Author Topic: did Jay have a infection due to bad injection during the final week last year?  (Read 773 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
This is what was said that he had some sort of infection caused by impure product or unsanitary injection/cleaning technique.

is that what happened?  thanks

marcus

• Getbig IV
Doubt it. He's been sticking himself with needles for a decade and fucks up right before the Olympia?  ::)

mrusa85

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
I'm not sure what the infection was caused from, but he was sick due to something from about five days out of last year's show. He looked sick during prejudging, he didn't look well at the Expo and a friend of his that I ran into outside the Luxor confirmed that he had been sick nearly the entire week.

marcus

• Getbig IV
By sick do you mean coming up with another excuse? Didn't he have "food poisoning" the first year he won the O?

Zaphod

• Getbig IV
  • IFBB Mr Canada 1970
I'm not sure what the infection was caused from, but he was sick due to something from about five days out of last year's show. He looked sick during prejudging, he didn't look well at the Expo and a friend of his that I ran into outside the Luxor confirmed that he had been sick nearly the entire week.