 2nd or 3rd world nation is Anti-American.
  • Failing to maintain the separation of church and state is Anti-American...

I could go on, ...but even a blind monkey can see where I'm coming from at this point.
w

calmus

• Getbig IV
  • Time is luck.
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 09:23:40 PM »

oh, zip it you pompous fucktard.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2008, 09:37:08 PM »
oh, zip it you pompous fucktard.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Pot, meet 290 lbs of fat and bitter kettle.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2008, 10:21:39 PM »

you idiot asshat, you really didn't get it... I wasn't mocking anything to do with the hurricane...  perhaps you should go back and read real slow and ask questions if you're confused.  It's about certain individuals ON THE FAR RIGHT who assign blame for natural disasters...  and as you read the next posts, note: everyone got it except you... Again, may I recommend you lay off the meth and have a beer.  get some vitamin B in your system so the rest of us don't have to suffer from your stupidity.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 30, 2008, 10:34:25 PM »
Claiming there have been cover-ups with regards to 911 or that the full truth of 911 has not been told is not Anti-American. Claiming America's foreign policy has gotten her into trouble abroad and endangered American lives both at home & abroad is not Anti-American. I have never referred to Hurricane Gustav as a blessing.

I'll tell you what is Anti-American...
  • Supporting failed policies that endanger Americans is anti-American.
  • Supporting the destruction of the US Constitution is Anti-American.
  • Supporting policies that strip American citizens of their rights is Anti-American.
  • Shipping jobs overseas and outsourcing jobs out of the country is Anti-American.
  • Squandering a surplus and running up a record deficit, mortgaging America's future to foreign bankers and leaving a debt unrepayable for the American public for generations to come is Anti-American.
  • Following fool-hardy, myopic policies with the potential to turn the USA into the modern day equivalent of a 2nd or 3rd world nation is Anti-American.
  • Failing to maintain the separation of church and state is Anti-American...

I could go on, ...but even a blind monkey can see where I'm coming from at this point.

Haha writing bullets about something "anti" from a con....lol

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 30, 2008, 10:43:14 PM »

I guess since we have morons here like youandme, I have to explain shit where most normal people would get it.  Remember after Katrina, certain radical Christians said the hurricane was god's wrath and blamed gays among other people.  By their account, the timing of the hurricane was also god's doing because there was some gay festival or some shit.  This thread was to mock these far right religious nuts.  The question was, would they dare to assign their radical beliefs similarly where the RNC is faced with a hurricane ruining the party.  Not to mention the asshate from Dobbson's crowd that prayed for the DNC to be rained out.  Of course everyone with half a brain got this while it appears youandme is running on empty and thinks we were taking up the role of the radical right nuts and looking at the hurricane as a blessing from god.  Seriously youandme, when you're this fucking off base, you should really apologize...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #24 on: August 31, 2008, 12:04:49 AM »
youandme's rhetoric is ramping up big time lately.

He's frustrated at something, no?