Author Topic: Kids and steroids video!  (Read 1052 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Kids and steroids video!
« on: August 30, 2008, 07:50:00 PM »
"that doesnt bother me because when I die I'm gonna die doing what I love..I'll be satisfied because Ill know i reached my goal in life"

w

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
Re: Kids and steroids video!
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2008, 08:30:15 PM »
tired of all the aas crusaders

the reason that clown biden is so against it is because he got cut from his college team for sucking, and blames it on the fact that he knows the other guys 'had to be on something'

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2008, 08:36:57 PM »
"that doesnt bother me because when I die I'm gonna die doing what I love..I'll be satisfied because Ill know i reached my goal in life"

WOW!!! He's hardcore ...It's almost as stupid as starting a ...I reached my goal in life because I have big arms thread..

Big_Tymer

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Team Huge Aryan Bastards With Muscle
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2008, 08:39:34 PM »
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Perfection

• Getbig II
  • Never forgotten
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 08:55:18 PM »
very frightning, thx for the video Natural, on spot as always with up to date current events.  Could you please tell us your stance on steroid use?

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2008, 11:59:05 PM »
1.  Good post NW83, very interesting. 
2.  WTF is that hick weight lifter doing wearing jeans in the gym. 
3.  That black guy Maddox who is bashing steroids has the biggest forehead I have ever seen. 
4.  Only 1 in 45 high schoolers used steroids?  Sounds great, not a problem at all compared to tobacco, alcohol, and illicit rec drugs.  I am against high school kids juicing but lets focus more on the drugs that have a higher occurance that 1 in 45 and are known to kill people. 
5.  "that doesnt bother me because when I die I'm gonna die doing what I love..I'll be satisfied because Ill know i reached my goal in life."  I kind of admire this statement.  Finally someone who views life in terms of quality rather than just quantity. 

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2008, 12:05:41 AM »
with the way he is talking he is probably on other drugs too

philborg

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2008, 12:38:59 PM »
1 in 45 high school kids take NO-Xplode and call it steroids!!!!!!! We need to save the children