Author Topic: no need for "faith" to feel like a workout is working BE-LIVE a max workout  (Read 536 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
do you know your best workout that you are capable of and have done?
99 percent dont they may know what there max lift is but thats it

lets forget 'dieting'

say you are eating all you want and have your best most high volume workout that you can possibly do. you are going to 'look' your biggest right? its a good look but maybe u just got some fat over it

well try to outdo this workout, not the next day but day after next or atleast match it

i garantee you will gain good weight even if you pig out on the day after and dont workout then maybe by the 5 or 6 day try to match or outdo your workout again, i garantee you will be stronger

only if you do max calories

only if you have 1/4 cup shots of olive oil during workout and inbetween eating meals (high calorie 'junk foods")

this will only work if you actually find out what your max workout is. make sure to give each bodypart some 'element' to this 'best workout' focus mainly on legs then back and arms sholders chest calves ( i like to do calve raises evertime i complete a squat to save time) keep critical documentation and use the SAME exact weights and Sets when you try to REPEAT your "best workout". if you beat your "best workout" you have set a new standard and will be the MIRROR image of the new standard because if you are strong you are going to look strong, im not talking about a 3 set workout where guys can use heavy weights because they are well rested.

lets keep this thread going on the main board i will post my workout later this evening
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: do you know your best workout that you are capable of and have done?
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 12:52:57 PM »
with this method you fulfill the prophecy that you will be the mirror of what you do for your workout

its not enough to just say you busted your ass, you have to actually know the amount of sets and reps needed to make a change and make body adapt to a higher stress. its very technical but simple yet change only happens when we go over our best workouts
A

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 12:56:54 PM »
85 pound db rows for sets of 15 and 185 pound squats for 15.  ;D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 01:12:13 PM »
with this method there is no "FAITH" in getting bigger able to do more, you simply BE-LIVE
A